Gamesharing on PS with friend(s)

P1tch_1nvaderz88
13008 posts Has That Special Something
Guys I have a question, I bought the standard edition of PES through PS store, how do I game share with a friend? Anybody know. I think I have to make his ps4 my primary ps4 for him to play, but not sure what it effects on my side of things if I do that, as obviously we don't live together...

Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Retro_G
    28216 posts Player of the Year
    It's exactly what you said, you will be still be able to use your profile on your console. Your mate can make up a secondary profile on his console, because your profile is activated on his console.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    @Retro_G I see. Cool. And we can have our separate accounts on FIFA/PES and even play at same time? Sorry if these sound like silly questions.

And what about payment methods? They don't cross over or anything daft like that
  • Lunty
    2454 posts Fans' Favourite
    You put your own account as the secondary on your console
    Your friend puts you account as the primary on his console
    You can both play the game at the same time on your own accounts

Only downside is when psn is down, you can’t play any downloaded games whereas your friend is unaffected
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    edited September 2018
    @Lunty
    What if the game is a hard copy? Or does game sharing only work will downloaded games?
  • Lunty
    2454 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Lunty
    What if the game is a hard copy? Or does game sharing only work will downloaded games?

Only downloaded games mate