Davies 2.9k
    Leno 11k
    Cech 2.7k

Looking good so far
  • ALlanmce
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2018
    Nice sales @MR_AMAZiNG

Sales have been slow since first thing this morning, once schools are home should see plenty of sales, and ppl finish work

Surprised not more ppl are doing this method on PS, have previously been xbox and thread over there has a lot more posts

jcoqQlw.jpeg

• Cameron-NCAFC
    1060 posts Professional
    Making a small profit but probably 25k a day so far so not too bad, had some pack luck yesterday so starting to move over to informs, made 20k offf informs yesterday!
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    ALlanmce wrote: »
    Nice sales @MR_AMAZiNG

Sales have been slow since first thing this morning, once schools are home should see plenty of sales, and ppl finish work

Surprised not more ppl are doing this method on PS, have previously been xbox and thread over there has a lot more posts

jcoqQlw.jpeg

Cheers man, you'll definitely see a rise in sales in a couple hours once people arrive home. Remember clearly from the past two years once it gets to around 4pm Uk time sales really do pick up. Also, if Lucas POTM does drop today we'll see a massive surge for the lower end bpl players so that's certainly one to look out for, still good profit to be had even if it doesn't. I suppose the trading community on the xbox side is larger, it's been like that for years. I'd post more if the thread was a bit more active.
  • CeeQue
    10760 posts Has That Special Something
    Sales have been slow for me today but been buying POTM low rated gold players so they should fly once it gets released.
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    Making a small profit but probably 25k a day so far so not too bad, had some pack luck yesterday so starting to move over to informs, made 20k offf informs yesterday!

Pretty good profits considering the game only just released in full today. There's quite a few options in this totw so I'll probably transfer some coinage to Informs aswell but will still stay predominately trading NIFS.
  • jjij
    65 posts Park Captain
    Starting with Walcott and Barkley until i get enough coins to get some of the mid end bpl players in
  • jjij
    65 posts Park Captain
    3 Morenos gone at 2.3k bought for 1k each and 3 Walcotts gone for 1.5k bought for 700 also got barkley and sturridge on the TP. Can tell kids are getting home from school sales are going up...
  • Hayter
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I only have about 20 k what would you recommend me using my coins on?
  • jjij
    65 posts Park Captain
    DhudArB.jpg
  • jjij
    65 posts Park Captain
    vRXFDAE.jpg

Next cycle
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    Hayter wrote: »
    I only have about 20 k what would you recommend me using my coins on?

The players being sold above, cheap bpl. E.g. Walcott, Moreno, Rose, etc
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    d923a26a3694aac7d21cdf46dc016611.png
    a602d618ad837d10cd19befdf78aaa1a.png
  • Hayter
    How are you picking these up. Keeps crashing out when trying to get the 59 minute mark
  • A few decent sales today

J0GcYK2.jpg

YVdcKYC.jpg
  • A good hour

HgtolRd.jpg

IQknc0N.jpg
  • Hayter
    What sort of price are you picking these up
  • jjij
    65 posts Park Captain
    gTEDPR3.jpg

Waited till after 6 to re-list because of the potential POTM, so I relisted when EA didn’t announce anything, now the cheapest Barkley is like 5k safe to say all my Walcotts, Barkleys and Sturridges have sold
  • Hayter wrote: »
    What sort of price are you picking these up

Can't remember exactly but everything I list is at least double what I paid
  • Hayter
    I’m really struggling with this
  • Akifo
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect

What are you struggling with exactly mate?
  • ALlanmce
    Some of tonight's sales :) , apart from Ozil most players I am adding 2k to price I paid if not more. Just starting to restock now as been out most of the night

iRpawMl.png
    hXEWr5A.jpeg
    gWnsNuh.jpeg
    l5chxgR.png
  • Hayter
    edited September 2018
    Akifo wrote: »

Finding or buying the players. Either getting outbid or the price rising to high at end of the the auction.

Normally I’d try and get to the 59 min mark of the auction but it keeps erroing out
  • ALlanmce
    edited September 2018
    Akifo wrote: »

Finding or buying the players. Either getting outbid or the price rising to high at end of the the auction.

Normally I’d try and get to the 59 min mark of the auction but it keeps erroing out

The easiest way to buy players is to buy at lowest BIN, don't waste time bidding. This method relies on lazy buyers, buy at lowest BIN and list it up for sale at inflated cost, it's that simple mate.

Stick to the 5 popular leagues and look at what players that you think ppl will want in their teams
  • Is worth to buy sturridge atm?
  • Hayter
    So say if I decided to buy some salvors. How many should I grab?
  • ALlanmce
    Wombatman wrote: »
    Is worth to buy sturridge atm?

No, due to SBC price has risen. He was selling for 600 before Lucas SBC, his price will drop massively
  • ALlanmce
    edited September 2018
    So say if I decided to buy some salvors. How many should I grab?

Who is Salvor? I would stick to 1-2 of each card, more variance means more sales. Not sure what success other ppl have had who buy 8-10 of each card but from past few fifa's the 1-2 card method gets more sales.

Depending how many coins you have would aim to get 100 players in your TP and just make sure to relist every hour, do this before tomorrow and sales will fly in. Launch weekend guarantee's sales
  • Akifo
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Some prizes just want crazy ape ****..
    Milner lowest bin 4k :open_mouth:
  • Any players still worth picking up atm? Prices are crazy...