OT: Fortnite Battle Royale Thread

Comments

• Choepiechakie
    31695 posts National Team Captain
    Broadcasting is a yikes again.
  • Argie8
    5859 posts Big Money Move
    Bought a Steelseries Rival 110 mouse but it has horrible lag on my xbox ffs. Gonna have to try sort this out or ill have to return it
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    Ghost Issa proving he's the best controller player.
  • BO0OM
    3689 posts National Call-Up

Guy is a god
  • BO0OM
    Anyone wants to play raz duo scrims?
  • Choepiechakie
    BO0OM wrote: »

Guy is a god

• Choepiechakie
    Anyone wants to play raz duo scrims?

Uhh yeah I can play for a bit I suppose.
  • Choepiechakie

Or is he?

• MarkFromNorwich

Or is he?

I don't even know what you're showing me? Quality is like 144p?
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    you streaming @BO0OM? i'll watch
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    how do I already have 8 points on this scavenger cup wtf
  • Choepiechakie

Or is he?

I think the joke went over your head here m8
  • MarkFromNorwich

Or is he?

What joke? Genuinely couldn't see what was happening in the video lol.
  • BO0OM
    Adamski wrote: »
    you streaming @BO0OM? i'll watch

Nah mate we came second and 5th now :lol: circle rotation **** us on the 5th (over the hill) and the second place was to a guy down to 10 hp 20 shield
  • Choepiechakie

Or is he?

What joke? Genuinely couldn't see what was happening in the video lol.

Mitro is a keyboard and mouse player. Top 3 player in the world.
  • Argie8
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Bought a Steelseries Rival 110 mouse but it has horrible lag on my xbox ffs. Gonna have to try sort this out or ill have to return it

Sorted B)

There is actually so many training activities in playground imma come out of it in a week or two a god
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32063 posts National Team Captain

Just for playing Fortnite? What else would you be using it for or other games you play?
  • BO0OM

Just for playing Fortnite? What else would you be using it for or other games you play?

Just fortnite + streaming @ the same time
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32063 posts National Team Captain

As long as you don’t have your Fortnite graphic settings all maxed out or anything, you should be fine.

If you want to future proof your PC a for a couple of years, I’d say stretch for a Ryzen 7 and/or at least a GTX 1070. I’d say at the very least try and get a GTX 1070 if you had to choose between 1 of them.

But if you’re on a budget, that PC should be fine, you’ll just have to find a balance in the settings while streaming to get a good FPS
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    I'm confused, I've just seen a Lazarbeam video from November 27th post legendary pump patch, and he manages to use glider redeploy in regular duos. I've been playing a ton the past few days and have never got the option to redeploy am I missing something?

Video in question, activates at 3:05 for example
  • Argie8
    is 72 hrs ever serious

im yet to see him rage
  • Argie8
    Shehraj wrote: »
    I'm confused, I've just seen a Lazarbeam video from November 27th post legendary pump patch, and he manages to use glider redeploy in regular duos. I've been playing a ton the past few days and have never got the option to redeploy am I missing something?

it was put in accidentally for a small amount of time after the patch. removed now though
  • Shehraj

it was put in accidentally for a small amount of time after the patch. removed now though

Thank you, I was questioning my sanity after not being after to find any source explaining how he did it lol. Hopefully they keep it out.
  • GL
    7076 posts Big Money Move
    is 72 hrs ever serious

im yet to see him rage

Top streamer
  • Argie8

Thank you, I was questioning my sanity after not being after to find any source explaining how he did it lol. Hopefully they keep it out.

Yeah it threw everyone off when they saw it was back. Lots were happy...but then a lot were mad too ofc. Think it'll be back eventually. but they're testing ways to balance it
    GL wrote: »
    is 72 hrs ever serious

im yet to see him rage

Top streamer

Yeah i've watched him a fair bit the last couple days. elite gameplay and really funny. im interested to see how he acts during a competition
  • Shehraj
    edited December 2018

Yeah it threw everyone off when they saw it was back. Lots were happy...but then a lot were mad too ofc. Think it'll be back eventually. but they're testing ways to balance it
    is 72 hrs ever serious

im yet to see him rage

Top streamer

Yeah i've watched him a fair bit the last couple days. elite gameplay and really funny. im interested to see how he acts during a competition

logic says they could have one mode with and without, but when have epic ever added something without forcing it on the whole game lol
    Personally although it was fun I hated it for how it made the game into a third partying, flying away when low mess. Whats the general opinion of it on this forum?
  • Argie8

is 72 hrs ever serious

im yet to see him rage

Top streamer

logic says they could have one mode with and without, but when have epic ever added something without forcing it on the whole game lol
    Personally although it was fun I hated it for how it made the game into a third partying, flying away when low mess. Whats the general opinion of it on this forum?

based on everyone in here id say 60% wanted it to go and the rest wanted it keeping in. 3rd partying was my biggest issue with it. 3rd partying was already too common and this just made it insane. it was horrible. Slightly reducing the glider speed and stopping people from being able to dive would solve a lot of issues though imo
  • Argie8
    edited December 2018
    thank god ive got this high quality content to get me through editing this video

omg this is amazing :joy: :joy:
  • BO0OM

As long as you don’t have your Fortnite graphic settings all maxed out or anything, you should be fine.

If you want to future proof your PC a for a couple of years, I’d say stretch for a Ryzen 7 and/or at least a GTX 1070. I’d say at the very least try and get a GTX 1070 if you had to choose between 1 of them.

But if you’re on a budget, that PC should be fine, you’ll just have to find a balance in the settings while streaming to get a good FPS

Thank you mate! Will try to get a better one as a christmas deal