TRADING WITH GOLDS PS4! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

Comments

• EthWal
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had 30k but invested in IF Xhaka and Verratti, I have about 10k left. I'll probably buy a few of Danny Rose or someone else and try get a few sales. Hopefully my investments pay off
  • EthWal
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Screenshot_20180925_195832.jpg
    Sold both in first cycle with him, restocked both for 750
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got dier and rose any other good sellers?
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sells for the day

e1fb1b11f0759a220dd91c3d76096538.png
    658342718ac81cede15910368bacd978.png
    cb89c494f86afe6e7b0185b66e3ae507.png

Hope to see the thread more active like the Xbox one. So many coins to be made and full release isn't even out yet.
  • JpCkid21
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Sells for the day

e1fb1b11f0759a220dd91c3d76096538.png
    658342718ac81cede15910368bacd978.png
    cb89c494f86afe6e7b0185b66e3ae507.png

Hope to see the thread more active like the Xbox one. So many coins to be made and full release isn't even out yet.

good work!! what's your total at now?
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    ^ Most of my coins are tied up in cards right now. If I had to estimate, total at least 200k as of current. Preparing for Friday release, always the best day of the year for the method.

d6815c1f447248b28e66776bbdf107ec.png

• I've just picked up about 10-15 Bernards for around the 3k mark.

Hoping to sell them for mid 4s for some nice profit.

Might try and get some popular teams non-rare (cahill, cech, ramsey) for cheap and try to flip them
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    Powelly11 wrote: »
    I've just picked up about 10-15 Bernards for around the 3k mark.

Hoping to sell them for mid 4s for some nice profit.

Might try and get some popular teams non-rare (cahill, cech, ramsey) for cheap and try to flip them
    Good pic, he's already up to 3.9k. Might be useful for the Lucas POTM so that could influence his price.
    The BPL non rares from top teams sell really well.

470217086a8dc1abca036ca09a1b5fea.png
    387ae7613602d6d3493d6939f8b98709.png
    ae22c88a6ddaaca96791474bdff7be95.png

• DavidDeBeard
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I want to start this but I’m afraid if I fill my TP with 100 players I’ll be screwed when prices drop, how can I avoid this?
  • I want to start this but I’m afraid if I fill my TP with 100 players I’ll be screwed when prices drop, how can I avoid this?

What i've done is pick up rare gold players like Bravo for 650 and flipping them for nearly 1000 each time. They don't sell straight away but you have no loss if they dont sell because of the quick sell price.

Best advice I can give (by no means an expert at trading in FIFA, have done it for a few years but nothing fantastic - but a trader in real life), be patient in what you do and don't stress if it sits in your trade pile for a while.

If you are concerned about filling up your TP, maybe leave about 25 slots free for other things you pack or feel like trading. Mine is only half full and I am happy with that in case i find a good deal.
  • JpCkid21
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    I want to start this but I’m afraid if I fill my TP with 100 players I’ll be screwed when prices drop, how can I avoid this?

won't happen. just keep hitting realist and you will keep selling!!
  • mhh1981
    2160 posts Fans' Favourite
    To be fair, as the above says. Non rares at top teams do sell well. Double my investment this morning - and no risk if the odd few dont sell as long as u pick up on bid lower than current BIN
  • El_Catafia
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JpCkid21 wrote: »

won't happen. just keep hitting realist and you will keep selling!!

I tend to focus on lower priced players between about 1-3k so you are more or less immune to price drops
  • mhh1981
    2160 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cech jumped to 2k from 1k this morning lol
  • CeeQue
    10810 posts Has That Special Something
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    Cech jumped to 2k from 1k this morning lol

Should go higher since hes in the TOTW
  • CeeQue
    Some sales today almost all +1k profit
    VkUPIay.png
    EjFYKdv.png
  • PhazeUK
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CeeQue wrote: »
    VkUPIay.png
    EjFYKdv.png
    Decent sales there, you buying multiple of each card or just one of each?
  • CeeQue
    edited September 2018
    PhazeUK wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    VkUPIay.png
    EjFYKdv.png
    Decent sales there, you buying multiple of each card or just one of each?

Personally im just buying 1 of each. If he sells I will restock currently at 70 cards from different leagues and nationalities.
  • Pattebennekou
    1406 posts Professional
    Had many decent sales today. No screenshots though.
    Sold Mahrez, Inaki Williams, Partey, a few Ricardo Pereira and Meunier among others.
    Probably made myself 50k+ today
  • CeeQue
    Morning sales
    m4EcGDJ.png
    XdliJMh.png
  • Benzema good profit

lMdCxns.jpg
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    Wicked profit on that Benzema man, over 10k on that one card. Makes me want to go for greater profit margins.

37010f1c7ef012151590d1fe733cfdf9.png
    1ed497c8b90fddb024bf161e96f797a1.png
  • Ye best way, good profit on this xhaka too

p3MKWBl.jpg
  • ALlanmce
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finally got round to filling TP last night, some sales so far, around 2k profit on each card, starting with low risk cards

Puf6VH3.png
  • PhazeUK
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ALlanmce wrote: »
    Finally got round to filling TP last night, some sales so far, around 2k profit on each card, starting with low risk cards

Puf6VH3.png

Confused as to why this is working so well for you atm doing it with multiple players but one card of each. Why do people buy the cards when they can get them cheaper?
  • James2201
    393 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Am I missing something here, this just isn’t working for me. Use benzema as an example his BIN on futbin is 5,200 how have you got 17,000? What am I doing wrong? Is it just lazy buyers?
  • DavidKing50
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Should I buy Payet now or multiple low rated IFs? (have 70k)
  • ALlanmce
    PhazeUK wrote: »

Puf6VH3.png

Confused as to why this is working so well for you atm doing it with multiple players but one card of each. Why do people buy the cards when they can get them cheaper?

It's down to lazy buyer's! That's how this method and any other method that involves selling players for more than their worth work. Some people who play fifa don't take the few minutes to look for the cheapest option available. I always get my younger brother in law in trouble for buying players 1-2k over the minimum BIN.

Personally i think the 1 player method works better as it's more variation. If you do 8-10 of the same card you only have 10 different players. I'm being more lazy this year and doing 2 of each card, but still 50 different players. The weekend of launch has always been my most profitable and have usually stuck with lower priced cards due to most people have limited amount of coins
  • ALlanmce
    edited September 2018
    James2201 wrote: »
    Am I missing something here, this just isn’t working for me. Use benzema as an example his BIN on futbin is 5,200 how have you got 17,000? What am I doing wrong? Is it just lazy buyers?

Exactly that, Lazy buyers! Have you got a full TP of 100 cards? If so just be patient. Lazy buyers will pay what they think a player might be worth, they see an 84 rated Real Madrid player and probably think 17k is cheap, past Fifa's Benzema has been worth a lot more than 5.2k

I wouldn't do the IF route with only 70k, would be better buying golds and get more coins before starting IF method
  • James2201
    393 posts An Exciting Prospect
    James2201 wrote: »

Exactly that, Lazy buyers! Have you got a full TP of 100 cards? If so just be patient. Lazy buyers will pay what they think a player might be worth, they see an 84 rated Real Madrid player and probably think 17k is cheap, past Fifa's Benzema has been worth a lot more than 5.2k

I wouldn't do the IF route with only 70k, would be better buying golds and get more coins before starting IF method

Ok I have kinda stock piled a load of spurs players, and some premier league players in general like Ramsey kepa etc. I think I will just try and get rid of them today. Was also building a mainly PSG team but depending on the Lucas potm requirements I might sell them also