OT: Fortnite Battle Royale Thread

Comments

  • Choepiechakie
    31871 posts National Team Captain
    @M98H @1HoV @Azof

    Arena squads imo
  • Choepiechakie
    31871 posts National Team Captain
    @M98H @1HoV @Azof

    Arena squads imo

    Hov and azof are down. U m98h?
  • M98H
    13173 posts Has That Special Something
    @M98H @1HoV @Azof

    Arena squads imo

    Hov and azof are down. U m98h?

    @Choepiechakie can do later, still have 12 champs games to play atm. lmk after the united game if youre still on
  • Choepiechakie
    31871 posts National Team Captain
    M98H wrote: »
    @M98H @1HoV @Azof

    Arena squads imo

    Hov and azof are down. U m98h?

    @Choepiechakie can do later, still have 12 champs games to play atm. lmk after the united game if youre still on

    Ok. Then i go back to fifa too.

    Rip
  • Argie8
    5903 posts Big Money Move
    Play customs you bots
  • Azof
    16924 posts World Class
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Play customs you bots

    we arent trying to impress ethots like you
  • Argie8
    5903 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Play customs you bots

    we arent trying to impress ethots like you

    Don't pretend
  • Choepiechakie
    31871 posts National Team Captain
    Azof wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Play customs you bots

    we arent trying to impress ethots like you

    @JR thoughts?
  • JR
    8107 posts League Winner
    Azof wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Play customs you bots

    we arent trying to impress ethots like you

    @JR thoughts?

    I don’t need to impress
  • GL
    7395 posts Big Money Move
    Is shooting before the pump pull out animation a thing or is it a spectator glitch?
  • Argie8
    5903 posts Big Money Move
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=wwjZ6FrvsA8

    hqdefault.jpg?time=1571696902847&sqp=CLzguO0F&rs=AOn4CLDoBoOE7RVTRD3-DDIhqx6NW5QBNg

    I played 20 games of CUSTOM MATCHES and you'll never guess what happened... (Part 2)

    my new video for those interested. :) Custom matches featuring @Choepiechakie @JR @SebCFC123 @Sanchezzzz
  • Azof
    16924 posts World Class
    Clickbait y i k e s
  • GL
    7395 posts Big Money Move
    Good vid
  • Argie8
    5903 posts Big Money Move
    GL wrote: »
    Good vid

    thanks :)
    Azof wrote: »
    Clickbait y i k e s

    fake news
  • Choepiechakie
    31871 posts National Team Captain
    Mitr0 is a god
  • RadioShaq
    15249 posts Moderator
    Is the skull trooper the same as the original release?
  • GL
    7395 posts Big Money Move
    are you guys still taking the green pump over the tacs?
  • RadioShaq
    15249 posts Moderator
    Think the pumps got nerfed under 100 damage for blue and below. Makes it less appealing.
  • JR
    8107 posts League Winner
    GL wrote: »
    are you guys still taking the green pump over the tacs?

    Grey tac over blue pump
  • GL
    7395 posts Big Money Move
    the spas is fire. rarely get it tho :(
  • Argie8
    5903 posts Big Money Move
    GL wrote: »
    are you guys still taking the green pump over the tacs?

    green pump sucks tbh

    I only take a blue pump or higher over a grey tac
  • Choepiechakie
    31871 posts National Team Captain
    GL wrote: »
    the spas is fire. rarely get it tho :(

    Upgrade
  • RadioShaq
    15249 posts Moderator
    edited October 26
    Figured out how to fix the sprint by default stuttering bug. Well least I hope I did. Also realized didn’t have surround sound on headphones. Been a rough start to chapter two. Really enjoying the lighter mouse though.


    Thoughts on 100 percent chest spawns? I guess it makes sense for competitive but it sorta makes it repetitive. I usually do all the challenges and land different spots. Now people are making videos to show the same meta route every game. Would think that would get boring though.
  • skHH
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Figured out how to fix the sprint by default stuttering bug. Well least I hope I did. Also realized didn’t have surround sound on headphones. Been a rough start to chapter two. Really enjoying the lighter mouse though.


    Thoughts on 100 percent chest spawns? I guess it makes sense for competitive but it sorta makes it repetitive. I usually do all the challenges and land different spots. Now people are making videos to show the same meta route every game. Would think that would get boring though.

    It's only a good thing, obviously
  • Argie8
    5903 posts Big Money Move
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Figured out how to fix the sprint by default stuttering bug. Well least I hope I did. Also realized didn’t have surround sound on headphones. Been a rough start to chapter two. Really enjoying the lighter mouse though.


    Thoughts on 100 percent chest spawns? I guess it makes sense for competitive but it sorta makes it repetitive. I usually do all the challenges and land different spots. Now people are making videos to show the same meta route every game. Would think that would get boring though.

    i dont see anything remotely bad from having 100% chest spawns personally. i think its been a long time coming
  • RadioShaq
    15249 posts Moderator
    I suppose people liked landing tilted every game. I guess I like seeing landing spots being spread out and having people last more than 5 minutes. I suppose it to early to tell if it will reach those levels but suppose a lot liked that anyway.
  • RadioShaq
    15249 posts Moderator
    Thoughts on the bots? I feel torn about this one. I’ve seen youtubers say big kill games don’t matter as much. At the same time I’ve seen them try everything to play people worse than bots to get big kill records before they added them.
  • skHH
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Thoughts on the bots? I feel torn about this one. I’ve seen youtubers say big kill games don’t matter as much. At the same time I’ve seen them try everything to play people worse than bots to get big kill records before they added them.

    They completely ruin public matches
  • Choepiechakie
    31871 posts National Team Captain
    I dont play pubs anymor3 because of it
  • GL
    7395 posts Big Money Move
    Linear or exponential
Sign In or Register to comment.