4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    Well you're set. Congrats. Ha.
  • dylanmaasie
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    24k fifa point i spend, henry93 prime, ter stegen, van dijk, perisic, allison, mertens, benatia, alli, naingolan, douglas costa and 5 IF's
  • ColeWorld
    9804 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats mate

Just bought Fekir, should be a really nice CF behind Depay.
  • Thamightyboro
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    French team coming together

Lecomte
    Sidibe mvilla lenglet Hernandez
    Thauvin toussart Samson coman
    Germain
    MODESTE

School run then find a fekir for cf and a kimpembe for mvilla
  • smithy1882
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    early yet but so far liking the new changes and gameplay feels
    really nice and smooth like its more a reward to play actual football in this type
    of formation rather than the ping pong narrow users.
    just hope they dont start patching it soon and changing it
  • smithy1882
    early yet but so far liking the new changes and gameplay feels
    really nice and smooth like its more a reward to play actual football in this type
    of formation rather than the ping pong narrow users.
    just hope they dont start patching it soon and changing it
  • BlitzersNL
    24112 posts Club Captain
    Got myself the go-to cam/cf this year. Giovinco. Fits with lots of good players
  • BordoMavi
    712 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    24k fifa point i spend, henry93 prime, ter stegen, van dijk, perisic, allison, mertens, benatia, alli, naingolan, douglas costa and 5 IF's

Didn't get half of that in 12k fifa points............ -_-

EDIT:
    4411 working really well this year, the wide players doing the difference more than ever (For me atleast) Neres from Ajax has been immense for me!
  • Thamightyboro
    edited September 2018
    BordoMavi wrote: »

Didn't get half of that in 12k fifa points............ -_-

EDIT:
    4411 working really well this year, the wide players doing the difference more than ever (For me atleast) Neres from Ajax has been immense for me!

Yeah the wingers are joining attack much better.

Only bother I'm having is being extremely exposed but that's more to do with my setup than the formation.

School run then I'll be doing the last 2 placement games and tweaking setup as have 3 hrs of peace.

All kids at school or nursery for the first time in 11 years. Not going to know what to do for 3 hrs every morning heh.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    edited September 2018
    Really dug myself a hole with my first team. Have schurrle at lm & kruse at cf and forgot there's no good German midfielders. Ugh. But no good lms either, cheap ones that is.
  • BlitzersNL
    24112 posts Club Captain
    Buy Ibra for 8k or not?
  • Thamightyboro
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Really dug myself a hole with my first team. Have schurrle at lm & kruse at cf and forgot there's no good German midfielders. Ugh. But no good lms either, cheap ones that is.

I was going to go with a bundesliga 4 of.

Coman goretzka
    Kruse
    Gomez

And later change to Mueller lewandowski

Goretzka price too high though.

• BlitzersNL
    24112 posts Club Captain

Weigl looks okay as a starter
  • I am an idiot. Played my placement games, ended in div 5. Played 3 or 4 games got to rank gold 3 - could choose:

1- 1x mega pack + 2x premium jumbo gold pack
    2- 2x mega pack + 4x premium jumbo gold pack (ALL UNTRADEABLE)
    3- 32k cash

Being the **** i am I picked the middle one in hope of getting useful players. Best thing was a Coman, Baumann, Balo, Gameiro. Maaaaan 32k cash at this point wouldve beeen sooooo good :'(

Oh well, 6 hours left, guess I will just spam through division matches now with a better team than I had and hopefully by the end of 6 hours I will end in a good spot and recieve something good on the full release - division rivals rewards were 45 minutes ago
  • ColeWorld
    How expensive is Goretzka? @Thamightyboro
  • smithy1882
    I am an idiot. Played my placement games, ended in div 5. Played 3 or 4 games got to rank gold 3 - could choose:

3- 32k cash

Being the **** i am I picked the middle one in hope of getting useful players. Best thing was a Coman, Baumann, Balo, Gameiro. Maaaaan 32k cash at this point wouldve beeen sooooo good :'(

Oh well, 6 hours left, guess I will just spam through division matches now with a better team than I had and hopefully by the end of 6 hours I will end in a good spot and recieve something good on the full release - division rivals rewards were 45 minutes ago

i would have chose the middle option as well 😂
  • BlitzersNL
    24112 posts Club Captain
    20180920_094447.jpg

Couldn't resist
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner

I was going to go with a bundesliga 4 of.

Coman goretzka
    Kruse
    Gomez

And later change to Mueller lewandowski

Goretzka price too high though.

Yeah they're all expensive. Ha. I'm not playing until next week anyway so no rush I guess.
    BlitzersNL wrote: »

Weigl looks okay as a starter

I have an untradeable Castro I'll rock for a while.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    this is for xbox right?
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    I'm actually saving up for can. Hell fit my serie a bundesliga hybrid perfectly
  • Thamightyboro
    I am an idiot. Played my placement games, ended in div 5. Played 3 or 4 games got to rank gold 3 - could choose:

3- 32k cash

ColeWorld wrote: »
    How expensive is Goretzka? @Thamightyboro

30k to be expectes though we know he's a otw so will be out of packs on 28th for a week.
  • gresh1978
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any tips for a beginner trader after opening my packs and doing 2 starter SBCs?
    Starter team isn't brill at the minute, but that's to be expected. Can't play any games until I actually get the game next week.
  • Thamightyboro
    De bruyne from quads sbc :)
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    I must really suck at sbcs or just ever get the right players because I can't ever figure them out. Everybody gets awesome stuff from sbcs and I'm here just quick selling my lower rated cards to get coins because I can't figure out the sbcs. Ha.
  • chaser2k15
    13342 posts Has That Special Something
    I must really suck at sbcs or just ever get the right players because I can't ever figure them out. Everybody gets awesome stuff from sbcs and I'm here just quick selling my lower rated cards to get coins because I can't figure out the sbcs. Ha.

Some of the current ones i would wait till you have a fuller club.
    Sell off any that you need for sbcs. Like the one with english cdm and german st.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    Yeah, I listed on my players that I couldn't use. I'll try some more on release day.

And Futbin's squad builder is up, thankfully. Best one by far.
  • ColeWorld
    Just bought Varane for 40k. Welcome to my squad

Varane, Kondigbia, Fekir, Promes, Depay are already in
  • BlitzersNL
    24112 posts Club Captain

Lol, in my 4411 squad I just have Ibra, DDR and Giovinco :joy:
  • Hrh1995
    925 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    Balotelli gonna be a beast target man

Q4izdM9.jpg
  • Thamightyboro

Somebody on pc is trying to price fox kondogbia buying them the moment they come up and must be holding them for a price increase.

He's last piece of my starter puzzle, toussart is good cheap option for that position though.