TRADING WITH GOLDS PS4! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

13468911

Comments

  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    reidabalda wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Notable sales from today
    f98fbfd9c89df52ea928e927c2a710df.png
    5ed2f754f32a157831d7ef91e57a04a5.png
    b16c38c5d4ff4602b08182f9d8140d96.png
    07c64106482112d2a83131a7210c539d.png
    cfb96da12aa576a06d1902e274b98c37.png
    cea1774237875c626510171e141b16e9.png

    Just overtook the 1 mil mark on the leaderboard. Quite a milestone.

    These are awesome! How many of each player do you list?
    Haha yeah man some big sales in there. I find 1 of each works best but if the player tend to sell frequently I’ll stock up multiple.
  • TriceraSkull
    315 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Guys my investment seems to drop price like 1k each
    What shud i do now
    Will they rise back?
  • James2201
    393 posts An Exciting Prospect
    James2201 wrote: »
    reidabalda wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    How long does this method usually work well for? I have built up to 230k am wandering whether to try and do some trading still or just start buying players for my team
    Works all year long

    Oh cool, any tips of what players to look for now?

    I think any sort of good/decent player works as long as they are from a popular league and you buy a couple of them so they all show up in the same page

    Do you always buy more than one? Today I have bought a mata, Bernardo Silva, Bellerin and Kompany. Put them a couple of thousand above what I spent on them. I will just keep re-listing. Although tbf I am tempted to keep Kompany, seems like a good 85 rated card

    Yes! Always buy more than one!

    How many do guy generally buy? I just worry I’m going to be left with loads of players I can’t sell

  • reidabalda
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    James2201 wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    reidabalda wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    How long does this method usually work well for? I have built up to 230k am wandering whether to try and do some trading still or just start buying players for my team
    Works all year long

    Oh cool, any tips of what players to look for now?

    I think any sort of good/decent player works as long as they are from a popular league and you buy a couple of them so they all show up in the same page

    Do you always buy more than one? Today I have bought a mata, Bernardo Silva, Bellerin and Kompany. Put them a couple of thousand above what I spent on them. I will just keep re-listing. Although tbf I am tempted to keep Kompany, seems like a good 85 rated card

    Yes! Always buy more than one!

    How many do guy generally buy? I just worry I’m going to be left with loads of players I can’t sell

    I’ve been buying 8-12
  • James2201
    393 posts An Exciting Prospect
    reidabalda wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    reidabalda wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    How long does this method usually work well for? I have built up to 230k am wandering whether to try and do some trading still or just start buying players for my team
    Works all year long

    Oh cool, any tips of what players to look for now?

    I think any sort of good/decent player works as long as they are from a popular league and you buy a couple of them so they all show up in the same page

    Do you always buy more than one? Today I have bought a mata, Bernardo Silva, Bellerin and Kompany. Put them a couple of thousand above what I spent on them. I will just keep re-listing. Although tbf I am tempted to keep Kompany, seems like a good 85 rated card

    Yes! Always buy more than one!

    How many do guy generally buy? I just worry I’m going to be left with loads of players I can’t sell

    I’ve been buying 8-12

    Really? And do they all generally sell? How much do you put them up for like 1/2K profit?

    Do you have all your coins tied up in this method? Sorry I’m just curious I have 160k and would love to be able to try and double that

  • reidabalda
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    James2201 wrote: »
    reidabalda wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    reidabalda wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    How long does this method usually work well for? I have built up to 230k am wandering whether to try and do some trading still or just start buying players for my team
    Works all year long

    Oh cool, any tips of what players to look for now?

    I think any sort of good/decent player works as long as they are from a popular league and you buy a couple of them so they all show up in the same page

    Do you always buy more than one? Today I have bought a mata, Bernardo Silva, Bellerin and Kompany. Put them a couple of thousand above what I spent on them. I will just keep re-listing. Although tbf I am tempted to keep Kompany, seems like a good 85 rated card

    Yes! Always buy more than one!

    How many do guy generally buy? I just worry I’m going to be left with loads of players I can’t sell

    I’ve been buying 8-12

    Really? And do they all generally sell? How much do you put them up for like 1/2K profit?

    Do you have all your coins tied up in this method? Sorry I’m just curious I have 160k and would love to be able to try and double that

    Yeah, currently I have all my coins here. Thing is you can always sell them at lowest BIN and you don’t usually lose money
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    506e8a223dd0c8a367325a56a2cad49d.png
    42be99c27f33d4a8f430759447e35622.png
    1bc5c87969aa345d477a5a90f444d3ca.png
    955c859479ade7652c606849ba8a6eb7.png
    ba7cf04f1d72f4b9b4f8247fcb66d38c.png
  • Pattebennekou
    1406 posts Professional
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    506e8a223dd0c8a367325a56a2cad49d.png
    42be99c27f33d4a8f430759447e35622.png
    1bc5c87969aa345d477a5a90f444d3ca.png
    955c859479ade7652c606849ba8a6eb7.png
    ba7cf04f1d72f4b9b4f8247fcb66d38c.png

    Nice! I am getting absolutely no sales today. currently re-listed 5 or 6 times.
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    506e8a223dd0c8a367325a56a2cad49d.png
    42be99c27f33d4a8f430759447e35622.png
    1bc5c87969aa345d477a5a90f444d3ca.png
    955c859479ade7652c606849ba8a6eb7.png
    ba7cf04f1d72f4b9b4f8247fcb66d38c.png

    Nice! I am getting absolutely no sales today. currently re-listed 5 or 6 times.

    Those sales were from last night/this morning. Just remain persistent, should get a few bites later on in the day.

    4fb1dd1531fc4e1665d2b5a7188fb0e1.png
  • Pattebennekou
    1406 posts Professional
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    506e8a223dd0c8a367325a56a2cad49d.png
    42be99c27f33d4a8f430759447e35622.png
    1bc5c87969aa345d477a5a90f444d3ca.png
    955c859479ade7652c606849ba8a6eb7.png
    ba7cf04f1d72f4b9b4f8247fcb66d38c.png

    Nice! I am getting absolutely no sales today. currently re-listed 5 or 6 times.

    Those sales were from last night/this morning. Just remain persistent, should get a few bites later on in the day.

    4fb1dd1531fc4e1665d2b5a7188fb0e1.png
    Just as I said that, I had. 3 (minor) sales. Nice to finally see something sell
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    More sales today
    eb7f379caa4f23665891cfb6c24ae7ca.png
    3159ed857b9b3c6dddfacc2fc7f07adf.png
    d153fd48a8840d54b3d72a1605f0de1b.png
    429e452bfc8180421240b4994bb96a95.png

    That's 250k profit for the day, the coins really roll in once you have enough coins to trade with higher end players.
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    e05f7aaa22bda99db53628ebb6fb670f.png
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    Bought a ton of Corluka for min price after sb rewards. Dont know why but he reached a peak around 3.7k today, then after a couple min he went back to around 1.8k.
  • Tennster10
    1782 posts Play-Off Hero
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    More sales today
    eb7f379caa4f23665891cfb6c24ae7ca.png
    3159ed857b9b3c6dddfacc2fc7f07adf.png
    d153fd48a8840d54b3d72a1605f0de1b.png
    429e452bfc8180421240b4994bb96a95.png

    That's 250k profit for the day, the coins really roll in once you have enough coins to trade with higher end players.

    Man how do you do it! So good i been trying and relisting but it’s not selling.
  • reidabalda
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    More sales today
    eb7f379caa4f23665891cfb6c24ae7ca.png
    3159ed857b9b3c6dddfacc2fc7f07adf.png
    d153fd48a8840d54b3d72a1605f0de1b.png
    429e452bfc8180421240b4994bb96a95.png

    That's 250k profit for the day, the coins really roll in once you have enough coins to trade with higher end players.

    This makes me want to increase my margins even more hehe
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    More sales today
    eb7f379caa4f23665891cfb6c24ae7ca.png
    3159ed857b9b3c6dddfacc2fc7f07adf.png
    d153fd48a8840d54b3d72a1605f0de1b.png
    429e452bfc8180421240b4994bb96a95.png

    That's 250k profit for the day, the coins really roll in once you have enough coins to trade with higher end players.

    Man how do you do it! So good i been trying and relisting but it’s not selling.
    100 different players, relist every hour I can on the companion. It’s like the higher end players sell just as good as lower end even though the margins are so much greater.
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    reidabalda wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    More sales today
    eb7f379caa4f23665891cfb6c24ae7ca.png
    3159ed857b9b3c6dddfacc2fc7f07adf.png
    d153fd48a8840d54b3d72a1605f0de1b.png
    429e452bfc8180421240b4994bb96a95.png

    That's 250k profit for the day, the coins really roll in once you have enough coins to trade with higher end players.

    This makes me want to increase my margins even more hehe


    I reckon you should try it. After all, it’s a lazy buyer purchasing the card. To them is there going to be much difference between a card thats 10k or 20k greater. 25k profit on that Rashford sale and he sold in the 2nd cycle. It’s as if when it comes to the more expensive players people care even less about what they’re paying for. I got some cards up for even crazier margins so we’ll see If I can get any bites there lool.
  • Supermario911
    1224 posts Professional
    How do you do that? Do you literally fill one page up on the console (how many items is one page?)
  • @MR_AMAZiNG could you explain me how it is more profitable to sell 100 players? I try to sell laporte but i tend to sell 30-50 cards at the same time to make people believe thats his price. When u only sell 1 card of a player most likely there will be a cheaper one on the same page...
    And what margins do you take? For example i buy laporte +-3,5k and sell for 7k
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    How do you do that? Do you literally fill one page up on the console (how many items is one page?)
    I only buy 1 card of each player. Out of my many years of doing this method I find thats more effective than buying multiple of a given player.
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    8339cb013b897d2eb271716f564165cd.png
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wombatman wrote: »
    @MR_AMAZiNG could you explain me how it is more profitable to sell 100 players? I try to sell laporte but i tend to sell 30-50 cards at the same time to make people believe thats his price. When u only sell 1 card of a player most likely there will be a cheaper one on the same page...
    And what margins do you take? For example i buy laporte +-3,5k and sell for 7k
    You would assume it would work better if you bought many of a given card to fill up a page and fool the buyer but I suppose a lot of FUT players are completely irrational. I cannot explain their behaviour, just know that it works really well lool. Dont really have any set margins as I’ve been experimenting to see how high i can set prices and still get consistent sales. If anything, go by the pics I’ve posted and get an idea from that.

  • Supermario911
    1224 posts Professional
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    How do you do that? Do you literally fill one page up on the console (how many items is one page?)
    I only buy 1 card of each player. Out of my many years of doing this method I find thats more effective than buying multiple of a given player.

    Thanks. so you literally buy one Jamie Vardy and list him up higher than the market price?

    Why would anyone buy yours at 10k more when there's pages and pages of him at 10k cheaper? I can't really figure that bit out as I'm 100% sure it wouldn't work for me
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    How do you do that? Do you literally fill one page up on the console (how many items is one page?)
    I only buy 1 card of each player. Out of my many years of doing this method I find thats more effective than buying multiple of a given player.

    Thanks. so you literally buy one Jamie Vardy and list him up higher than the market price?

    Why would anyone buy yours at 10k more when there's pages and pages of him at 10k cheaper? I can't really figure that bit out as I'm 100% sure it wouldn't work for me

    Quite clearly a large portion of FUT players have more money than sense. Sales typcially come in the last minute, it's assumed that players search and literally buy the first card they see. I know it's hard to actually believe that people would pay these prices and be so lazy but as can be seen in the pics it happens quite frequently. If it works for me it will work for anyone, make sure you have 100 players in tp to increase chances.
  • reidabalda
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    How do you do that? Do you literally fill one page up on the console (how many items is one page?)
    I only buy 1 card of each player. Out of my many years of doing this method I find thats more effective than buying multiple of a given player.

    Thanks. so you literally buy one Jamie Vardy and list him up higher than the market price?

    Why would anyone buy yours at 10k more when there's pages and pages of him at 10k cheaper? I can't really figure that bit out as I'm 100% sure it wouldn't work for me

    Quite clearly a large portion of FUT players have more money than sense. Sales typcially come in the last minute, it's assumed that players search and literally buy the first card they see. I know it's hard to actually believe that people would pay these prices and be so lazy but as can be seen in the pics it happens quite frequently. If it works for me it will work for anyone, make sure you have 100 players in tp to increase chances.

    I think the logic here would be something along the lines of if you put 100 different players up for sale, for sure some will sell.

    I’ve been listing 7/8 players of each. Do you currently have 100 different players?
  • James2201
    393 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @MR_AMAZiNG I tried to message you but don’t know how to do it

    I’ve been following you on here and it’s inspired me to try and make some good coins as you sssm to be having awesome results getting sales much above the lowest bin.

    I’m trying to do this but getting varying success. I have tried buying just one player for example I have 1 rashford and 1 Vardy. Been trying to shift them all day and they just won’t sell. Do you do any differently? Or just keep listing til someone takes it?

    I also have 3 Kompany for sale which are not budging some I’m trying different approaches

    Also when buying do you just buy at the lowest bin or try and get one lower?

    I’m really keen for any tips you can give me. This is my first year trading, I want to try and get into the big margin profits but unsure what are the best cards to get and how much to try and sell for.

    Thanks
  • Cokehand
    66 posts Park Captain
    Been trying this but was little success. Hope you can help.

    So if i buy a rare gold for 450. I put a BIN of 900 for example. What should the start price be? I've been setting it at 800 so far. Just wondering if the method requires a lower start price?
  • michael15172211
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I brought Jesus at 58K, Rashford at 27K and Depay at 16K this past weekend and hoping they will rise but they are dropping now will they go back up?

    Thank you Much Help Appreciated
  • Akifo
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    Nvm
    Post edited by Akifo on
  • MaltGuitar
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    First sale of the day;

    MSrDkdV.jpg?1
Sign In or Register to comment.