Now the Like button has been introduced I think it is a good idea to utilize it by having a weekly goal of the week competition where the 3 goals with the most likes are entered into a poll where you can vote for your favourite goal..With Fifa 19 having so many new advanced flicks , skills and acrobatic volleys, I am expecting some absolute bangers to be scored from insane skill runs to 25 yard overhead kicks It will start off as just something for fun but we could find a way to add some sort of prizes and at the end of the year there will be a goal of the year category where the winners of each month go head to head in a vote.
1. Goals can be entered from the demo for the first week (Now until sunday night sometime between 10 and midnight) since Early access isn't out until Thursday, but after that goals only from the full game will be allowed. Goals from Early Access will also obviously be allowed as well.
2. All online modes are allowed including Pro clubs
3. Offline modes are allowed but with a minimum of Professional difficulty as otherwise the shooting is too assisted and it will be easy to score screamers.
4. Strictly no goals using sliders
5. Goal entries for a week must be made before Saturday at 12PM GMT any later and the goal will be included in next week list
THE AMOUNT OF LIKES ONLY COUNT ON THE ORIGINAL GIF OR CLIP POSTED NOT THE QUOTED ONES SO IF YOU LIKE THE QUOTE OF SOMEONES GOAL NOT THEIR ORIGINAL POST IT WONT COUNT FOR A VOTE. This is because their could be confusion caused between people liking what people are saying about a goal rather than the actual goal itself. This rule doesn't apply when I quote goal of the month contenders.
7. The Goal of the month award will be between the winners of the weekly awards and I will not count the original amount of likes, a poll will be made to decide the winner.
8. Voting for goals of the week will start either Saturday night or Sunday morning depending on when the poll gets made by @Knowlesdinho
9. If you have more than 1 goal to submit please submit them in separate comments otherwise I will only count the first goal submitted , as I won't be able to tell which goal people are liking and having 2 goals in 1 post gives an unfair advantage.
10. Goals submitted in Gif form should also provide a link to a sit such as Xbox DVR .com or else it makes it hard to make the poll and can lead to complications such as someone's goal not being in the poll .
Goal clips can be submitted starting from now!
There will be a goals of the week and a separate goals of the month award, where the winners will go head to head in a poll
11. Voting closes for the weekly winners on Monday evenings /nights with the winner being announced immediately after the voting closes.
12. Max 2 goals in the poll per person, out of fairness more than anything as it would be boring to have 3 goals scored from the same person in the Poll. Submit as many goals as you like though.
I will add the link for all goal of the month winners to make it easy for me when I do the Fifa 19 goal of the year.
Week 3 @EddieFicio
Week 4 @EddieFicio
Week 5 @Sellish
Week 6 @Milanista28
September /October Goal of the Month winner- @Finesse_4days
Week 1to Week 6 included
Week 7 @EddieFicio
Week 8 @ROCKNROLLA
Week 9 @Bobb
Week 10 @Whoman
Week 11 @Daveofwales01
- Start of December competition
November Goal of the month Winner @Bobb
Week 12 @TakeitSlow
Week [email protected]
Week 14 @WFCBagnall
Week 15 @DaveofWales01
Week 16 @Bobb