TRADING WITH GOLDS PS4! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

15678911

Comments

  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Probably both, looks like you have the coins why not buy another and try again. If he doesnt sell just lower the price a bit and break even.
  • tom00
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's still working with some UCL cards, I made like 70k since yesterday morning with them so it's fair enough
  • Foldsea
    1138 posts Professional
    Jackets20 wrote: »
    Probably both, looks like you have the coins why not buy another and try again. If he doesnt sell just lower the price a bit and break even.

    Yeah i Have the coins But i Have 2 diffrent options when i buy.
    1 buy a fresh one
    2 buy a example a fwd with hunter chem
    Thats why i wanted an opinion .
  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    I think both work, people want fresh, and people like hunter chen style. You could always do 1 of each and see what sells faster and maybe that gives you an idea of what people want.
  • Torminator
    1289 posts Professional
    Still earning good coins with this method. Never stopped using it.
  • Epasc1
    64 posts Park Captain
    Torminator wrote: »
    Still earning good coins with this method. Never stopped using it.

    Sorry I'm new here, whats the method?
  • sturges12345
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone using this still?
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jackets20 wrote: »
    I think both work, people want fresh, and people like hunter chen style. You could always do 1 of each and see what sells faster and maybe that gives you an idea of what people want.

    am I missing something ? the hunter cards sell for 5k so are you making more than that ? otherwise sell the player and list the attribute separately
  • Pattebennekou
    1403 posts Professional
    Anyone using this still?
    I actually started doing this again today, buying loads of cheap players during rewards and it works a treat!
    I think I have made 50k+ today from less than 50k of investments.
    I'll go bigger next week for sure, but for now I'll grab some IFs I think :)
  • Torminator
    1289 posts Professional
    After christmas it really picked up. The buyers from december are the same as the ones in september haha
  • sturges12345
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 17
    Will be starting this again soon. Can we update sales because this thread has been dead
Sign In or Register to comment.