OT: Fortnite Battle Royale Thread

Comments

  • Argie8
    5858 posts Big Money Move
    You’ll die to a mobile player before it gets sweaty don’t worry.

    Well Riggy got clapped by one yesterday so no shame there :*
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional
    Argie8 wrote: »
    You’ll die to a mobile player before it gets sweaty don’t worry.

    Well Riggy got clapped by one yesterday so no shame there :*

    No surprise. The bots gameplay will be based off Riggys gameplay anyway.
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    Argie8 wrote: »
    You’ll die to a mobile player before it gets sweaty don’t worry.

    Well Riggy got clapped by one yesterday so no shame there :*

    No surprise. The bots gameplay will be based off Riggys gameplay anyway.

    Learn to read before you hand out shots.
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional
    Argie8 wrote: »
    You’ll die to a mobile player before it gets sweaty don’t worry.

    Well Riggy got clapped by one yesterday so no shame there :*

    No surprise. The bots gameplay will be based off Riggys gameplay anyway.

    Learn to read before you hand out shots.

    I did. :D
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2838 posts Fans' Favourite
    :o
  • Argie8
    5858 posts Big Money Move
    :o

    miss u
  • GL
    7007 posts Big Money Move
    Zone wars LTM is genius
  • Azof
    16778 posts World Class
    They changed how zoomed in your character you are when ADS its atrocious.
  • Argie8
    5858 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »
    They changed how zoomed in your character you are when ADS its atrocious.

    WHY IS NOBODY ELSE TALKING ABOUT THIS

    its shocking
  • Azof
    16778 posts World Class
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    They changed how zoomed in your character you are when ADS its atrocious.

    WHY IS NOBODY ELSE TALKING ABOUT THIS

    its shocking

    Cause they are all talking about this
    https://mobile.twitter.com/FaZeSway/status/1176813063086977024
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    Zone wars is too laggy man. Unbearable
  • Azof
    16778 posts World Class
    Zone wars is too laggy man. Unbearable

    ask santa for something that isnt 6 years old
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    Azof wrote: »
    Zone wars is too laggy man. Unbearable

    ask santa for something that isnt 6 years old

    Already asked for something 18+ y/o old
  • RadioShaq
    15211 posts Moderator
    How is the new matchmaking? Anyone notice a difference?
  • JR
    8074 posts League Winner
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    How is the new matchmaking? Anyone notice a difference?

    Nope
  • RadioShaq
    15211 posts Moderator
    Probably people at the top or bottom of the skill curve would really notice a difference right? People in the middle of the pack shouldn’t feel it getting easier or harder right?
  • Argie8
    5858 posts Big Money Move
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    How is the new matchmaking? Anyone notice a difference?

    yeah ive noticed a bit of a difference. i've seen so many crazy build battles and killed by a few really good players. I did see 2 players who looked like bots though which was confusing
  • Argie8
    5858 posts Big Money Move
    250 subs. you love to see it
  • RadioShaq
    15211 posts Moderator
    I was thinking bots would only be in beginner matchmaking. Are they in all the skill level curves?
  • Argie8
    5858 posts Big Money Move
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I was thinking bots would only be in beginner matchmaking. Are they in all the skill level curves?

    theyve not told us anything. theyre keeping everything secret so far
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I was thinking bots would only be in beginner matchmaking. Are they in all the skill level curves?

    How higher the lobbies how less botsbu see
  • RadioShaq
    15211 posts Moderator
    How’s the new aim assist for controller? Will they have more of a showing in competitive?
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    Its op af
  • RadioShaq
    15211 posts Moderator
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    They changed how zoomed in your character you are when ADS its atrocious.

    WHY IS NOBODY ELSE TALKING ABOUT THIS

    its shocking

    I guess if you turn the controller settings to legacy it will go back to the old zoom even on keyboard and mouse. I just saw a video on it but not sure how effective it is but maybe it will help.
  • RadioShaq
    15211 posts Moderator
    The new matching change is going as expected too. Really good players want casual games and are snow smurfing and going for world records. I get what they are saying but newer people want casual games too and can’t have them with pros in the game. I don’t know how epic will make both groups happy.
  • Argie8
    5858 posts Big Money Move
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    They changed how zoomed in your character you are when ADS its atrocious.

    WHY IS NOBODY ELSE TALKING ABOUT THIS

    its shocking

    I guess if you turn the controller settings to legacy it will go back to the old zoom even on keyboard and mouse. I just saw a video on it but not sure how effective it is but maybe it will help.

    Ah I didn't know this

    SBMM is so bad. Its so horrible facing good players every game. Not fun at all. I shouldn't celebrate getting 1 kill
  • Azof
    16778 posts World Class
    Argie8 wrote: »
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    They changed how zoomed in your character you are when ADS its atrocious.

    WHY IS NOBODY ELSE TALKING ABOUT THIS

    its shocking

    I guess if you turn the controller settings to legacy it will go back to the old zoom even on keyboard and mouse. I just saw a video on it but not sure how effective it is but maybe it will help.

    Ah I didn't know this

    SBMM is so bad. Its so horrible facing good players every game. Not fun at all. I shouldn't celebrate getting 1 kill

    Git gud
  • RadioShaq
    15211 posts Moderator
    I get what your saying but that’s what bad players feel like while someone is rolling them going for the world record too. Least now everyone has to work for that one kill and people can learn the game.
  • Argie8
    5858 posts Big Money Move
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I get what your saying but that’s what bad players feel like while someone is rolling them going for the world record too. Least now everyone has to work for that one kill and people can learn the game.

    Yeah but that's what Arena is for. I shouldn't be forced to play against sweats every game
  • RadioShaq
    15211 posts Moderator
    Why should casuals be forced to play sweats looking for an easy game though?
Sign In or Register to comment.