OT: Fortnite Battle Royale Thread

Comments

• M98H
    13084 posts Has That Special Something
    Imagine Ranked Zone Wars :love:
    Playing with my mates who are on console, won probably 6/8 with 1 of them being a 5/5 rounds win :joy:
    Ranked would get me playing this game a lot more!
  • RadioShaq
    15219 posts Moderator
    I could see them adding it as a playlist if it’s popular. I think it highlights a big problem with the main game. Everyone dies in the first 5 minutes so you have a 100 player map for what 25 people. Zone wars gets you into the action for the whole game with an appropriate sized map.
  • Choepiechakie
    31695 posts National Team Captain
    M98H wrote: »
    Playing with my mates who are on console, won probably 6/8 with 1 of them being a 5/5 rounds win :joy:

Filthy teamer
  • RadioShaq
    15219 posts Moderator
    Yeah teaming would probably be the only thing to hold it back. Suppose they could do squads zone wars as solo might never work.
  • M98H
    13084 posts Has That Special Something

Filthy teamer

I would never team with console plebs, I just let them taste the 200 pump to the face.
    Teaming kills the mode lmao
  • 1HoV
    265 posts Sunday League Hero

Filthy teamer

I would never team with console plebs, I just let them taste the 200 pump to the face.
    Teaming kills the mode lmao

I’ve noticed a few teamers in Zone Wars. They’re always bad so it’s satisfying to win a 2v1 at the end.
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Well boys epic have gone and done it. The game is so bad that I’ve had to buy Fifa this year.

My wallet is facked
  • Choepiechakie
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Well boys epic have gone and done it. The game is so bad that I’ve had to buy Fifa this year.

My wallet is facked

Haha ggs.
  • Choepiechakie
    Not gonna play a pub anymore, tired of the map, loot, farming. Etc. Zone wars it is
  • JR
    8074 posts League Winner
    Not gonna play a pub anymore, tired of the map, loot, farming. Etc. Zone wars it is

Rip me
  • Choepiechakie
    JR wrote: »

Rip me

Currently playing fifa.
  • GL
    7073 posts Big Money Move
    JR wrote: »

Rip me

Currently playing fifa.

RT
  • Choepiechakie
    Already stopped playing fifa.
  • GL

RT
  • JR
    8074 posts League Winner

Good idea
  • Argie8
    5859 posts Big Money Move
    I miss enjoying FIFA
  • ManTrain
    Argie8 wrote: »
    I miss enjoying FIFA

I didn’t play last year so I skipped out on the misery. I don’t love the direction they’re going with realism in FUT, but the game is good this year.

I just wish you could string skills together like 12-14 years.

Defending is the best it’s ever been so being able to skill like the old days would mean some disgusting goals.
  • Argie8
    5859 posts Big Money Move
    I miss enjoying FIFA

I didn’t play last year so I skipped out on the misery. I don’t love the direction they’re going with realism in FUT, but the game is good this year.

Defending is the best it’s ever been so being able to skill like the old days would mean some disgusting goals.

i didnt play last year either. gonna wait a lil bit to see what people think of this one after its being patched
  • JR
    8074 posts League Winner
    I miss enjoying FIFA

i didnt play last year either. gonna wait a lil bit to see what people think of this one after its being patched

Don’t bother, it’s really boring
  • RadioShaq
    15219 posts Moderator
    Looks like they are finally banning smurfing so should help casuals.
  • ManTrain
    I miss enjoying FIFA

I sucked for the first few days but after learning some of the new things EA has implemented I’m smashing kids in D3.

Easily the best fifa I’ve played since 16. They still need to patch a few things a bit more, would love to see the dribbling get buffed a bit more and AI shot blocking around the edge of the box needs toned down but it’s honestly a really fun FUT.

Only had **** gameplay in rivals maybe 2-3 times out of 30ish games and I have no clue what my proximity to servers is.
  • RadioShaq
    15219 posts Moderator
    edited October 4
    Think they mixed pc and consoles but really enjoying the new matchmaking made the game fun again. Could just be all the sweats in zone wars. Hope it doesn’t change though.

Looks like they will add it into duos later this week. So team rumble and squads will still be random matchmaking I think.
    Post edited by RadioShaq on
  • Choepiechakie
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Think they mixed pc and consoles but really enjoying the new matchmaking made the game fun again. Could just be all the sweats in zone wars. Hope it doesn’t change though.

Looks like they will add it into duos later this week. So team rumble and squads will still be random matchmaking I think.

Its fine for pubs. Imo
  • Choepiechakie
    Downhill river is actually the only playable zone wars map, thats crazy
  • 1HoV

Vortex too. Annoying they took out map choice.
  • Choepiechakie
    Ik
    1HoV wrote: »

Vortex is good. But it has bad audio, **** spawns, **** lootpool and zones are bugged. And I dont like the lay out.

It always ends in a heal off too
  • 1HoV
    Ik
    1HoV wrote: »

Vortex is good. But it has bad audio, **** spawns, **** lootpool and zones are bugged. And I dont like the lay out.

It always ends in a heal off too

Always get teamers on Downhill River
  • GL
    Heavy sniper bot weapon no skill
  • Choepiechakie
    GL wrote: »
    Heavy sniper bot weapon no skill

Agreed