4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Mikep2212
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Experimented over the last week with various formations however. 4411 is the most balanced ov found all yr. Beating 93+ teams in div 1 with ease at present. My current team in game 2im8dnd.jpg
  • Mikep2212
    edited June 29
    I play fs miltao along side blanc at cb also
  • Mikep2212
    Keep spending coins on players to see if i can better what i have always end up selling them and reverting back to this.
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator
    Lepiricus wrote: »
    yesterday's WL rewards were red 95 Alisson and red 95 Oblak...I already have 93 PIM Schmeichal and 95 Donarruma. so many keepers....

Good for the weekly objective. :joy:

Unlucky pulls though.
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator
    Mikep2212 wrote: »
    Experimented over the last week with various formations however. 4411 is the most balanced ov found all yr. Beating 93+ teams in div 1 with ease at present. My current team in game 2im8dnd.jpg

Creat team :)
  • Carlos181
    3813 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 29
    Currently 14-1. Biggest game changer for me to close out a match is to bring in my red TOTS Marquinhos, and switch to 433(5) with him at CDM. Fully expect to lose 10 in a row tomorrow knowing myself.
  • Pulpetto
    11 posts Ball Boy
    4-6 Worst WL ever. I just played match and was winning 5-1 to 60 minutes. Opponent doesn't exist and he started crossing to Torres. I lost 5-6. This game is disgusting
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Currently 14-1. Biggest game changer for me to close out a match is to bring in my red TOTS Marquinhos, and switch to 433(5) with him at CDM. Fully expect to lose 10 in a row tomorrow knowing myself.

Great start!
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator
    Pulpetto wrote: »
    4-6 Worst WL ever. I just played match and was winning 5-1 to 60 minutes. Opponent doesn't exist and he started crossing to Torres. I lost 5-6. This game is disgusting

That's a tough one. Take a break after a match like that.

At 5-1 I only play safe passes and no risk attacking.
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator
    The team I'm using looks like this in game:

m7GrtNh.jpg

Pretty much cleaned my club for high rated cards to do PIM Cruyff. Used his Prime and had so much fun that I had to do the PIM. What an awesome card.
  • NeverLie2Me
    21 posts Ball Boy
    Quick question:

Aguero and Harry Kane, Harry Kane and Auba or Auba and Aguero?
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator
    Quick question:

Aguero and Harry Kane, Harry Kane and Auba or Auba and Aguero?

Auba and Aguero.
  • Belfifa
    6 posts Ball Boy
    @Littleland95 (19.06.19)
    Using this custom, modifying the defense to balanced because he retreated several goals from kicking away.

2i7mp8n.jpg
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator
    Belfifa wrote: »
    @Littleland95 (19.06.19)
    Using this custom, modifying the defense to balanced because he retreated several goals from kicking away.

2i7mp8n.jpg

Very nice team!
  • Bevlarrrr
    1023 posts Professional
    @Littleland95 thinking of giving 4411 another go and giving your custom tactics a try, does the team sit quite deep ? Also I see you’ve got Possession in your attack, does that work well when you counter attack or would fast build up be better ? I use to use your old CT’s a few months back
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »
    @Littleland95 thinking of giving 4411 another go and giving your custom tactics a try, does the team sit quite deep ? Also I see you’ve got Possession in your attack, does that work well when you counter attack or would fast build up be better ? I use to use your old CT’s a few months back

Team is not sitting deep when you have the ball and attacking. Just fine then. But will drop back when you lose the ball.

Possession works for me since I build up slowly usually. Fast buildup or Long ball if you want to play more counter attacking style. :)
  • Bevlarrrr
    1023 posts Professional
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »

Team is not sitting deep when you have the ball and attacking. Just fine then. But will drop back when you lose the ball.

Possession works for me since I build up slowly usually. Fast buildup or Long ball if you want to play more counter attacking style. :)

I’ll give them a try then, I never really have much of the ball as I’m all about that counter attack so I’ll try long ball or fast build up, cheers mate
  • Safehands84
    3527 posts National Call-Up
    Is 98 Ronaldo wasted at LM. I've got 4m in the bank to fill in the below spots, also thinking of selling Marcelo as find him a liability too attacking everyone else is untradable. Striker I have FB ibra,Rooney,Villa, eoe rvp and torres. I rotate them regularly to keep things fresh. Other noticable untradables Prime Keane, Tots Sanrbia, Europe league Alonso, Fb iniestia,

2gtrrcz.jpg
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator
    Is 98 Ronaldo wasted at LM. I've got 4m in the bank to fill in the below spots, also thinking of selling Marcelo as find him a liability too attacking everyone else is untradable. Striker I have FB ibra,Rooney,Villa, eoe rvp and torres. I rotate them regularly to keep things fresh. Other noticable untradables Prime Keane, Tots Sanrbia, Europe league Alonso, Fb iniestia,

2gtrrcz.jpg

I'd try something different at LB yes.

CR7 can start LM and you can move him to ST with in Custom Tactics as well. I used the card as LM and put him on Get In To Box and he popped up and scored a decent amount of goals.

Might do more damage as a ST though.

Try it and see if it's fun to use him. Worth a try anyways. :)
  • Pulpetto
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 3
    I am found 4411 fun again.
    2livpj6.png

Really like FIGO. Before i played TOTS Sancho but he didin't make runs. R94 is best striker for me and i like him more than R96 and Eusebio 93. In future i want replace Thiago Mendes for Gullit but brazilian CM is playing well. Witsel is a star in midfield and play better than Vieira. I tested a lot of defenders - VVD, Varane, TOTS Miltao but SOL is beast for me. I love this card. Cannavaro is new one and i hope he will play well. I think the size doesnt matter because TOTS VVD , Miltao , Blanc loose headers any way - game engine where attackers has advantage in the air.

Telles is avarage in my opinion but Da Costa is the beast. I know that Neymar will be more effective than ADP but i loved in fifa 17 and 18 italian star.
    The key to my gaming is set deafult balance to my midfielders. When i set stay back on attacking i have no options in create situations.
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator
    Pulpetto wrote: »
    I am found 4411 fun again.
    2livpj6.png

Really like FIGO. Before i played TOTS Sancho but he didin't make runs. R94 is best striker for me and i like him more than R96 and Eusebio 93. In future i want replace Thiago Mendes for Gullit but brazilian CM is playing well. Witsel is a star in midfield and play better than Vieira. I tested a lot of defenders - VVD, Varane, TOTS Miltao but SOL is beast for me. I love this card. Cannavaro is new one and i hope he will play well. I think the size doesnt matter because TOTS VVD , Miltao , Blanc loose headers any way - game engine where attackers has advantage in the air.

Telles is avarage in my opinion but Da Costa is the beast. I know that Neymar will be more effective than ADP but i loved in fifa 17 and 18 italian star.
    The key to my gaming is set deafult balance to my midfielders. When i set stay back on attacking i have no options in create situations.

Thanks for sharing!

Great team!
  • Mikep2212
    Anyone struggling like mad at the min. My team feels like its all over the place at the min. Could be bad gameplay but in general its awful shipping goals and cant create anything
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator
    Anyone struggling like mad at the min. My team feels like its all over the place at the min. Could be bad gameplay but in general its awful shipping goals and cant create anything

I'm at 2250 Skill Rating points in DIv. 1 in Rivals. Never been this high. Not lost in 9 matches.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9478 posts League Winner

I had a run like that in rivals a few weeks back. Had been comfortable in div 1 for months, didn’t drop below 2100 points for a good six weeks then all of a sudden the **** well and truly hit the fan and I plummeted, losing game after game after game, and ended up in middle of div 3 on something like 1550 SR :joy:

Gameplay was atrocious the majority of the time, like it was taking over a second between switching and actually having control of my player... defending was impossible so people were just ploughing through me. Was powerless to stop it.

Didn’t touch rivals at all for a couple of weeks, went back to it again last weekend and low and behold I’m back in Div 1 having barely lost a game and at over 2000 SR again with no signs of slowing.

Just the way the game goes sometimes.
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

I had a run like that in rivals a few weeks back. Had been comfortable in div 1 for months, didn’t drop below 2100 points for a good six weeks then all of a sudden the **** well and truly hit the fan and I plummeted, losing game after game after game, and ended up in middle of div 3 on something like 1550 SR :joy:

Gameplay was atrocious the majority of the time, like it was taking over a second between switching and actually having control of my player... defending was impossible so people were just ploughing through me. Was powerless to stop it.

Didn’t touch rivals at all for a couple of weeks, went back to it again last weekend and low and behold I’m back in Div 1 having barely lost a game and at over 2000 SR again with no signs of slowing.

I think I'd stop before hitting Div. 3 I think. :joy:

That's an insane drop.
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator
    Good Luck in your rewards people. :)
  • PelzyWelzy
    9478 posts League Winner

That's an insane drop.

Yep, it’s hard to describe just what was going on but honestly mate it was like I was seeing the game seconds behind my opponent. Couldn’t even get close to people as it was though they could see me coming before i had even made a a move... was just bizarre.

And no player had any strength, not one of them... was just getting brushed off the ball with consummate ease, my GK couldn’t make a save as his reactions were so behind the ball was often past him before he dived. Mental stuff like that.

Was losing the will to live, thought my controller was broken, nearly threw my router over next door neighbours fence. The lot :joy:
  • Littleland95
    16922 posts Moderator

That's an insane drop.

Yep, it’s hard to describe just what was going on but honestly mate it was like I was seeing the game seconds behind my opponent. Couldn’t even get close to people as it was though they could see me coming before i had even made a a move... was just bizarre.

And no player had any strength, not one of them... was just getting brushed off the ball with consummate ease, my GK couldn’t make a save as his reactions were so behind the ball was often past him before he dived. Mental stuff like that.

Was losing the will to live, thought my controller was broken, nearly threw my router over next door neighbours fence. The lot :joy:

Sure it wasn't the cat again? :joy:
  • Mikep2212
    Yeah might do that tbf im still in div 1 dropped about 50 skill points so not bad. Just the team isnt as fluid as it was everyone seems to run forward and like you said in your post slecting players is proving to be delayed somewhat.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9478 posts League Winner

That's an insane drop.

Sure it wasn't the cat again? :joy:

We were woken up by frogs in the house again this morning... they keep going over to next doors pond and bringing them in to play with.

Might be better off a dog person :joy: