Comments

• Choepiechakie
    31851 posts National Team Captain
    Shehraj wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    I'm confused, I've just seen a Lazarbeam video from November 27th post legendary pump patch, and he manages to use glider redeploy in regular duos. I've been playing a ton the past few days and have never got the option to redeploy am I missing something?

Video in question, activates at 3:05 for example

it was put in accidentally for a small amount of time after the patch. removed now though

Thank you, I was questioning my sanity after not being after to find any source explaining how he did it lol. Hopefully they keep it out.

Yeah it threw everyone off when they saw it was back. Lots were happy...but then a lot were mad too ofc. Think it'll be back eventually. but they're testing ways to balance it
    GL wrote: »
    is 72 hrs ever serious

im yet to see him rage

Top streamer

Yeah i've watched him a fair bit the last couple days. elite gameplay and really funny. im interested to see how he acts during a competition

logic says they could have one mode with and without, but when have epic ever added something without forcing it on the whole game lol
    Personally although it was fun I hated it for how it made the game into a third partying, flying away when low mess. Whats the general opinion of it on this forum?

It made the gamr fun.

Ppl flew away now they box up and hide, theres no difference.

If u got 3rd partied u just build up high so they wont push. It needs to come back
  • Choepiechakie
    I'm confused, I've just seen a Lazarbeam video from November 27th post legendary pump patch, and he manages to use glider redeploy in regular duos. I've been playing a ton the past few days and have never got the option to redeploy am I missing something?

it was put in accidentally for a small amount of time after the patch. removed now though

Thank you, I was questioning my sanity after not being after to find any source explaining how he did it lol. Hopefully they keep it out.

Yeah it threw everyone off when they saw it was back. Lots were happy...but then a lot were mad too ofc. Think it'll be back eventually. but they're testing ways to balance it
    is 72 hrs ever serious

im yet to see him rage

Top streamer

Yeah i've watched him a fair bit the last couple days. elite gameplay and really funny. im interested to see how he acts during a competition

He and chap played as a bush one game in a fall skirmish. They meme all the time. Im still waiting for that doritos base in an official tourney
  • Argie8
    5888 posts Big Money Move

is 72 hrs ever serious

im yet to see him rage

Top streamer

He and chap played as a bush one game in a fall skirmish. They meme all the time. Im still waiting for that doritos base in an official tourney

72 hrs, chap, vivid and Aydan had pickaxe battles against Nate Hill, zayt, cloaksy and funkbomb and it was absolutely incredible
  • Choepiechakie
    I know cloak and chap have a pick axe beef
  • Argie8
    cOnTrOlLeR pLaYeRs CaNt CoMpEtE
  • Choepiechakie
    Ghost Issa vs Ghost Kamo 1v1 for the win first game.

Issa won.
  • Argie8
    9.2 million players took part in the winter cup :flushed:
  • Choepiechakie
    Mitroooooooooooo
  • Choepiechakie
    Mitroooooooooooo

• BO0OM
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    Mitroooooooooooo

He's amazing! Kamos play on 4 hp got him top 20 sick :lol:
  • Choepiechakie
    BO0OM wrote: »
    Mitroooooooooooo

He's amazing! Kamos play on 4 hp got him top 20 sick :lol:

That edit play was nuts
  • GL
    7339 posts Big Money Move
    72hrs never fails to make your day better
  • GL
    7339 posts Big Money Move
    They should make edit sens = build sens
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32136 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2018
    Wish they’d make confirming edits a press and hold then release type thing on PC. Like press and hold F to edit, but when I release F, it auto confirms it.
  • Argie8
    Wish they’d make confirming edits a press and hold then release type thing on PC. Like press and hold F to edit, but when I release F, it auto confirms it.

Same. I thought it would be a lot quicker now im using m+kb but its just as slow
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32136 posts National Team Captain

Same. I thought it would be a lot quicker now im using m+kb but its just as slow

Eh I mean it’s still quicker for me by a lot than when I play on console
  • Argie8

Eh I mean it’s still quicker for me by a lot than when I play on console

probably because i played console for a year and im about 4 days into kb+m :D
  • Azof
    16904 posts World Class

Rt so many times I screw up the confirm this would make it a breeze
  • Azof
    16904 posts World Class
    legit cant do a 90 to save my life
  • Argie8
    Azof wrote: »

Bot
  • Azof
    16904 posts World Class

Bot

pretty much my building is abysmal but id rather play pubg on xbox than spend time in playgrounds
  • JR
    8099 posts League Winner
    Someone recommend me a mouse and keyboard to use on Xbox
  • Choepiechakie
    JR wrote: »

Finalmouse air58.
    Logitech Gpro mechanical keyboard
  • Choepiechakie

Bot

You are 3 weeks into playground practicing kb+m and still havent touched a pub game
  • Argie8
    edited December 2018
    JR wrote: »

I went for these:

RK400 Rainbow LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard Mouse Combo Bundle UK Layout Black

https://amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B018DF82EE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

£23.99

However the mouse has no side buttons so i got this mouse:

STEELSERIES Rival 110 Optical Gaming Mouse - Currys

https://ebay.co.uk/itm/STEELSERIES-Rival-110-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-Currys/122821044297?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

£19.99

Delighted with what i bought. No real issues but I'm not an experienced kb+m player so the others will probably know better if you want more expensive/better gear

Bot

You are 3 weeks into playground practicing kb+m and still havent touched a pub game

Lol its not even been a week :joy: I am smashing playground though tbf. gonna be great eventually
  • Choepiechakie
    I would rather buy my m+kb at the Aldi tbf, argieboy
  • Argie8
    I would rather buy my m+kb at the Aldi tbf, argieboy

its a good kit for the price. you need to join the club!
  • Choepiechakie
    Im not getting a kb
  • Azof
    16904 posts World Class
    not played a game ever with such terrible directional sound
  • BO0OM
    3689 posts National Call-Up

Nothing easier bro