Xbox community Centre Goals of The week Thread

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    7158 posts Big Money Move
    Any Bangers?
  • Finesse_4days
    An absolutely insane volley scored by Kondogbia after an overhead kick pass from Rodrigo, it may have only been against the Ai but Legendary difficulty squad battles isn't easy .

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/dcfc-damoulis69/video/60805717
  • Finesse_4days
    bump
  • ha032742
    35186 posts Moderator
    @xciljw has an alright one I suppose :#
  • RebelRob
    5208 posts Big Money Move
    Nice little goal there @Finesse_4days

How do you do the little scoop up and the flick from kondogbia?
  • Knowlesdinho
    10494 posts Has That Special Something
    I would post one but I can’t get gifs to work on imgur.
  • Finesse_4days
    RebelRob wrote: »

Hold the right stick in to flick it up this works best if you time it just before the ball reaches you so you can flick it why the ball is moving , then once the ball is in the air flick the right stick up to flick it in the air over the defender.
  • Finesse_4days
    xciljw wrote: »
    Nice goals, I like the first one the best . Balde seems mad Op
  • Knowlesdinho
    From squad battles today, not played online yet. Imgur still not working.

https://xboxclips.com/Antmania1/cb4e0584-89fd-48a7-99d6-01263e8d7a7f
  • Knowlesdinho
  • RebelRob
    5208 posts Big Money Move
    RebelRob wrote: »

Hold the right stick in to flick it up this works best if you time it just before the ball reaches you so you can flick it why the ball is moving , then once the ball is in the air flick the right stick up to flick it in the air over the defender.

Cheers mate.

Also, anyone seen that Douglas costa flick up scorpion kick goal!? :D makes a mockery of the game really, there’s quite a bit wrong with with it at the moment imo, but I fear when they start patching it the pace dependency will creep back in.
  • Finesse_4days
    Scored this goal against a friend on the demo earlier today. :)

@CounterLicious Congrats on being the winner of the first goal of the week award of fifa 19
  • Finesse_4days
    edited September 2018
    Entries for the second goal of the week award can be submitted form now until sunday midnight
  • CounterLicious
    1071 posts Professional
    Scored this goal against a friend on the demo earlier today. :)

@CounterLicious Congrats on being the winner of the first goal of the week award of fifa 19

Hehe, thank you. 😎
  • Scutch
    11020 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    @Finesse_4days quite like this concept, but I think it would be better having the most likes then go towards a singular "Goal of the Week" thread with a poll. The reason behind this is if someone posts up a goal on day 1, it's going to generate more likes throughout the week than someone who posts an absolute worldie on Day 7. So it's an unfair advantage. If you get me? The most likes could be put in a poll decider.

I know you don't have enough posts to create a poll, but I'm sure an Admin or Mod could give you the benefit of the doubt for something like this.

As said, great idea though.
  • Finesse_4days
    edited September 2018
    Scutch wrote: »
    @Finesse_4days quite like this concept, but I think it would be better having the most likes then go towards a singular "Goal of the Week" thread with a poll. The reason behind this is if someone posts up a goal on day 1, it's going to generate more likes throughout the week than someone who posts an absolute worldie on Day 7. So it's an unfair advantage. If you get me? The most likes could be put in a poll decider.

I know you don't have enough posts to create a poll, but I'm sure an Admin or Mod could give you the benefit of the doubt for something like this.

I agree with this as some great goals don't get many likes if they are posted at time or day when not many people are reading the thread , I'll ask a mod if I can make polls for this. @WFCBagnall @ha032742 @ORANGEeffect05 can I be allowed to make polls for this thread? So people can vote for their favourite out of the 3 with the most likes?
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    Gutted I didn’t record my Josef Martinez overhead kick from edge of the box from a corner.

Like Dan was saying that home button makes it hard now to record
  • Finesse_4days
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Gutted I didn’t record my Josef Martinez overhead kick from edge of the box from a corner.

is the home button disconnect in rivals?
  • ha032742
    35186 posts Moderator

I agree with this as some great goals don't get many likes if they are posted at time or day when not many people are reading the thread , I'll ask a mod if I can make polls for this. @WFCBagnall @ha032742 @ORANGEeffect05 can I be allowed to make polls for this thread? So people can vote for their favourite out of the 3 with the most likes?

I don’t think it can be enabled on certain accounts only but I can check...Vanilla forums automatically allows it after 5k posts and think that’s the only way to get access. Otherwise you can ask someone who has poll rights to create it on your behalf.
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class

I’ve not tried and won’t tbh. But yeh my goal was in rivals
  • Finesse_4days

I’ve not tried and won’t tbh. But yeh my goal was in rivals
    You can record off the match highlights without a DC
  • Finesse_4days
    ha032742 wrote: »

I don’t think it can be enabled on certain accounts only but I can check...Vanilla forums automatically allows it after 5k posts and think that’s the only way to get access. Otherwise you can ask someone who has poll rights to create it on your behalf.

Ok I'll ask for someone with poll rights to make the polls for me every Saturday night or sunday morning.
  • Finesse_4days
    Anyone with poll rights willing to make goal of the week polls with the 3 goals with the most likes either on Saturday nights 12pm GMT or later or on sunday mornings? so people can vote before the new goals of the week get submitted after sunday midnight.
  • Knowlesdinho
    @Finesse_4days I can create the polls if you want?
  • ha032742
    35186 posts Moderator
    Anyone with poll rights willing to make goal of the week polls with the 3 goals with the most likes either on Saturday nights 12pm GMT or later or on sunday mornings? so people can vote before the new goals of the week get submitted after sunday midnight.

Just to confirm it is not possible at present to enable it on certain accounts but it looks like @Knowlesdinho has stepped in to help anyway :+1:
  • Scutch
    11020 posts Has That Special Something
    And if you want to do it yourself, just post another 2244 times before the end of the week.
  • Knowlesdinho
    And if you want to do it yourself, just post another 2244 times before the end of the week.

Get spamming :joy:
  • Finesse_4days

yes please that would be much appreciated
  • Knowlesdinho

yes please that would be much appreciated

If you pm me each week with the nominations and links, I’ll create the poll. It will need to be narrowed down to 10.