4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Mikep2212
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quick question using aouar fs as my cdm and pim socrates as my cf. Would you leave aouar's insturctions balanced and what instructions would get the best from socrates. His passing btw is unbelievable
  • Littleland95
    16624 posts Moderator
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Used Gullit in 4 games last night, and wasn’t too impressed. Hope that was just because of Rival servers. Sadly I won’t be able to use him until tomorrow in the WL.

He takes time to get used to.
  • Littleland95
    16624 posts Moderator
    Mikep2212 wrote: »
    Quick question using aouar fs as my cdm and pim socrates as my cf. Would you leave aouar's insturctions balanced and what instructions would get the best from socrates. His passing btw is unbelievable

Stay Back and Cover Centre is playing as defensive CM.

Free Roam on Socrates?
  • Mikep2212
    I play socrates as false 9. Still seems really bad on first touches and slow today. Probs lag in game tbf though.
  • Carlos181
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    12-0 so far. My midfield has been running the show. Fully expect to go 8-10 tomorrow.
  • Animo_et_fide
    58 posts Park Captain
    Anyone in here use/have used TOTS Goretzka as CM in 4411?

I had struggled with him in various formations and never seemed to get the hype but now I've gone back to 4411 he's fantastic! Have him on balanced and he is everywhere and makes some great forward runs and he's now assisting and scoring for fun

Thanks. :)

Does he do any defending? Who is his partner at CM?

He's everywhere. I have him with prime Viera who even though is set to stay back enjoys to roam forward every now and but Goretzka usually back so your not left too exposed
  • Littleland95
    16624 posts Moderator
    11-3 here. 2 of the losses should have been avoided.
  • Lepiricus
    21 posts Ball Boy
    Started 11-7, ended up 12-15....LOL

Little95, u still rocking the 'possession' in attack with one CM on stay back and wide mids on GIB? when I started to skid this weekend I went from long ball to possession and slid even faster, nobody would get open for me and I was swarmed by opponent defenses one game I didn't even get a shot off until the 65th minute....it was unreal how covered all my guys were

For my last few games I put all CT and tactics in default and played respectable fifa again.
  • Carlos181
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    17-3 for me. As soon as I made it to Gold3 I started matching everyone who wanted to do flick-up Volleys/Crosses.
  • Mikep2212
    Lepiricus wrote: »

Little95, u still rocking the 'possession' in attack with one CM on stay back and wide mids on GIB? when I started to skid this weekend I went from long ball to possession and slid even faster, nobody would get open for me and I was swarmed by opponent defenses one game I didn't even get a shot off until the 65th minute....it was unreal how covered all my guys were

For my last few games I put all CT and tactics in default and played respectable fifa again.

I was the same. Iv switched to 352 although you cant control the game as much i think il be using it more and more as really fun to play end to end aggressive attacking formation. Maybe give it a go see what you think
  • Littleland95
    16624 posts Moderator

That is correct. I still play with Possession.

If it doesn't work then try different setting to see what works for you :)
  • Littleland95
    16624 posts Moderator
    I stopped at 14-4.

Now grinding to unlock Kimpembe and need to unlock 10 goals with Spain players in Rivals for the Swap.
  • LennySUFC
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Really struggling to enjoy this game so coming back to this formation. Every game it’s El Tornado crosses or TOTS Neymar flicking over his head 7 times before hitting a green volley in the top corner ..

Can someone suggest some key players on a budget of around 300k? I have untradeable:
    PIM Maldini
    TOTS Sirigu
    TOTS Almeida
    TOTS Djene
    FUTB Pavard
    FUTB Hernandez
    Futties Promes (91 Ajax)
    GOAT Crouch

Thanks chaps
  • Vaporduff777
    470 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I stopped at 14-4.

Now grinding to unlock Kimpembe and need to unlock 10 goals with Spain players in Rivals for the Swap.

@Littleland95 hello hope your well. What are you going for in the swaps?

• Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional

I was the same. Iv switched to 352 although you cant control the game as much i think il be using it more and more as really fun to play end to end aggressive attacking formation. Maybe give it a go see what you think

I went from 4411 to 352, really fun formation to play isn’t it, when the game play is good and clicks it’s so good, some people can’t cope ! Still come back in this thread tho just to see what’s going in
  • LennySUFC
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »

I went from 4411 to 352, really fun formation to play isn’t it, when the game play is good and clicks it’s so good, some people can’t cope ! Still come back in this thread tho just to see what’s going in
    Can you share your team?
  • Littleland95
    16624 posts Moderator
    I stopped at 14-4.

I've gotten Promes (Great card) and will try get the Mid Icon one.

You?
  • Littleland95
    16624 posts Moderator
    LennySUFC wrote: »
    Really struggling to enjoy this game so coming back to this formation. Every game it’s El Tornado crosses or TOTS Neymar flicking over his head 7 times before hitting a green volley in the top corner ..

Can someone suggest some key players on a budget of around 300k? I have untradeable:
    PIM Maldini
    TOTS Sirigu
    TOTS Almeida
    TOTS Djene
    FUTB Pavard
    FUTB Hernandez
    Futties Promes (91 Ajax)
    GOAT Crouch

Thanks chaps

A bit difficult to build now with those players. Best is to find a player you really wanna test and then build around that player. :)
  • Vaporduff777
    470 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I stopped at 14-4.

You?

I’m going for rashford only because his 87 card was so good for me.

Gl with the icon pull.
  • Littleland95
    16624 posts Moderator
    edited July 23
    I stopped at 14-4.

You?

I’m going for rashford only because his 87 card was so good for me.

Gl with the icon pull.

Thanks. :) Would be happy to pack Mid Van Der Sar as I use his card now as my main GK. :)
  • Mikep2212

Can you share your team?

This is how my team plays in game 352

St's - pim socrates, tots son
    Cam - prime eusebio
    Cdms - fb fermino, fs aouar
    Lwb - fb sandro
    Rwb - futties walker
    Cb's - fs miltao, pim blanc, prime Vieira
  • Mikep2212

Yeah i cam up against it a fair bit in wl. I mean i lose sometimes but il have had alot more shots than my opponent just wont of been able to score. Really good formation for quick passing though i feel
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional

Can you share your team?

TOTS Alisson
    TOTS Militao PIM Cannavaro 94 VVD
    Futties Arias RWB - TOTS Telles LWB
    Prime Vieira and 93 Matthaus CDMs
    98 Messi CAM
    TOTS Pepe LST 93 Eusebio RST

That’s my main team. There’s a 352 thread on the forum if you didn’t know already, just to let you know mate
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional

Yeah i cam up against it a fair bit in wl. I mean i lose sometimes but il have had alot more shots than my opponent just wont of been able to score. Really good formation for quick passing though i feel

Oh really ?! Can’t say I come up against 352 much, sometimes here and there but very rarely. Usually the same old 4231 sheep
  • Mikep2212
    Yeah think theres a few ppl using it now. You can see from goal kicks etc as you notice the 3 cbs
  • Mikep2212
    And its pretty hard to play through
  • Lepiricus
    21 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 23
    Really enjoying Futtie Lozano and Perisic, finally found upgrades for Nedved and Figo
    Current https://imgur.com/a/bPZ8bcD
    A1mQZ3k.jpg
    Post edited by Lepiricus on
  • Littleland95
    16624 posts Moderator
    Really enjoying Futtie Lozano and Perisic, finally found upgrades for Nedved and Figo
    Current https://imgur.com/a/bPZ8bcD

89 VDS as GK.

Great team :)
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    hope you are all well. Not played in ages.
  • Littleland95
    16624 posts Moderator
    Xtc wrote: »
    hope you are all well. Not played in ages.

Doing ok I guess. Still not tired of playing. :joy:

Hope you're doing well buddy.