OT: Fortnite Battle Royale Thread

Comments

• Azof
    16904 posts World Class
    I'm sure this time people will follow through with their boycotts and not play/stream it

/s
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 27
    I can still build what I was able to before but obviously a little slower due to the longer time to place.

This patch is exposing all the bang average players that needed turbo build to build.
  • Andy1999
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Cash do anything?
  • Azof
    16904 posts World Class
    Andy1999 wrote: »
    Cash do anything?

u wot m8
  • JR
    8099 posts League Winner
    Azof wrote: »
    Andy1999 wrote: »
    Cash do anything?

u wot m8

You get cash from chests at the new spot
  • Choepiechakie
    31850 posts National Team Captain
    Im done
  • Azof
    16904 posts World Class
    Im done

hello done, I'm dad
  • BO0OM
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 27
    I can still build what I was able to before but obviously a little slower due to the longer time to place.

This patch is exposing all the bang average players that needed turbo build to build.

this, i don‘t mind the building.

BUT there is a big big problem and that is the items that are in the game where u need turbobuilding to counter it. Minigun/ burstsmg/ smg is enough to kill you through your builds even if you spambuild( better than turbobuilding). Now imagine that in Duos/Trios/Squads, its actually really really bad. they buffed mechs a little bit and again they are stronger now because of the turbo building nerf.

New shield? no comment just that
  • Choepiechakie
    Im done

hello done, I'm dad

Apex looking kinda nice dad
  • M98H
    13150 posts Has That Special Something
    Not sure what you’re all talking about, games the best it’s ever been currently.
  • Azof
    16904 posts World Class
    Im done

hello done, I'm dad

Apex looking kinda nice dad

yeah..............no
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    BO0OM wrote: »

this, i don‘t mind the building.

BUT there is a big big problem and that is the items that are in the game where u need turbobuilding to counter it. Minigun/ burstsmg/ smg is enough to kill you through your builds even if you spambuild( better than turbobuilding). Now imagine that in Duos/Trios/Squads, its actually really really bad. they buffed mechs a little bit and again they are stronger now because of the turbo building nerf.

New shield? no comment just that

I do agree with the after part from watching you earlier. I haven’t played yet only jumped in creative earlier to see the changes to building
  • Choepiechakie
    #UninstalFortnite
  • Argie8
    5887 posts Big Money Move
    the changes to building look absolutely awful. they gotta revert the changes surely
  • GL
    7338 posts Big Money Move
    #UninstalFortnite

🤖
  • Choepiechakie
    Yerr
  • GL
    Yerr

ly let’s play some time
  • RadioShaq
    15244 posts Moderator
    I figured building was going to change. Was it a month ago epic had polls if you like building the way it is or something along those lines.
  • freakjas
    6492 posts Big Money Move
    As a person that has never been in a proper build fight i feel like the game is quite fun rn :D

Won 2 out of 3 games earlier.

Obviously they should not have these changes in competitive fn but casual fn is fun imo
  • RadioShaq
    15244 posts Moderator
    Maybe it’s like nicknercs was saying about building being to ping dependent. I don’t play it at the highest level competitive but he makes sense that it needs changed for competitive too.
  • Choepiechakie
    edited August 27
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Maybe it’s like nicknercs was saying about building being to ping dependent. I don’t play it at the highest level competitive but he makes sense that it needs changed for competitive too.

No its bs. Only ppl who cant hang blame bad ping.

Ofx 80 ping is bad. But if u have 20/30ping ur fine
  • RadioShaq
    15244 posts Moderator
    I thought nickmercs is a good player? Like I said I am not that great to really speak on competitive but he’s not the first to say the wall/floor replace battle comes down to ping right?
  • Choepiechakie
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I thought nickmercs is a good player? Like I said I am not that great to really speak on competitive but he’s not the first to say the wall/floor replace battle comes down to ping right?

Not entirely. Its a mindgame aswell.
    Thats why u see certain 0 pingers taking walls and other not.
  • Choepiechakie
    I uninstalled
  • JR
    8099 posts League Winner
    I uninstalled

Cya tomorrow
  • GL
    edited August 27
    I uninstalled

Just hold RT longer and layer up :trollface:
  • Azof
    16904 posts World Class
    I uninstalled

you lasted all about 4 hours last time kid
  • Azof
    16904 posts World Class
    what hov thinks of the patch
    https://streamable.com/4xfxd
  • Choepiechakie
    Just scroll wheel
  • RadioShaq
    15244 posts Moderator
    Looks like epic is trying to level the ping playing field. They are going to nerf the scroll wheel too. Looks like they are deciding between coin flip or defender getting the wall replace.