OT: Fortnite Battle Royale Thread

Comments

  • Choepiechakie
    31675 posts National Team Captain
    Azof wrote: »
    Carrying @Choepiechakie to arena wins, kids a bot

    Only thing u carried. Cuz u refused to carry downed enemies.

    Boring
  • 1HoV
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Azof wrote: »
    Carrying @Choepiechakie to arena wins, kids a bot

    Only thing u carried. Cuz u refused to carry downed enemies.

    Boring

    It’s easy to predict when you’re going to die because it’s any fight you get into to.
  • Choepiechakie
    31675 posts National Team Captain
    1HoV wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Carrying @Choepiechakie to arena wins, kids a bot

    Only thing u carried. Cuz u refused to carry downed enemies.

    Boring

    It’s easy to predict when you’re going to die because it’s any fight you get into to.

    https://xboxclips.com/Isco22Disco/222b5a6f-b648-415f-9bec-e445086f4146
  • Azof
    16755 posts World Class
    1HoV wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Carrying @Choepiechakie to arena wins, kids a bot

    Only thing u carried. Cuz u refused to carry downed enemies.

    Boring

    It’s easy to predict when you’re going to die because it’s any fight you get into to.

    New kris
  • 1HoV
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    1HoV wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Carrying @Choepiechakie to arena wins, kids a bot

    Only thing u carried. Cuz u refused to carry downed enemies.

    Boring

    It’s easy to predict when you’re going to die because it’s any fight you get into to.

    https://xboxclips.com/Isco22Disco/222b5a6f-b648-415f-9bec-e445086f4146

    What’s that meant to be? Showing off how you can’t build.
  • Choepiechakie
    31675 posts National Team Captain
    1HoV wrote: »
    1HoV wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Carrying @Choepiechakie to arena wins, kids a bot

    Only thing u carried. Cuz u refused to carry downed enemies.

    Boring

    It’s easy to predict when you’re going to die because it’s any fight you get into to.

    https://xboxclips.com/Isco22Disco/222b5a6f-b648-415f-9bec-e445086f4146

    What’s that meant to be? Showing off how you can’t build.

    Its al mental games. Clepping bots and when they spectate u let them think ur ****.

  • GL
    6948 posts Big Money Move
    Fortnite is fun again
  • CPFC16
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone else getting lots of bots in squads games? Had 21 elims in a squads game earlier think 10-12 were bots, bit silly. Dunno what they judge the SBMM in squads off but I notice the difference in lobbies when playing with some of my better friends as opposed to friends with ~0.5kd. Maybe goes off the party leader??
  • GL
    6948 posts Big Money Move
    Feels like it’s based on party leader
  • RadioShaq
    15191 posts Moderator
    edited October 17
    Wouldn’t everyone just put the worst player as party leader? Also I thought it was only solos and duos for skilled matchmaking?
  • Choepiechakie
    31675 posts National Team Captain
    Defo most skilled.
  • JR
    8072 posts League Winner
    I think it goes by the average of your squad
  • skHH
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 17
    Just put in duos arena and it will be great, I struggle to get a squad
  • Azof
    16755 posts World Class
    Only bot in our games was @Choepiechakie
  • CPFC16
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    Defo most skilled.

    It can’t go by that, surely not. The lobbies we were getting were so bad, maybe two of us with kd’s 2+ and two with kd’s around 0.5 maybe less.
  • CPFC16
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    JR wrote: »
    I think it goes by the average of your squad

    That would make sense to me, we play with a couple of very bad players that could bring the average down a lot
  • Argie8
    5855 posts Big Money Move
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting lots of bots in squads games? Had 21 elims in a squads game earlier think 10-12 were bots, bit silly. Dunno what they judge the SBMM in squads off but I notice the difference in lobbies when playing with some of my better friends as opposed to friends with ~0.5kd. Maybe goes off the party leader??

    the amount of bots ive encounterd in squads is insane. I was playing with pretty average players so maybe thats why. I like the bots being in the game but theyre too bad right now. Need some work
  • RadioShaq
    15191 posts Moderator
    Out of town and using controller again. Is the stutter stop running bug back. Have sprint by default on if that matters.
  • CPFC16
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    Argie8 wrote: »
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting lots of bots in squads games? Had 21 elims in a squads game earlier think 10-12 were bots, bit silly. Dunno what they judge the SBMM in squads off but I notice the difference in lobbies when playing with some of my better friends as opposed to friends with ~0.5kd. Maybe goes off the party leader??

    the amount of bots ive encounterd in squads is insane. I was playing with pretty average players so maybe thats why. I like the bots being in the game but theyre too bad right now. Need some work


    There’s not even a sense of accomplishment killing bots, if they actually put up a little bit of a fight, fair enough, but they’re literally impossible to die to
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6376 posts Big Money Move
    Argie8 wrote: »
    bit naff, isn't it?

    new season is sick

    think its crap personally. graphics look terrible and the new hud looks rubbish too. would rather just have the old map pre volcanos and frozen greasy.
  • Argie8
    5855 posts Big Money Move
    Argie8 wrote: »
    bit naff, isn't it?

    new season is sick

    think its crap personally. graphics look terrible and the new hud looks rubbish too. would rather just have the old map pre volcanos and frozen greasy.

    I'd say give it a chance. I'm really enjoying the new map and mechanics

    Also, you should play in my customs so you can clap @Choepiechakie
  • Argie8
    5855 posts Big Money Move
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    Anyone else getting lots of bots in squads games? Had 21 elims in a squads game earlier think 10-12 were bots, bit silly. Dunno what they judge the SBMM in squads off but I notice the difference in lobbies when playing with some of my better friends as opposed to friends with ~0.5kd. Maybe goes off the party leader??

    the amount of bots ive encounterd in squads is insane. I was playing with pretty average players so maybe thats why. I like the bots being in the game but theyre too bad right now. Need some work


    There’s not even a sense of accomplishment killing bots, if they actually put up a little bit of a fight, fair enough, but they’re literally impossible to die to

    Yeah most of the time they just stand there pickaxing a wall. They should shoot at you at the very least
  • Choepiechakie
    31675 posts National Team Captain
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    bit naff, isn't it?

    new season is sick

    think its crap personally. graphics look terrible and the new hud looks rubbish too. would rather just have the old map pre volcanos and frozen greasy.

    I'd say give it a chance. I'm really enjoying the new map and mechanics

    Also, you should play in my customs so you can clap @Choepiechakie

    Hahahhahahahahhahaa
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6376 posts Big Money Move
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    bit naff, isn't it?

    new season is sick

    think its crap personally. graphics look terrible and the new hud looks rubbish too. would rather just have the old map pre volcanos and frozen greasy.

    I'd say give it a chance. I'm really enjoying the new map and mechanics

    Also, you should play in my customs so you can clap @Choepiechakie

    Hahahhahahahahhahaa

    barely played the game in the past 6 months so i'd probably only kill him 9 times out of 10
  • GL
    6948 posts Big Money Move
    Nickmercs is saying the old aim assist is still in Fortnite. Is he fr?
  • Azof
    16755 posts World Class
    these bots need to be yeeted off
  • Argie8
    5855 posts Big Money Move
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    bit naff, isn't it?

    new season is sick

    think its crap personally. graphics look terrible and the new hud looks rubbish too. would rather just have the old map pre volcanos and frozen greasy.

    I'd say give it a chance. I'm really enjoying the new map and mechanics

    Also, you should play in my customs so you can clap @Choepiechakie

    Hahahhahahahahhahaa

    barely played the game in the past 6 months so i'd probably only kill him 9 times out of 10

    :D
  • Argie8
    5855 posts Big Money Move
    GL wrote: »
    Nickmercs is saying the old aim assist is still in Fortnite. Is he fr?

    i dont think so. im pretty sure they completely remove the LT spam even when using legacy settings. Havent tested it myself though
  • M98H
    13040 posts Has That Special Something
    GL wrote: »
    Nickmercs is saying the old aim assist is still in Fortnite. Is he fr?
    Not a chance.
    First thing I noticed was aim assist.
    I absolutely beamed the F out of people in chapter 1, this season I couldn’t hit a barn door if I tried! :joy:
  • Choepiechakie
    31675 posts National Team Captain
    M98H wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Nickmercs is saying the old aim assist is still in Fortnite. Is he fr?
    Not a chance.
    First thing I noticed was aim assist.
    I absolutely beamed the F out of people in chapter 1, this season I couldn’t hit a barn door if I tried! :joy:

    Use lineair
Sign In or Register to comment.