The GOAT Lounge - All Things Henry

Comments

• James Libby
    5114 posts Big Money Move
    I'm trying to sell off my tradeable PIM Goat to have a fresh one for the remainder of the game. No one is buying though and everytime I list mine someone lists theirs for cheaper. :D :s :(

What do you guys think would be an acceptable buying price? Mines listed at 3.750 but I'm thinking about listing him for 3.5. All I need is enough to cover his SBC and I'll be happy. :#

Sell goat. Do goat SBC. Become legend.
  • James Libby
    I wish everyone on here the best with thier Henrys

And please, enourage others to do the SBC so they can buy my SBC fodder

Wonder Mouse is a friend of the forum.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4154 posts National Call-Up
    Finally home from work. About to start the sbc. Been waiting awhile for this.
  • Ecr8on
    1437 posts Professional
    Hi my name is Ecr8on and I am a PIM Henry addict. I didn’t think it would happen to me but I tried the loan and now I need him. I can do the sbc, but can anyone let me know what the noticeable differences are between the PIM and Prime?
  • MouseGlik
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ecr8on wrote: »
    Hi my name is Ecr8on and I am a PIM Henry addict. I didn’t think it would happen to me but I tried the loan and now I need him. I can do the sbc, but can anyone let me know what the noticeable differences are between the PIM and Prime?

dynamic pic
  • James Libby
    Finally home from work. About to start the sbc. Been waiting awhile for this.

My man, and a GOAT forum mainstay. Tell us when you snag him!
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19916 posts World Class
    Just coming in to say I am happy we are both on our rightful GOAT journeys. ADP has 19g 11a through his first 15 games :love:
  • James Libby

Hey, mate. So glad you popped in. I am going to give WL a run today, and you had best believe I will be GOING OFF on how good PIM Henry is replete with gyfs and reviews. I used the regular Prime for 500 games, so I have a good baseline to compare (as well, I used both the 87 and 90 LWs for 50 games a piece).

Stay tuned!
  • James Libby
    Just coming in to say I am happy we are both on our rightful GOAT journeys. ADP has 19g 11a through his first 15 games :love:

Is this a challenge?!?!?! What a paltry sum for your paper mache GOAT.
  • James Libby
    WE BOWDY BOWDY

7bcbce4b602fc3c8cd11907a23239f1f.gyf

AND ROWDY ROWDY

6306b15b3cbdd2175e0146eb0dd60506.gyf
  • WonderMouse
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    Where is he! I'm getting anxious!
  • MikeyP_FC
    12955 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats @James Libby
  • James Libby
    We're goated up finally, and I am liquefying my club. Should have a tidy, tidy sum to build around GOAT with.

From how my squad looks, and realizing that only Lehmann, Lala, Ribery, Pogba are untradeable.... where would YOU upgrade first, and how?!?!?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19916 posts World Class

Is this a challenge?!?!?! What a paltry sum for your paper mache GOAT.

Our two GOATs can coexist in this vast FUT pasture.
    Your GOAT smells of manure
  • MouseGlik
    We're goated up finally, and I am liquefying my club. Should have a tidy, tidy sum to build around GOAT with.

From how my squad looks, and realizing that only Lehmann, Lala, Ribery, Pogba are untradeable.... where would YOU upgrade first, and how?!?!?

TOTY Mbappe?

Past GOAT and New GOAT
  • James Libby

Sorry, mate. If you will recall, last year I was literally the first person to post on the forums having finished his SBC. This year I just wanted to take my time - run the Mid Icon SBC once - and relax while I consummated my love for and with the GOAT.

Bonus points to anyone who guesses who I wacked in the Mid Icon SBC!!!
  • MouseGlik

Sorry, mate. If you will recall, last year I was literally the first person to post on the forums having finished his SBC. This year I just wanted to take my time - run the Mid Icon SBC once - and relax while I consummated my love for and with the GOAT.

Big Pat
  • WonderMouse

Laudrup
  • Ecr8on
    1437 posts Professional

Hey, mate. So glad you popped in. I am going to give WL a run today, and you had best believe I will be GOING OFF on how good PIM Henry is replete with gyfs and reviews. I used the regular Prime for 500 games, so I have a good baseline to compare (as well, I used both the 87 and 90 LWs for 50 games a piece).

Stay tuned!

Thanks! Looking forward to it. So much fun to play with, I sold my entire La Liga squad for him, didn’t even think twice.
  • James Libby
    MouseGlik wrote: »

Big Pat

This is a serious question confronting the GOAT forum - Big Pat PIM costs sosososososoosos much. I'm not sure I can justify 6m for a CDM - even if he is the best in the game.

Thoughts?
  • James Libby

Laudrup

You are out of order!
  • James Libby

Stay tuned!

Thanks! Looking forward to it. So much fun to play with, I sold my entire La Liga squad for him, didn’t even think twice.

#worthit
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner

Big Pat

This is a serious question confronting the GOAT forum - Big Pat PIM costs sosososososoosos much. I'm not sure I can justify 6m for a CDM - even if he is the best in the game.

Thoughts?

Buy the 88 upgrade when his PIM hits

Congratulations on getting your ultimate GOAT.
  • MouseGlik

Big Pat

Thoughts?

I think you should have fun and ignore price , you can't have Bergkamp, Henry without Vieira
  • James Libby
    Cantona84 wrote: »

Big Pat

Thoughts?

Big Pat

Thoughts?

I think you should have fun and ignore price , you can't have Bergkamp, Henry without Vieira

Fair points, these - and I WILL be getting Vieira. The question is more so: do I NEED his outrageously priced PIM?
  • MouseGlik

Big Pat

Thoughts?

Big Pat

Thoughts?

Fair points, these - and I WILL be getting Vieira. The question is more so: do I NEED his outrageously priced PIM?

Had his PIM twice in draft, barely a difference from his 88
  • James Libby

Big Pat

Thoughts?

Big Pat

Thoughts?

Very good data to know. Good shout. I actually interpreted your posts as: "GET THE PIM VIEIRA OR YOU'RE A PLASTIC" hahahahaha.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner

Big Pat

Thoughts?

Big Pat

Thoughts?

Very good data to know. Good shout. I actually interpreted your posts as: "GET THE PIM VIEIRA OR YOU'RE A PLASTIC" hahahahaha.

Only worth it if you have some fodder to get the price down imo.
  • James Libby

Big Pat

Thoughts?

Big Pat

Thoughts?

Only worth it if you have some fodder to get the price down imo.

I've been milked of my fodder.

And I think I'm going to TRY to remain as liquid as possible for the immediate future.
  • WonderMouse
    I'm lookijng at Vieira for my final team and would happily get the 88 over the prime or pim if it meant upgrading elsewhere