Comments

• Azof
    16413 posts World Class
    Meh patch
  • ManTrain
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    Azof wrote: »
    Meh patch

Lol. This might be the best patch I’ve seen in months. Shotgun buff and the LTM are what I needed.
  • Azof
    16413 posts World Class
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Meh patch

Lol. This might be the best patch I’ve seen in months. Shotgun buff and the LTM are what I needed.

Doesnt address the terrible sound or any of the countless other issues the game has but tdm woohoo
  • Nightwish04
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My nephew plays fortnight on his switch, but is getting a xbox for Xmas. Will his account for his switch account/v bucks work on xbox? Or will he have to start over fresh? I know I can use mine on xbox/pc but not sure about other consoles.
  • ManTrain
    Meh patch

Doesnt address the terrible sound or any of the countless other issues the game has but tdm woohoo

They haven’t been able to fix sound for months. I’m convinced it will never happen.
  • Argie8
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    My nephew plays fortnight on his switch, but is getting a xbox for Xmas. Will his account for his switch account/v bucks work on xbox? Or will he have to start over fresh? I know I can use mine on xbox/pc but not sure about other consoles.

Should be fine

Liking the look of this new patch
  • GL
    6511 posts Big Money Move
    “The Mounted Turret can no longer fire through its own floor” :D

“Increased the Dynamite explosion height against players from 192 units to 300 units.
    This was done to prevent players from being able to jump over the explosion area on flat ground without taking damage”

Didn’t realise you could just jump over it lol
  • DobbyDooDah
    5698 posts Big Money Move

Yes but you need to set it up.

To make things easier you need to set up an epic games account online, make the email address the same as what will be used for the Xbox account. Attach the Nintendo account to that epic games account and then attach the Xbox account to it as well.

Will be able to use all the in game items across XB, Switch, PC and mobile with that.

• Nightwish04
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yes but you need to set it up.

To make things easier you need to set up an epic games account online, make the email address the same as what will be used for the Xbox account. Attach the Nintendo account to that epic games account and then attach the Xbox account to it as well.

Will be able to use all the in game items across XB, Switch, PC and mobile with that.

Thanks
  • RBailss
    11846 posts Has That Special Something
    Reading through the notes, interested in the Storm Surge feature in the newest tournament.
  • Choepiechakie
    31431 posts National Team Captain
    RBailss wrote: »
    Reading through the notes, interested in the Storm Surge feature in the newest tournament.

Its so bad
  • ManTrain
    Meh patch

They haven’t been able to fix sound for months. I’m convinced it will never happen.

Its so bad

I don’t mind a test. It’s punishing those who play competitive games and just rush center circle and never engage.

I may hate it, but I see the merit in trying it out.
  • Choepiechakie
    Meh patch

Its so bad

I don’t mind a test. It’s punishing those who play competitive games and just rush center circle and never engage.

I may hate it, but I see the merit in trying it out.

Yeah thats why I dont really bother. Theyre testing all kind of mechanics some good some bad.
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    did somebody report my post about mongraal? :D
  • Choepiechakie
    Never knew there were so many bad players.

That ltm lmaooo
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    if anybody wants to do that alchemist duo event hmu, should be able to play it
  • Choepiechakie
    Adamski wrote: »

Its over
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner

Its over
    meaning for tomorrow/thurs
  • Argie8
    edited November 2018
    did somebody report my post about mongraal? :D

Loool what the hell? I'm so confused. It wasn't offensive

I'm interested in the new cup. How much damage does the storm surge do? And can blue pumps one shot you now?

EDIT: Pump does 200 now
    Post edited by Argie8 on
  • GL
    6511 posts Big Money Move
    That new pump is LOUD
  • Argie8
    edited November 2018
    The change to shotguns is actually huge. Shotguns are crazy good now. People need to stop crying about no double shotguns now
  • BO0OM
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    Argie8 wrote: »
    The change to shotguns is actually huge. Shotguns are crazy good now. People need to stop crying about no double shotguns now

Tbh i'm okay with single pump but pls make it 90/95 and enough crit dmg for the 'one pump' ability 100 body dmg on blue pump is annoying
  • Argie8
    BO0OM wrote: »

Tbh i'm okay with single pump but pls make it 90/95 and enough crit dmg for the 'one pump' ability 100 body dmg on blue pump is annoying

i think them making the damage drop off greater is their way of balancing this. Not played at all though so can't comment on how annoying it is.
  • Argie8
    2 days later and the transition to mouse and keyboard is going well B)
  • BO0OM
    3686 posts National Call-Up

Carry me sometimes
  • Argie8
    BO0OM wrote: »

Carry me sometimes

Haven't even played a match yet. Just practicing in playground. I'll be down to play by next week I think
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    you on PC now @Argie8?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31695 posts National Team Captain
    you on PC now @Argie8?

Think he’s using KB/M on console now that it’s supported
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    don't you get put into PC lobbies with that though, surely that's a huge disadvantage
  • Argie8
    you on PC now @Argie8?

Just mouse and keyboard on xbox. Yeah ill be playing on PC servers but they aren't that hard and Ill end up a lot better. Can't afford a gaming PC and the bad mobility in my thumbs is doing my head in so i'm giving up on using controllers. Ranked playlists will most likely end up cross platform so I'll have to get used to playing against PC players anyway