3687 posts National Call-Up
    Got the 30 points :lol: literally a pro scrim in the end
  • Choepiechakie
    31444 posts National Team Captain
    Ggs
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Aydan casually dropped a 22 kill game last night whilst on over 30 points in the tournament. Guys a freak holy ****

Easily the best controller player out there.

Ghost Issa

I ain't watched him, will give his gameplay a look tonight.

On to myself, played some of the best Fortnite I've ever played today. Progressing nicely, long may it continue!
  • Azof
    16435 posts World Class
    Havent killed myself with fall damage yet but have taken a decent amount expecting not to take any cause the gliding conditioned me
  • Choepiechakie
    20 min till NA custom games with the Scavenger tourney settings.
  • Argie8
    5754 posts Big Money Move
    Aydan casually dropped a 22 kill game last night whilst on over 30 points in the tournament. Guys a freak holy ****

Easily the best controller player out there.

Best I've watched. Probably a fair few undiscovered talents out there though who are better tho

Watched a couple hours of one of Ghost Issa's streams and he kept getting bodied :joy: he was raging so hard
  • Argie8

Yeah I'm watching it right now. Will probably watch the customs though and go back to it tomorrow
  • Choepiechakie

Yeah I'm watching it right now. Will probably watch the customs though and go back to it tomorrow

Yean I only suggest watching the gamr at 1h.
  • GL
    6518 posts Big Money Move
    trying to practice that side jump Tfue does when someone floors over him... really difficult to do
  • Argie8

He's quite funny actually. Doesn't take himself too seriously
  • Choepiechakie
    edited November 2018

He's quite funny actually. Doesn't take himself too seriously

The sarcasm is too good. He got 2nd aswell with 7 kills now.
  • Adamski
    9948 posts League Winner
    why are turrets a thing, so dumb
  • Azof
    16435 posts World Class
    Adamski wrote: »

Hopefully removed when this ltm ends. Completely unnecessary addition
  • Argie8
    Adamski wrote: »

It's pretty bad. Only encountered it once but was unable to kill the player using it from long and short range. I got so tilted. The player using it needs to be more exposed
  • BO0OM
    Dropped a casual 20 bomb for @Choepiechakie :heart:
  • Choepiechakie
    EZ
  • Choepiechakie
    @JR we are coming for that trophy
  • Choepiechakie
    Yesterdays customs 72hrs popped off first 5 games.

One game he didnt get in. he got 2nd 13th 1st and 1st.
  • Argie8

Not too bad...

How did they deal with the material cap? I'd have thought 1500 would be way too low
  • Choepiechakie

Not too bad...

How did they deal with the material cap? I'd have thought 1500 would be way too low

He basically hugged the storm. Rotated on the edge of the storm towards the zone.
    End game were really 50 50 fights. The zone mever fully closed when I was watching there were like 20 ppl late game and when the circle started moving into the zone there were around 10 ppl alive

There where way more fights early and mid game.
  • Argie8

Not too bad...

He basically hugged the storm. Rotated on the edge of the storm towards the zone.
    End game were really 50 50 fights. The zone mever fully closed when I was watching there were like 20 ppl late game and when the circle started moving into the zone there were around 10 ppl alive

Interesting. Why do you think this happened? I wouldn't have expected it to be played much differently tbh
  • Choepiechakie

Not too bad...

Interesting. Why do you think this happened? I wouldn't have expected it to be played much differently tbh

Fights end much quicker because of the fewer amount of mats, so people are more keen om taking them, cuz 3rd partying will be less and the extra shield also helps. And you get the mats back quicker.

Before every fight mid game was just a lose for everyone, even the winner, cuz you had no mats, no health. Now this can easily be covered mid game.

And yeah end game people are forced to fight cuz they run out of mats. Fun to watch but really infuriating for the players, cuz its a battle of the rng 70% of the time end game

• BO0OM

Not too bad...

Fights end much quicker because of the fewer amount of mats, so people are more keen om taking them, cuz 3rd partying will be less and the extra shield also helps. And you get the mats back quicker.

Before every fight mid game was just a lose for everyone, even the winner, cuz you had no mats, no health. Now this can easily be covered mid game.

And yeah end game people are forced to fight cuz they run out of mats. Fun to watch but really infuriating for the players, cuz its a battle of the rng 70% of the time end game

It really is about who is on the good side of the circle with this amount of mats. You are going to leave yourself exposed or waste all your mats on the bad side.
  • Choepiechakie
    BO0OM wrote: »

Not too bad...

It really is about who is on the good side of the circle with this amount of mats. You are going to leave yourself exposed or waste all your mats on the bad side.

Doesnt have to be. Its besides that all about good positioning. 72hrs landed wailing and every time he had to go to the snobby junk side.

He even got on the mountain where the castle is at without wasting mats. He just hugged the circle and used builds from other people to hide or go up.
  • BO0OM
    BO0OM wrote: »

Not too bad...

Doesnt have to be. Its besides that all about good positioning. 72hrs landed wailing and every time he had to go to the snobby junk side.

He even got on the mountain where the castle is at without wasting mats. He just hugged the circle and used builds from other people to hide or go up.

Nah i'm talking about the last circles moving out of the initial one
  • M98H
    12725 posts Has That Special Something
    Everyone got a team for Friday fortnite?
  • Azof
    16435 posts World Class
    M98H wrote: »
    Everyone got a team for Friday fortnite?

Dont see point in those things yet