OT: Fortnite Battle Royale Thread

Comments

• BO0OM
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    tr1qqyhai wrote: »
    Everyone who’s any good is gonna be playing tho, it’s gonna be much harder to get points than the other tournaments

100%, rushing about for kills will be asking to be killed.

I fully expect to see a lot of Scrimishesk games the more points you get up to in the event.

100% 20+ points and you are watching pro scrims lol
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    BO0OM wrote: »
    Everyone who’s any good is gonna be playing tho, it’s gonna be much harder to get points than the other tournaments

I fully expect to see a lot of Scrimishesk games the more points you get up to in the event.

100% 20+ points and you are watching pro scrims lol

I look forward to it, can't play Saturday but will be Sunday!
  • BO0OM
    So bad @ solo squads now lol gettin a few 10-11 kill starts with 200 health and good loot but no chance against the infinte spam of squads
  • Argie8
    5857 posts Big Money Move

It's going to be the sweatiest tournament we've ever played. Gonna go full tryhard and play it like a scrim.
  • LenKikk
    1050 posts Professional
    Any decent console players around? Looking to win some duos ( wild west ) mode
  • Argie8
    LenKikk wrote: »

@Choepiechakie is the best builder around
  • Choepiechakie
    31676 posts National Team Captain
    Wild west is the best mode.

• Crazy Creaky Jr
    2824 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wild west is the best mode.

• Choepiechakie
    Argie8 wrote: »

I did trap u 3 timez indeed
  • Choepiechakie
    edited November 2018
    I love this game mode
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    What do you guys reckon is going to be needed to qualify ? 35?

50 minimum.

50 in 3 hours? Never

I think you’ll be shocked at how high some of the scores are.
  • Argie8

I did trap u 3 timez indeed

Dont remind me
  • ManTrain
    How long until duo tournament opens in EU?
  • Choepiechakie
    ManTrain wrote: »
    How long until duo tournament opens in EU?

Now
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    should be open now @ManTrain 4pm to 9pm UK time
  • JR
    8072 posts League Winner
    Wild West is awful
  • Choepiechakie
    JR wrote: »
    Wild West is awful

Shame u cant spray and you need to build.
  • BO0OM

50 minimum.

50 in 3 hours? Never

The thing is 50 could be possible if the matchmaking wasn't like it was in the scavenger cup but if it is like that never going to reach 50 in 3 hours
  • Choepiechakie
    And I doubt it will br anything like scrims, cuz ppl can queue when they want. Getting 3 kills might be quicker then grinding the game for a non guaranteed placement point, so people will push more instead of place it safe.
  • ManTrain

50 minimum.

50 in 3 hours? Never

The thing is 50 could be possible if the matchmaking wasn't like it was in the scavenger cup but if it is like that never going to reach 50 in 3 hours

You could easily see ppl getting 27 points in 3 games. One 9 point game in each of the other 2 hours plus a few more points sprinkled in and you hit 50. Definitely possible, even in 3 hours.
  • ManTrain
    Anybody want to play duo cup in an hour or so?
  • Argie8
    edited November 2018

50 minimum.

50 in 3 hours? Never

They've said matchmaking will be a lot better. Apparently only 0.1% of players will have to wait 10+ minutes for it.
    And I doubt it will br anything like scrims, cuz ppl can queue when they want. Getting 3 kills might be quicker then grinding the game for a non guaranteed placement point, so people will push more instead of place it safe.

Endgame once players have a lot of points will be quite similar though. Only 3 points can be achieved through kills and 5 through placement so players will be playing more tryhard and cautious during the final stages of matches, especially with money on the line. Watching Daequan the other day and once he got to 25+ points the final circles had 8+ players turtling. it'll be even worse during the tournament imo. Going for quick kills wont get you enough points to do well overall
  • BO0OM

Queue takes too long so its not worth it to hot drop

50 minimum.

50 in 3 hours? Never

You could easily see ppl getting 27 points in 3 games. One 9 point game in each of the other 2 hours plus a few more points sprinkled in and you hit 50. Definitely possible, even in 3 hours.

Again had 15 points in 40 minutes and needed to wait 30-40 minutes for a game
  • ManTrain

Queue takes too long so its not worth it to hot drop

50 minimum.

50 in 3 hours? Never

Again had 15 points in 40 minutes and needed to wait 30-40 minutes for a game

Depends on what they do to search parameters. Imo anything within 10-12 points should be fair game.
  • Choepiechakie

50 minimum.

50 in 3 hours? Never

They've said matchmaking will be a lot better. Apparently only 0.1% of players will have to wait 10+ minutes for it.

Endgame once players have a lot of points will be quite similar though. Only 3 points can be achieved through kills and 5 through placement so players will be playing more tryhard and cautious during the final stages of matches, especially with money on the line. Watching Daequan the other day and once he got to 25+ points the final circles had 8+ players turtling. it'll be even worse during the tournament imo. Going for quick kills wont get you enough points to do well overall

It depends on queue times. You can o ly get 3 points with kills. But if you can queue right after u have obtained 7 kills. It might me quicker to go for kills. U can only get 5 points for not guaranteed points and u have to grind 20 min for that.

• Argie8
    Done another video. Hope you like it :)

(use the link pls)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AuHxnSJrT_M&t=7s
  • JR
    8072 posts League Winner
    Wild West is awful

Didn’t know shotguns spray, also building isn’t everything
  • Choepiechakie
    edited November 2018
    Wild West is awful

Whaddya mean?

Building isnt everything indeed. But its more important in this mode then ever.
  • JR
    8072 posts League Winner
    Wild West is awful

Whaddya mean?

Building isnt everything indeed. But its more important in this mode then ever.

I mean I don’t just run around with “spray” weapons, which it looked like you were trying to say
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    would be better if they had minis in the game mode, you get hit in the back by a six shooter and then spammed with dynamite on 100 health half the time, cant do ****