4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• PelzyWelzy
    9182 posts League Winner
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Finally pulled the plug on DSL Internet, and upgrading to Cable. Hope it’s as fast as they announce, shoot, even half of what they advertise would be 5x faster than what I currently have 😂.

Could hardwire your x box to a cucumber and probably wouldn’t notice a difference in Fifa gameplay tbh... EA’s servers are that special.
  • Carlos181
    3769 posts National Call-Up
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Finally pulled the plug on DSL Internet, and upgrading to Cable. Hope it’s as fast as they announce, shoot, even half of what they advertise would be 5x faster than what I currently have 😂.

Could hardwire your x box to a cucumber and probably wouldn’t notice a difference in Fifa gameplay tbh... EA’s servers are that special.

No doubt! I’m more excited for other games that I play, and suffer from **** internet 😂.
  • HelloDearie
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite
    Been off for a while but came back on to get Arias. Literally only have untradeables left now, and about 100k in tradeable cards, so will just play the odd game for "fun" now. Gonna be this after dynamic change. Any thoughts on potential changes, if any? @Littleland95

ing]
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    Been off for a while but came back on to get Arias. Literally only have untradeables left now, and about 100k in tradeable cards, so will just play the odd game for "fun" now. Gonna be this after dynamic change. Any thoughts on potential changes, if any? @Littleland95

ing]

Team looks very cool.

Not much you can upgrade with 100k I think.
  • phil_88
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m starting to tire of the 433 formations and this one looks strong with the players o currently have untradeable thinking of giving it a go, this would be my teams (mostly untradeables)

3-EFE297-B-A37-C-4-E40-BC1-B-0641-F226-D433.png
    And
    0049-FAA2-36-A8-466-F-AFA0-0592480-ABD5-A.png

I will have about 250k to make fill
    In the blanks
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    phil_88 wrote: »
    I’m starting to tire of the 433 formations and this one looks strong with the players o currently have untradeable thinking of giving it a go, this would be my teams (mostly untradeables)

And

In the blanks

Jurgen Klopp as Manager and 89 CL Van Dijk as CB. :)
  • phil_88

And

In the blanks

Already have kloppo 😌😌😌 I’m kinda hoping FS how gomez gets re released aswell 😂😂 gutted I didn’t do that first time, seems boss wen I play against him

• Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator

And

In the blanks

Already have kloppo 😌😌😌 I’m kinda hoping FS how gomez gets re released aswell 😂😂 gutted I didn’t do that first time, seems boss wen I play against him

Gomez is decent. But 89 CL VVD is much much better.
  • phil_88

And

In the blanks

Gomez is decent. But 89 CL VVD is much much better.

Ill give him a go, only used the 88 one and that was solid tbf
  • PelzyWelzy
    9182 posts League Winner
    Div 1, rank 2 ultimate pack anybody...

IvjXzRm.png
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    Div 1, rank 2 ultimate pack anybody...

IvjXzRm.png

Yikes....

Mine was a bit better then:

xHwqDLY.png
  • Carlos181
    Started Gullit. Don’t even care if he’s bad because WL is over soon, and I won’t be back until at least Fifa 21.
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    Started Gullit. Don’t even care if he’s bad because WL is over soon, and I won’t be back until at least Fifa 21.

Go for it. Try to have as much fun as you can now. :)
  • Mikep2212
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone using prime gullit and Vieira as cdms? How to they fare in this formation debating doing the gullit sbc
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    Mikep2212 wrote: »
    Anyone using prime gullit and Vieira as cdms? How to they fare in this formation debating doing the gullit sbc

Have Prime Gullit and gonna try Mid Vieira next to him hopefully later today.
  • Devers
    7324 posts League Winner

Using prime gullit and mid vieira as cm’s.

Have vieira set to stay back and cover center, no instructions on gullit.

Best pairing you can get i think, no negatives, complement each other well.
  • Mikep2212
    Kool im gonna go for it been sat on a million coins all week cant find any improvements that a feasable for that ammount so gonna go for the big man gullit and see what the fuss is about. Thanks for the feedback lads
  • Carlos181

Go for it. Try to have as much fun as you can now. :)
    1 squad left for him. I just hope I’m not overly disappointed because I gutted all my Untradeable TOTS that are not impact subs for him 😂. Cost me around 1.4 mil after packs.
  • Mikep2212
    edited July 18
    Didnt go for gullit in the end went for pim socrates cost me 750k plus untradables so happy with that hope hes as good as youtube shows. Got a bonus of packing aouar future stars from the packs. He is also meant to be amazing
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    Didnt go for gullit in the end went for pim socrates cost me 750k plus untradables so happy with that hope hes as good as youtube shows. Got a bonus of packing aouar future stars from the packs. He is also meant to be amazing

Nice pull there.

Socrates looks good but was no fan of his Base and Mid cards as he can't jump for headers.
  • Mikep2212
    He seems pretty good so far been using him as cf in 4411 or st in 442. Scored a few so far.

Aouar is quality though replaced nif kante as cm / cdm paired with Vieira. Very impressed
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    Anyone in here use/have used TOTS Goretzka as CM in 4411?
  • HelloDearie
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite

not the TOTS unfortunately, but did use the OTW and the POTM as the CM in 4411, and they were both excellent. I can only imagine how much better the TOTS is.
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator

not the TOTS unfortunately, but did use the OTW and the POTM as the CM in 4411, and they were both excellent. I can only imagine how much better the TOTS is.

Thanks for the info. :)
  • PelzyWelzy
    9182 posts League Winner

Yep. Utter animal.
  • Animo_et_fide
    58 posts Park Captain

I had struggled with him in various formations and never seemed to get the hype but now I've gone back to 4411 he's fantastic! Have him on balanced and he is everywhere and makes some great forward runs and he's now assisting and scoring for fun
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator

Yep. Utter animal.

Need that SBC back quick.
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator

I had struggled with him in various formations and never seemed to get the hype but now I've gone back to 4411 he's fantastic! Have him on balanced and he is everywhere and makes some great forward runs and he's now assisting and scoring for fun

Thanks. :)

Does he do any defending? Who is his partner at CM?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9182 posts League Winner

Yep. Utter animal.

Need that SBC back quick.

Oh for sure.

I regret 95% of the SBC’s I’ve done (not even happy with Robben tbh) but Goretz isn’t one of them... Excellent card and considering his cost was amazing value.

He’d easily be 1-1.5m on the market.
  • Carlos181
    Used Gullit in 4 games last night, and wasn’t too impressed. Hope that was just because of Rival servers. Sadly I won’t be able to use him until tomorrow in the WL.