4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Delboy13710
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone fancy building me a team might give 4411 a try this weekend ?
    Got so many players Im confused, be nice to use someone else's input for a change that's if anyone can be bothered 😬

All Untradeable have around 100k left team on 100 chem but player chem dont matter .
    Put it in spoiler because it looks like an essay lol
    GK
    Futties Courtois
    Tots Trapp

CB
    PIM Maldini
    PIM Desailly
    PIM Blanc
    95 Ramos
    Futties Kimpembe

Full backs

Tots Telles
    Tots Da costa
    Tots Alba
    Rttf Alonso

Midfielders

Prime Gullit
    Futties Pogba
    Futties Alaba
    Tots Goretzka
    Tots Witsel
    Tots Ndombele

Wingers

Prime Ronaldinho
    Tots Salah
    EOAE Robben
    EOAE Ribery

Forwards
    Prime Socrates
    Tots Son
    Tots Haverts
    FB Ibra

@Delboy13710 You could always give this a go. There are better players than me in this thread, but I use Alaba and Goretzka at CM, and Haverz at ST, and they are great for me. I think this would be solid personally.

idea.jpg

Thanks for taking the time looks solid will give it a run out 🙂
  • Lepiricus
    22 posts Ball Boy
    Hey boys, I was selected for fifa 20 beta starting tomorrow . Gonna roll 4411 and let ya know.
  • Littleland95
    16707 posts Moderator
    Lepiricus wrote: »
    Hey boys, I was selected for fifa 20 beta starting tomorrow . Gonna roll 4411 and let ya know.

Have fun. :)
  • Mikep2212
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Struggling like mad since the patch teams wide open at the back constantly. Might just be poor gameplay but i literally cant tackle anyone. Going to try these new tactics see what happens
  • Freefolk
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Coming back to my usual 4411 now after playing with 442 the past few months, like to start every fifa with the 4411 so coming back now in anticipation :)

This is my team in game, only Ribery starts on 7chem, Alaba and Goretzka work so well together that I currently have Gerrard and Vieira on the bench, fun team

C46-C4-DBE-FB7-D-4-C9-E-806-D-17-F7-DA98-E42-C.jpg
  • Littleland95
    16707 posts Moderator
    Freefolk wrote: »
    Coming back to my usual 4411 now after playing with 442 the past few months, like to start every fifa with the 4411 so coming back now in anticipation :)

This is my team in game, only Ribery starts on 7chem, Alaba and Goretzka work so well together that I currently have Gerrard and Vieira on the bench, fun team

Team looks very fun. :)

Alaba is a gem. :)

I'm unlocking Fabinho first and then might go for Renato. Nice to have options. :)
  • Freefolk

Team looks very fun. :)

Alaba is a gem. :)

I'm unlocking Fabinho first and then might go for Renato. Nice to have options. :)

Thanks bro! Yea renato looks decent, not sure I will have enough for Fab as I cant be bothered with some of the objectives but I will see at the end of the month :smile:
  • Freefolk
    Only just realised I got a beta code haha
  • Littleland95
    16707 posts Moderator
    Only just realised I got a beta code haha

Have fun. :)

Remember to only put beta stuff on the beta forums. :)
  • Vaporduff777
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Littleland95 how are you? Trying for 23 wins before WL is over?

I’m now running with a full Nif team, the team I plan to use day 1 on fifa 20 and even though the game will be different I feel like learning the movements and trying to master Nif golds can only help when I upgrade to better players. Using it with the 4411 I just feel like it offers more offensively then any other formation I’ve tried.
  • Littleland95
    16707 posts Moderator

I’m now running with a full Nif team, the team I plan to use day 1 on fifa 20 and even though the game will be different I feel like learning the movements and trying to master Nif golds can only help when I upgrade to better players. Using it with the 4411 I just feel like it offers more offensively then any other formation I’ve tried.

Not too bad buddy. Thanks for asking. Not much time the last few WLs so stopped at 17 wins this WL. Might give one final push for Elite, but not quite motivated for that at the moment. Since I've managed 22 wins this FIFA it should be possible to hit Elite on 20 (I hope) if I can plan my matches better and not change my team 3 times a day. :joy:

I'm gonna go 4411 and will be happy to host a 4411 thread on FIFA 20 forums if people here still would like to have a thread?
  • Vaporduff777
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect

Not too bad buddy. Thanks for asking. Not much time the last few WLs so stopped at 17 wins this WL. Might give one final push for Elite, but not quite motivated for that at the moment. Since I've managed 22 wins this FIFA it should be possible to hit Elite on 20 (I hope) if I can plan my matches better and not change my team 3 times a day. :joy:

I'm gonna go 4411 and will be happy to host a 4411 thread on FIFA 20 forums if people here still would like to have a thread?

@Littleland95 I’ve lost motivation at the hope 20 will be really good so thinking ahead to that now and just running my 20 team. Gl if you do push for elite.

I’m starting with 4411 and I hope it works the entire game but patches can really mess up things sometimes, I think you should absolutely do a thread again and I’ll be active in it :smile:

• @Littleland95 how are you? Trying for 23 wins before WL is over?

Yes, please host another 4411 thread. I find this source of sharing and interaction very helpful. Please let us know where u start one at, whether it's here, reddit, discord, etc. I'll follow.
  • Littleland95
    16707 posts Moderator
    Lepiricus wrote: »

Yes, please host another 4411 thread. I find this source of sharing and interaction very helpful. Please let us know where u start one at, whether it's here, reddit, discord, etc. I'll follow.

I'll post new link in this thread when it's up. :)

Thanks for the support. :)