The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT: Fortnite Battle Royale Thread

Comments

• BO0OM
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    BO0OM wrote: »
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Might need one of you lads to help carry me in the duos cup this week. I usually can’t play during the NA hours and the 95 EU ping isn’t too bad.

I could do tomorrow if you want, don't have a partner yet

How did that mate of you end up with Atlantis?

Idk didn't ask

Not my mate btw i don't like him lol
  • Choepiechakie
    32579 posts National Team Captain
    Can I smell some jealousy 😉🤭
  • M98H
    13459 posts Has That Special Something
    @BO0OM got dropped for someone else? Damn
  • Azof
    17243 posts World Class
    essentially a solo wild west game as dobby died early
    5b2202cccebdbae5e4f90cab289796a9.png
  • BO0OM
    M98H wrote: »
    @BO0OM got dropped for someone else? Damn

Nah i simply don't have a duo partner and switch it up pretty much every time
    Can I smell some jealousy 😉🤭

I wish everyone the best but he has a horrible personality thats why i don't like him. Atlantis Console team is **** anyways (most of them)
  • Argie8
    6081 posts Big Money Move
    Why on Earth did they increase pickaxe damage?

Honestly no point in contesting for a chest now as you'll just be axed to death. What a load of ****
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Argie8 wrote: »

Honestly no point in contesting for a chest now as you'll just be axed to death. What a load of ****

I actually like it a lot. I’ve been scaring people off 50/50 fights through the roof.
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Might need one of you lads to help carry me in the duos cup this week. I usually can’t play during the NA hours and the 95 EU ping isn’t too bad.

I’ll tag you tomorrow if I’m available to play. Anybody down to do the squad tournament on Friday?
  • BO0OM

I’ll tag you tomorrow if I’m available to play. Anybody down to do the squad tournament on Friday?

Tell me before 1 pm my time pls :)
  • Argie8

I actually like it a lot. I’ve been scaring people off 50/50 fights through the roof.

I hate how it encourages people to have an RNG axe off. I've died 3 times by someone with an axe in the last 3 days ffs. I might just need time to get used to it but at the moment it's really **** me off
  • Azof
    17243 posts World Class

I hate how it encourages people to have an RNG axe off. I've died 3 times by someone with an axe in the last 3 days ffs. I might just need time to get used to it but at the moment it's really **** me off

where you guys dropping to be pickaxed
  • Argie8
    Azof wrote: »

greasy and pleasant is where I've been getting pixaxed to death :cry:
  • Azof
    17243 posts World Class

greasy and pleasant is where I've been getting pixaxed to death :cry:

where we land 50% of the time and not been hit once :joy:
  • BO0OM

Tbh you can actually win a decent pickaxe battle if you practise it :lol: you should be the one starting to hit tho
  • Azof
    17243 posts World Class
    didnt see this posted in here
    mjmrpsoceiz11.jpg
  • JR
    8171 posts League Winner
    I also hate the 20 axe damage because you have to run if you get hit first pretty much
  • Argie8

Tbh you can actually win a decent pickaxe battle if you practise it :lol: you should be the one starting to hit tho

Yeah the issue is I go for the chest and by that point I'm at 20 hp
    JR wrote: »
    I also hate the 20 axe damage because you have to run if you get hit first pretty much

Yeah this is my problem
    didnt see this posted in here
    mjmrpsoceiz11.jpg

Thoughts? Makes them more consistent but reduces the skill gap
  • Azof
    17243 posts World Class
    It will make more sense, at the range you use the pump IRL youd never get a single pellet unless you had stevie wonders aim.

Don't see it changing too much, heavy shotgun will still outclass it in every way
  • BO0OM
    edited November 2018
    It will make more sense, at the range you use the pump IRL youd never get a single pellet unless you had stevie wonders aim.

Don't see it changing too much, heavy shotgun will still outclass it in every way

100% with you hope the range nerf is not too bad..
  • Argie8
    Seriously considering switching to kb+m. My building skills on controller are pretty good now but my aim is still bad and shows no sign of improvement. Can anyone recommend a decent, cheap-ish Kb+m I could use on my Xbox?
  • Azof
    17243 posts World Class
    Seriously considering switching to kb+m. My building skills on controller are pretty good now but my aim is still bad and shows no sign of improvement. Can anyone recommend a decent, cheap-ish Kb+m I could use on my Xbox?

Did they add support to it?
  • Argie8

Yeah they added it recently!
  • Azof
    17243 posts World Class

any keyboard would do the job, decent mouse with two buttons on side would work, bear in mind you will be on PC servers using kb+m + have greater input delay than us on PC
  • BO0OM

A lot of people told me they do better with a small keyboard somehow, probably just a personal thing(?).
  • Argie8

any keyboard would do the job, decent mouse with two buttons on side would work, bear in mind you will be on PC servers using kb+m + have greater input delay than us on PC

Right ok. Expecting to be a bot so I'll spend a ton of time in playground.

A lot of people told me they do better with a small keyboard somehow, probably just a personal thing(?).

I'll keep that in mind :smile:
  • Argie8
    The 1 pump is coming back btw
  • Adamski
    9959 posts League Winner
    I can do that duos tournament today if any of you boys are down, Adamskeh- is my epic
  • Choepiechakie

I

No
  • Choepiechakie
    Do you have og xboz argie?

Cus for me mouse movement feels sluggish as hell
  • Argie8
    edited November 2018

I

No

Blue pump will do 10 damage per pellet, meaning a headshot will 1 pump you. They said on Reddit
    Do you have og xboz argie?

Cus for me mouse movement feels sluggish as hell

Yeah I've got the day one Xbox. Heard there's been a few people complaining about their mouse being delayed