OT: Fortnite Battle Royale Thread

Comments

  • Azof
    16447 posts World Class
    GL wrote: »
    Ffs I’m playing vs invisible mechs

    we had that twice last night plus found a part in the snow you get stuck behind and cant get out of
  • 1HoV
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Azof wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Ffs I’m playing vs invisible mechs

    we had that twice last night plus found a part in the snow you get stuck behind and cant get out of

    All within 4-5 games I think:

    https://streamable.com/dqmex

    https://streamable.com/0ipb9

    https://streamable.com/ax3ni
  • Choepiechakie
    31448 posts National Team Captain
    I killed Riggy
  • BO0OM
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    I killed Riggy

    same he is overrated tbh
  • Choepiechakie
    31448 posts National Team Captain
    I killed Riggy

    Again
  • JR
    8027 posts League Winner
    2 wins, think that was the most you can keep your kills B)
  • Argie8
    5762 posts Big Money Move
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Thoughts on using mouse binds to not using them? Debating not using them at least not for anything essential. Used to not needing to aim and having 20 keybinds and 20 mouse binds with mmos. Suppose just have to get used to it but seems easier swiping and not feeling for extra buttons.

    using mouse buttons is incredibly easy. id definitely use them if i were you
  • Argie8
    5762 posts Big Money Move
    Most toxic customs by far. but i won a game so i guess it was a success?
  • Choepiechakie
    31448 posts National Team Captain
    JR wrote: »
    2 wins, think that was the most you can keep your kills B)

    Before I joined yh
  • M98H
    12732 posts Has That Special Something
    Dropped a 20 the first pub game I’ve played probably this season :lol:
    Tilted is so busy again
  • Choepiechakie
    31448 posts National Team Captain
    M98H wrote: »
    Dropped a 20 the first pub game I’ve played probably this season :lol:
    Tilted is so busy again

    Must be nice having a brute land in tilted.

    Nah GG man. Nuts
  • M98H
    12732 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 11
    M98H wrote: »
    Dropped a 20 the first pub game I’ve played probably this season :lol:
    Tilted is so busy again

    Must be nice having a brute land in tilted.

    Nah GG man. Nuts
    Was bot central tbf :joy:

    https://xboxclips.com/M98H/477af333-7266-4e23-bf8f-9c492207c277/embed
    This was a team of 4 pushing me a second before killing another team of 3, ended up killing the last guy as the clip ends and one of them having a med kit saved my **** from the 2 tick!
  • BO0OM
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    M98H wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Dropped a 20 the first pub game I’ve played probably this season :lol:
    Tilted is so busy again

    Must be nice having a brute land in tilted.

    Nah GG man. Nuts
    Was bot central tbf :joy:

    https://xboxclips.com/M98H/477af333-7266-4e23-bf8f-9c492207c277/embed
    This was a team of 4 pushing me a second before killing another team of 3, ended up killing the last guy as the clip ends and one of them having a med kit saved my **** from the 2 tick!

    xbox lobbies y i k e s did the custom gpu drop yet?
  • Choepiechakie
    31448 posts National Team Captain
    BO0OM wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Dropped a 20 the first pub game I’ve played probably this season :lol:
    Tilted is so busy again

    Must be nice having a brute land in tilted.

    Nah GG man. Nuts
    Was bot central tbf :joy:

    https://xboxclips.com/M98H/477af333-7266-4e23-bf8f-9c492207c277/embed
    This was a team of 4 pushing me a second before killing another team of 3, ended up killing the last guy as the clip ends and one of them having a med kit saved my **** from the 2 tick!

    xbox lobbies y i k e s did the custom gpu drop yet?

    Its mixed console
  • M98H
    12732 posts Has That Special Something
    BO0OM wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Dropped a 20 the first pub game I’ve played probably this season :lol:
    Tilted is so busy again

    Must be nice having a brute land in tilted.

    Nah GG man. Nuts
    Was bot central tbf :joy:

    https://xboxclips.com/M98H/477af333-7266-4e23-bf8f-9c492207c277/embed
    This was a team of 4 pushing me a second before killing another team of 3, ended up killing the last guy as the clip ends and one of them having a med kit saved my **** from the 2 tick!

    xbox lobbies y i k e s did the custom gpu drop yet?

    No mate :joy:
    Tempted just to buy a 2060 super or a 2070 at this point.....
  • Choepiechakie
    31448 posts National Team Captain
    M98H wrote: »
    BO0OM wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Dropped a 20 the first pub game I’ve played probably this season :lol:
    Tilted is so busy again

    Must be nice having a brute land in tilted.

    Nah GG man. Nuts
    Was bot central tbf :joy:

    https://xboxclips.com/M98H/477af333-7266-4e23-bf8f-9c492207c277/embed
    This was a team of 4 pushing me a second before killing another team of 3, ended up killing the last guy as the clip ends and one of them having a med kit saved my **** from the 2 tick!

    xbox lobbies y i k e s did the custom gpu drop yet?

    No mate :joy:
    Tempted just to buy a 2060 super or a 2070 at this point.....

    Buy @JR one aswell, maybe he can kill me then
  • Argie8
    5762 posts Big Money Move
    M98H wrote: »
    BO0OM wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Dropped a 20 the first pub game I’ve played probably this season :lol:
    Tilted is so busy again

    Must be nice having a brute land in tilted.

    Nah GG man. Nuts
    Was bot central tbf :joy:

    https://xboxclips.com/M98H/477af333-7266-4e23-bf8f-9c492207c277/embed
    This was a team of 4 pushing me a second before killing another team of 3, ended up killing the last guy as the clip ends and one of them having a med kit saved my **** from the 2 tick!

    xbox lobbies y i k e s did the custom gpu drop yet?

    No mate :joy:
    Tempted just to buy a 2060 super or a 2070 at this point.....

    Buy @JR one aswell, maybe he can kill me then

    I love this
  • GL
    6521 posts Big Money Move
    Funny how the pros have GA’d the mech in scrims but you know if money is on the line people are jumping in real fast
  • Azof
    16447 posts World Class
    plz vault combat ty
  • GL
    6521 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »
    plz vault combat ty

    Not if that means I pick up even more drums from the floor than I do now
  • RadioShaq
    14904 posts Moderator
    1HoV wrote: »
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Thoughts on using mouse binds to not using them? Debating not using them at least not for anything essential. Used to not needing to aim and having 20 keybinds and 20 mouse binds with mmos. Suppose just have to get used to it but seems easier swiping and not feeling for extra buttons.

    What do you mean by ‘feels easier swiping’?

    You get used to using mouse buttons. Surprised you never used them on MMOs for a quick ability or something. I just worked it out and I use 8 different inputs on my mouse for Fortnite lmao

    I’ve used them in mmos it’s just I never needed to move the mouse a large distance on low dpi and sensitivity like in a twitch fps. Like with wow the mouse is mostly stationary or small wrist movements.
  • Argie8
    5762 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »
    plz vault combat ty

  • M98H
    12732 posts Has That Special Something
    Gone with the 2070 super @BO0OM
    CBA to wait any longer :joy:
    PC should be ready by monday/Tuesday :smiley:
  • GL
    6521 posts Big Money Move
    As if Bugha got swatted...
  • BO0OM
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    M98H wrote: »
    Gone with the 2070 super @BO0OM
    CBA to wait any longer :joy:
    PC should be ready by monday/Tuesday :smiley:

    nice :)
  • CPFC16
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Argie8 how you finding kb+m? Watched your video and was a bit shocked you got 2 wins already, thought it would take ages to be able to use kb+m. Tempted to switch myself, you have any experience on it before or is this your first time using? I’ve never used kbm before so I’m gonna be a nightmare
  • RadioShaq
    14904 posts Moderator
    Look into the orbweaver and taturus if your thinking of switching too. Azeron is another option but more expensive and pretty new.
  • Argie8
    5762 posts Big Money Move
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    @Argie8 how you finding kb+m? Watched your video and was a bit shocked you got 2 wins already, thought it would take ages to be able to use kb+m. Tempted to switch myself, you have any experience on it before or is this your first time using? I’ve never used kbm before so I’m gonna be a nightmare

    It's great. Honestly the toughest thing for me was learning my keybinds and finding the right ones. I was absolutely dreadful at first as I'd never used kb+m before but you soon get used to it if you grind creative and team rumble. I'd definitely recommend! Just be prepared to be a complete bot at first
  • CPFC16
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite
    Argie8 wrote: »
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    @Argie8 how you finding kb+m? Watched your video and was a bit shocked you got 2 wins already, thought it would take ages to be able to use kb+m. Tempted to switch myself, you have any experience on it before or is this your first time using? I’ve never used kbm before so I’m gonna be a nightmare

    It's great. Honestly the toughest thing for me was learning my keybinds and finding the right ones. I was absolutely dreadful at first as I'd never used kb+m before but you soon get used to it if you grind creative and team rumble. I'd definitely recommend! Just be prepared to be a complete bot at first

    Cheers mate. I don’t know whether to start learning or not, only recently got fully used to my 4 paddles on my Xbox remote and have improved a lot, don’t know if i’d be able to sacrifice another couple of months being awful. Considering it though. How long did it take you in creative and team rumble before you felt competent enough to play proper games?
  • CPFC16
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Look into the orbweaver and taturus if your thinking of switching too. Azeron is another option but more expensive and pretty new.

    How do they even work? Never seen them
Sign In or Register to comment.