Azof wrote: »
    glider redploy is going to be what stops me playing

Why I quite like it

Too much 3rd partying
    Impossible to revive a team mate from a snipe
    People just constantly run from fights
    Punishes bad builders as you dont have to worry about fall damage

All of these things.

You shouldn’t be rewarded for building 20 single ramps skyward to fire snipe shots.

It’s extremely difficult to heal late game if you win a difficult fight. The next 2 players/teams are on you in no time. Doesn’t reward players who take the time to position themselves well.

This pro player argument of “it stops RNG of circle rotation” is so dumb. You’ve run the risk of having max distance to rotate since week one. That’s part of the pro/con of landing on the outskirts of the map. Less opposition means more time to loot uncontested at the risk of having to run forever to reach next circle.

They need to implement a cooldown on it or remove it completely. I’d be able to handle one redeploy every 60 seconds. Would allow for early game rotation to “counter hill RNG” and would give players an option to bail on a fight or dive in for third party every now and then. Being able to just spam it makes me feel like I’m playing fighter pilot half the game... it’s not fortnite.
  • JR
    8009 posts League Winner
  • Argie8
    5737 posts Big Money Move
    ManTrain wrote: »
    StewParty wrote: »
    glider redploy is going to be what stops me playing

Why I quite like it

Too much 3rd partying
    Impossible to revive a team mate from a snipe
    People just constantly run from fights
    Punishes bad builders as you dont have to worry about fall damage

All of these things.

You shouldn’t be rewarded for building 20 single ramps skyward to fire snipe shots.

It’s extremely difficult to heal late game if you win a difficult fight. The next 2 players/teams are on you in no time. Doesn’t reward players who take the time to position themselves well.

This pro player argument of “it stops RNG of circle rotation” is so dumb. You’ve run the risk of having max distance to rotate since week one. That’s part of the pro/con of landing on the outskirts of the map. Less opposition means more time to loot uncontested at the risk of having to run forever to reach next circle.

They need to implement a cooldown on it or remove it completely. I’d be able to handle one redeploy every 60 seconds. Would allow for early game rotation to “counter hill RNG” and would give players an option to bail on a fight or dive in for third party every now and then. Being able to just spam it makes me feel like I’m playing fighter pilot half the game... it’s not fortnite.

basically agree with all this. in its current state it doesnt work imo
  • Argie8
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Done another video for my all fans B) (my mum and my cat :s )

Enjoyed making this. Might do more like this in future, even though i can't speak.

As always, if you wanna watch pls use the link and any likes and comments are greatly appreciated :)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qxV3rgyXHaw&lc=z22oc3u4bxzrxfqwn04t1aokgoe0i3x2bqkajincbplbbk0h00410

final plug for this i promise
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2974 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't mind the glider redeploying other than the fact you can't hear people landing on you that well.
  • Choepiechakie
    31415 posts National Team Captain
    Its fine, but its needs a cap or cool down.
  • BO0OM
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    Was in a solo yesterday i killed 7 people in leaky lakes in 2 minutes bcuz everyone tried to 3rd 4th party etc then died to the next one and spectated the guy who killed me to die to the next guy pushing again :lol: its really stupid

I play on 8,8 and 1,4 buildingsens now @Argie8
  • BO0OM
    Oh and i saw a 328m AR kill yesterday on a pc lobby

not sure if aimbot or on pc it renders that far? Can't see people that far with my ps :(
  • MarkFromNorwich
    I've started using the left paddle to jump again whilst still holding the controller claw to press square and triangle. It's harder to use the right paddle because of the way I'm holding the controller. Can't decide whether to map edit to triangle or circle (and build mode the opposite).
  • Azof
    16378 posts World Class
    BO0OM wrote: »
    Oh and i saw a 328m AR kill yesterday on a pc lobby

not sure if aimbot or on pc it renders that far? Can't see people that far with my ps :(

Could have been a snipe, ive noticed when sniping people recently it says if shotgunned them so I imagine it can bug and say rifle either.

Or could be a hacker cause there are more of them atm
  • Choepiechakie
    100% hacker
  • Azof
    16378 posts World Class
    they botched the rendering on PC a number of seasons ago, used to be able to see buildings way further, not stuff across the divot doesnt even render half the time
  • Choepiechakie
    edited November 2018
    9 kill win felt like a mini scrim, were like 5/6 ppl left when the circle moved out of the zone.
  • hrv97
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    I have been playing this game for months now and i'm still absolutly horrible at it :(
  • Choepiechakie
    You were pretty decent when you played with us
  • MarkFromNorwich
    Very nice skins.
  • Choepiechakie
    Very nice skins.

Whistle Warrior my drug
  • Azof
    16378 posts World Class
    Eww padded rugby
  • hrv97
    edited November 2018

The last time i had more than 4 kills was 2 months ago :joy:
  • Argie8
    hrv97 wrote: »

:joy: :joy: no way

Do you try to get kills? Or do you try to get wins? Land early and you'll see plenty of players. But if you just die too easily then practice building and watch tutorials
  • GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    redeploy has to change
  • BO0OM
    Finally i'm good again :lol:
  • Choepiechakie
    They really need to fix the thung where you get hitmarkers but no damage. Lmao. Hut a gut in the face with a pump, smg hits. So I thought Im ready for the bloom fight, turns out he still had full shield.

GG
  • hrv97

Do you try to get kills? Or do you try to get wins? Land early and you'll see plenty of players. But if you just die too easily then practice building and watch tutorials

As soon as i meet a decent player it's gg for me. My aim is garbage, that has been my Main Problem for months now
  • Argie8

As soon as i meet a decent player it's gg for me. My aim is garbage, that has been my Main Problem for months now

My aim is pretty bad too. There are some aim training games in playground that you can use to practice.
  • Azof
    16378 posts World Class
    glider
    redploy
    is
    worse
    than
    rpg
    splash
    damage
  • Choepiechakie
    glider
    redploy
    is
    worse
    than
    rpg
    splash
    damage

Its not that bad, fight me
  • Azof
    16378 posts World Class
    glider
    redploy
    is
    worse
    than
    rpg
    splash
    damage

Its not that bad, fight me

1v1 me shipment
  • DobbyDooDah
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    Vault: old pistol, minigun, burst
    (They can’t this season because challenges.)

Reduce revive time to 6 seconds because third partying. Even if someone gets back up faster they’re at 30hp and can’t heal but at least it’s a chance for the team. Right now there’s no balance.

Redeploy is a big problem, but I don’t know how they could possibly revert it now. And the amount of times it fails me is trash as well.
  • Choepiechakie
    edited November 2018
    Vault scar vault p90 vault burst vault minigun

Fault port a fortress fault rift (ro go)

Famas to common blue epic

Reduce heavy sniper damage

Improve mat gain

Lower mat cap.