TRADING WITH GOLDS PS4! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

Comments

  • Hayter
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah seems really slow getting nothing at the moment for the past 2 hours. Was going to ask what the longevity of this method was and what to move onto

    How do you make coins with IFs

    I know the method of stocking players who will prob get and IF
  • ALlanmce
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hayter wrote: »
    Yeah seems really slow getting nothing at the moment for the past 2 hours. Was going to ask what the longevity of this method was and what to move onto

    How do you make coins with IFs

    I know the method of stocking players who will prob get and IF

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408256/if-trading-guide/p1

    Can't find the PS thread.
  • Xeque
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2018
    Not sure how to post pics via phone. http://imgur.com/gallery/11PUkQG
    All bought for 1.4k
  • Hayter
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ALlanmce wrote: »
    Hayter wrote: »
    Yeah seems really slow getting nothing at the moment for the past 2 hours. Was going to ask what the longevity of this method was and what to move onto

    How do you make coins with IFs

    I know the method of stocking players who will prob get and IF

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408256/if-trading-guide/p1

    Can't find the PS thread.

    Yeah this is what I have done before. Normally a big post but doesnt seem to be anything like that this year. Well up for doing this. Guess we would need a few people
  • Another Benzema sale :D

    Yl4zg4L.jpg
  • Hayter
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2018
    How are you selling him for that much?

    How much did you pick up benzema for?
  • jjij
    75 posts Park Captain
    NGYPj81.jpg

    Pastore selling well bought for 1.4 selling 1 a cycle at 2.8.
  • Benzema picked up around 4k
  • Hayter
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That some great profit
  • Tommygunn
    3139 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone else picked up higher rated? I’ve got about 20 iniesta and same again of muller ribery. All under 5.5,10k and 6.4k respectively. First icon sbc they’ll treble I reckon
  • Hayter
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What does the icon sbc normally involve?
  • michael15172211
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So I brought two Jesus, two rashford, four depay and two Fred, they weee brought at around respectively 56K, 29K, 36K and 16K, reckon they will rise thru the week as players get ready for WL? And how big of a rise you guys think will be
  • ALlanmce
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    Anyone else picked up higher rated? I’ve got about 20 iniesta and same again of muller ribery. All under 5.5,10k and 6.4k respectively. First icon sbc they’ll treble I reckon

    Had thought about mate, wasn't sure when icon SBC normally get released though and didn't want to tie up coins
  • Rossco160715
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought a few Goretzka at 45k. Just played a few games with him and he’s excellent to use. Hopefully he and I’ll sell the remaining and keep one.
  • Is Kagawa worth the investment? Could be suitable for an OTW SBC with 82+ rating requirements.
  • James2201
    392 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How long does this method usually work well for? I have built up to 230k am wandering whether to try and do some trading still or just start buying players for my team
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    James2201 wrote: »
    How long does this method usually work well for? I have built up to 230k am wandering whether to try and do some trading still or just start buying players for my team
    Works all year long

  • Hayter
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guessing can use this tactic for sbc players
  • James2201
    392 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    How long does this method usually work well for? I have built up to 230k am wandering whether to try and do some trading still or just start buying players for my team
    Works all year long

    Oh cool, any tips of what players to look for now?

  • Do you guys use anything to track sales profit?
  • reidabalda
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    James2201 wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    How long does this method usually work well for? I have built up to 230k am wandering whether to try and do some trading still or just start buying players for my team
    Works all year long

    Oh cool, any tips of what players to look for now?

    I think any sort of good/decent player works as long as they are from a popular league and you buy a couple of them so they all show up in the same page
  • Hayter
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What players had success with today?
  • Kingchavez_152
    1401 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hi guys, I like to consider myself a decent trader. I just wanted to put some input in as well. I haven’t read through the rest of this thread completely so forgive me if this information is old. I have been investing in madzukic as he is really cheap at the moment. Probably the highest rated 84 in game out of the 5 84 rated strikers this year. Seems decent too and from juventus. Been reselling for 3700-3900 and buying at 2400
  • James2201
    392 posts An Exciting Prospect
    reidabalda wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    How long does this method usually work well for? I have built up to 230k am wandering whether to try and do some trading still or just start buying players for my team
    Works all year long

    Oh cool, any tips of what players to look for now?

    I think any sort of good/decent player works as long as they are from a popular league and you buy a couple of them so they all show up in the same page

    Do you always buy more than one? Today I have bought a mata, Bernardo Silva, Bellerin and Kompany. Put them a couple of thousand above what I spent on them. I will just keep re-listing. Although tbf I am tempted to keep Kompany, seems like a good 85 rated card

  • Kingchavez_152
    1401 posts Play-Off Hero
    James2201 wrote: »
    reidabalda wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »
    How long does this method usually work well for? I have built up to 230k am wandering whether to try and do some trading still or just start buying players for my team
    Works all year long

    Oh cool, any tips of what players to look for now?

    I think any sort of good/decent player works as long as they are from a popular league and you buy a couple of them so they all show up in the same page

    Do you always buy more than one? Today I have bought a mata, Bernardo Silva, Bellerin and Kompany. Put them a couple of thousand above what I spent on them. I will just keep re-listing. Although tbf I am tempted to keep Kompany, seems like a good 85 rated card

    Yes! Always buy more than one!
  • Laporte sold and restocked

    3CJ9cTp.jpg

    g]
  • ZAAAAAA
    49 posts Park Captain
    Had a lot of success today
    TANBKLo.jpg
    D9A6HTA.jpg
    qtXijLk.jpg
    ZcDAuZI.jpg
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2018
    Notable sales from today
    f98fbfd9c89df52ea928e927c2a710df.png
    5ed2f754f32a157831d7ef91e57a04a5.png
    b16c38c5d4ff4602b08182f9d8140d96.png
    07c64106482112d2a83131a7210c539d.png
    cfb96da12aa576a06d1902e274b98c37.png
    cea1774237875c626510171e141b16e9.png

    Just overtook the 1 mil mark on the leaderboard. Quite a milestone.
  • reidabalda
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Notable sales from today
    f98fbfd9c89df52ea928e927c2a710df.png
    5ed2f754f32a157831d7ef91e57a04a5.png
    b16c38c5d4ff4602b08182f9d8140d96.png
    07c64106482112d2a83131a7210c539d.png
    cfb96da12aa576a06d1902e274b98c37.png
    cea1774237875c626510171e141b16e9.png

    Just overtook the 1 mil mark on the leaderboard. Quite a milestone.

    These are awesome! How many of each player do you list?
Sign In or Register to comment.