TRADING WITH GOLDS PS4! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

Comments

• Hayter
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haha stupid auto correct that was meant to be walcott . I have about 20k. Do people not storage check the first 11 cards?

• James2201
    393 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve made about 40k tonight just selling most of my bpl players and putting about 1k on the cost.

How long is this likely to last? Is it worth stocking up again?
  • jjij
    87 posts Park Captain
    598Djme.jpg
    rFZZUbC.jpg

Sold 10 Lanzinis this cycle all bought for 1k
  • jjij
    87 posts Park Captain
    WB092f4.jpg
    Bought for 2.8k
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    ^ Killing it mate. How many coins you reckon you’ve made today. Must’ve made absolute killing on those Sturridges and Barkleys especially.
  • Lets do this boys!
  • ALlanmce
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Starting to slow down a bit now. TP back up to 100 in anticipation for tomorrow. Last cycle salesvehHH1Z.png
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    d8179b5d42520cdf2155f4e664241b65.png

Crazy cycle. Made approx 250k today. Good stuff
  • jjij
    87 posts Park Captain
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    ^ Killing it mate. How many coins you reckon you’ve made today. Must’ve made absolute killing on those Sturridges and Barkleys especially.
    i haven’t even worked it out yet as I just keep re stocking but would say at least 150k. Last cycle before I go sleep and some more Laporte go at 5.2k bought for 2.8kicaO4la.jpg
  • michael15172211
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This method was prettt slow for me but all I can say patience is required for sure. Sold all 8 of my Trent Arnold today, 4 Bernard’s, 8 Walcott’s at 2.5K, and couple others. Moreno is a great seller at 2.3K picking him. Surprisingly all ten of my dier sold all at once for 2K, made at least 1K Profit on each card! Real hyped made some solid profit today. Would u guys restock on dier or is he too high already? Last question can you guys snipe at all, every time I find a player for cheap in 59th it says someone has brought it already no matter how quick I am, some tips would be appreciated
  • I find it hard to snipe also, especially when new SBCs released.

So I just find lowest bin and raise the max slightly higher to make it easier.

Try to have a TP of 100 as much as possible
  • michael15172211
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only have 50 really restricts me tho
  • jjij
    87 posts Park Captain
    g0NPUml.jpg
    Overnight listing sales
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice profit guys. I can only list 30 items on the market but yesterday I've done 75k using this method
  • ALlanmce
    Seeing some good sales this morning, some were overnight too. Prices have really risen for restock thought, but yesterday was very cheap

gQ01kIL.png
    pits1nK.png
  • Hayter
    Morning guys. So thanks to you help yesterday I have gone from 20k to 80k.
  • Rossco160715
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mass bid Pedro at 900 coins.

Managed to get 40 of them from about 300 efforts in total.
  • Broxibear
    70 posts Park Captain
    Alright guys I’ve had a couple of years off fifa! Back on now with ps4! Was on Xbox in that section wee had a kik messenger group set up.. is there similar here? I used to do the if trading method but obviously right now I have 20k to trade with lol so just looking for some pointer till I get in to the swing of it again
  • Hayter
    Alright guys I’ve had a couple of years off fifa! Back on now with ps4! Was on Xbox in that section wee had a kik messenger group set up.. is there similar here? I used to do the if trading method but obviously right now I have 20k to trade with lol so just looking for some pointer till I get in to the swing of it again

Welcome. I’m new here too but just buying cheap Bpl players and preying on those people who don’t check the prices.

Prices seem to of risen this morning any recommendation on players or prices?
  • reidabalda
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hayter wrote: »

Welcome. I’m new here too but just buying cheap Bpl players and preying on those people who don’t check the prices.

Prices seem to of risen this morning any recommendation on players or prices?

Lanzini sells very well, but prices have risen sign since last night. I’m now selling Tello and Walcott
  • ALlanmce
    Prices were cheap last night due to amount of packs being opened with it being release. Prices should steady out over next couple of days, happens every year
  • Hayter
    Things seem to be slowing down for me. Finding it hard to gran players again too
  • ALlanmce
    Things seem to be slowing down for me. Finding it hard to gran players again too

Same, was expecting a lot more sales, last year i was selling 10+ players per cycle on launch weekends. Still seems steady though.
  • Hayter
    Any advice on other players to try and prices to buy and sell
  • Cameron-NCAFC
    1060 posts Professional
    Not having as much luck as I was hoping with the informs, just picked up 10 Cechs though so hopefully can get 1 sale a day on him or so! Anyone using informs?
  • ALlanmce
    Any advice on other players to try and prices to buy and sell

Have a look at my previous posts as have pictures of who im selling, as for buy and sell. Buy at lowest BIN and sell for 2-3k more. I'm adding slightly more for the higher rated and more desirable cards.
    Not having as much luck as I was hoping with the informs, just picked up 10 Cechs though so hopefully can get 1 sale a day on him or so! Anyone using informs?

Have picked up a few but sticking to mainly rare golds for now, have a few Cech's, Xhaxa and Matip.
  • packed OTW Alisson. Sell or keep for now?
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    edited September 2018
    ALlanmce wrote: »

Same, was expecting a lot more sales, last year i was selling 10+ players per cycle on launch weekends. Still seems steady though.
    I noticed this too, just have to adapt and change things up a little. Still making atleast 10k a cycle

431dbb865675a6a87a5275ac8867fd97.png
    Also two Stones at 6.9k and 7.9k respectively.
    Haven't really got the time to post all the pics
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    A little tip, Brazillians and cheap bpls sell quite frequently at inflated prices. Assume people just search them up and pay whatever just to complete the Lucas POTM. Lowest BIN is 2.7k and sold all these in the same cycle

33b6b1b31a33f818506d1c8b9acd3922.png
  • ALlanmce
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    ALlanmce wrote: »

I noticed this too, just have to adapt and change things up a little. Still making atleast 10k a cycle

431dbb865675a6a87a5275ac8867fd97.png
    Also two Stones at 6.9k and 7.9k respectively.
    Haven't really got the time to post all the pics

Still making decent sales but nothing compared to last year. Think i made almost 500k from this method over launch weekend. Still happy though as its free coins for little work. Hoping to hit 1 million by the end of the week and will continue with IF's as can't be bothered with the restocking of golds