4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Littleland95
    16545 posts Moderator
    Got Thauvin and Gignac in my WL picks.
  • Bevlarrrr
    971 posts Professional
    Fonte and the GK from my pulls, done the Ligue 1 TOTS SBC tho and got Pepe !! Couldn’t believe it
  • Littleland95
    16545 posts Moderator
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »
    Fonte and the GK from my pulls, done the Ligue 1 TOTS SBC tho and got Pepe !! Couldn’t believe it

Pepe looks great!
  • Carlos181
    3734 posts National Call-Up
    50k Short for Varane. Another week of the NIF in the WL 😐
  • Littleland95
    16545 posts Moderator
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    50k Short for Varane. Another week of the NIF in the WL 😐

Sell consumables?

Check values here:

https://www.futbin.com/consumables
  • Bevlarrrr
    971 posts Professional

Pepe looks great!

Was surprised when he popped up on my screen ! As silly as it sounds but my pack luck on my phone has been so much better than on my box. Gonna play Pepe left ST. Still rolling with 352, see how it gets on this weekend. Packing Pepe means I’ve had to sell 91 Pele tho and also drop FB Bobby so now I’ve got 2.5 mill to strengthen my squad. Basically 2 CDM’s but I wanna keep around 500k by in case Atal doesn’t work at Rm
  • Littleland95
    16545 posts Moderator

Pepe looks great!

Was surprised when he popped up on my screen ! As silly as it sounds but my pack luck on my phone has been so much better than on my box. Gonna play Pepe left ST. Still rolling with 352, see how it gets on this weekend. Packing Pepe means I’ve had to sell 91 Pele tho and also drop FB Bobby so now I’ve got 2.5 mill to strengthen my squad. Basically 2 CDM’s but I wanna keep around 500k by in case Atal doesn’t work at Rm

88 Vieira?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9130 posts League Winner
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Really don’t like Chiellini...

Don’t know what it is about him, his player model perhaps, just really doesn’t feel like a high rated CB in game.

Putting Acerbi back in :joy:

#nofear

Go with Acerbi and Romagnoli.

I’ve picked up Carniball Bonucci who’s been okay... but as soon as I get annoyed with him, which I will seeing as he’s a high rated CB and I seem to like to suffer in WL, Romagnoli will be the next I call upon ;)

Acerbi and Bonucci for now though.

Cool! I was not a fan of Bonucci when I tried him. He felt off for me.

This game's stupid though...

Just had a lad rage quit at 2-0 seconds after Bonucci kept pace with his TOTS Hazard and forced him to drag a shot wide :joy: :joy:

I could probably just about stretch to TOTS Izzo now actually, may take a look at him replacing Chiellini who's definitely the one that feels off for me.

Oh, got these two in picks earlier...

lMpkDy9.jpg

Considering I'm running a Serie A/Prem hybrid built around Icardi, Aguero and a whole bunch of Italians feel like it was kinda meant to be lol

Very nice!

Izzo looks fast. :joy:

For sure, look an all round great card... if a little on the short side.

Definite improvement on Chiellini though, but having said that he and Bonucci have been really solid today. Got them over that 10 game mark and have won 5 on the bounce in rivals since.

Di Maria has been a great impact sub, replacing El Sha... assisted pretty much every time I’ve bought him on so far.

Icardi still finishing everything as well.
  • szefix
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @PelzyWelzy mine Icardi dose not finish like Yours. Hmmmmmm
  • PelzyWelzy
    9130 posts League Winner
    @szefix - what chemstyle you using mate? I highly recommend finisher...

39 goals in 30 games last weekend, and still has 11 more goals than games after around 55-60 now with around 18 assists.

He’s been phenomenal for me.
  • Pulpetto
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 20
    Hello guys. I need 1,4 mln squad builder. I am not playing for 5 mounths and dont know what players are op ;) i hope 4411 is still fun in game
    Post edited by Pulpetto on
  • Bevlarrrr
    971 posts Professional

Pepe looks great!

88 Vieira?

I ended up going for 90 Petit and CLL Fabinho. See how that turns out in the WL. I did think about 88 Pat tho
  • szefix
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @PelzyWelzy can U show your team. I cant build team with ramos and icardi.
  • smithy1882
    363 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 21
    Hi guys.
    been away from the game for a while and just getting time to play again.
    Wanted a bit of advice on team if poss as i’ve been away it’s a pretty cheap team and i want to at least try to upgrade and compete a bit until 20 comes out.
    i find although auba is only the gold card he holds his own and doesn’t need upgrading straight away.
    same with the 91 mkhytarian he seems to be good well enough at this stage.
    i have about 250k plus i can sell players to upgrade.
    need a new rm and was thinking of replacing one of the cm’s first as sissoko and fabinho do ok but are too similar

https://i.imgur.com/ws5LjNP.jpg
  • Littleland95
    16545 posts Moderator
    How did everyone's WL go?

I had to stop on 14 wins because of my back started hurting like crazy.
  • Shingalallada
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    How you guys been? Haven’t been playing except for rival weekday league.

Current team and CTs:

17Uts4A.JPG
  • Bevlarrrr
    971 posts Professional
    edited June 24

Started 6/2 Friday, ended up 15/8 on Saturday so had 7 left to play, was hoping to get 20, lost my first 2 so it was unlikely, ended up making 3 people rage quit with 2 left to play, only went and done it so I’m happy about that, hopefully the player picks pay off but if I’m honest I’m not sure who I really want out of them, Mbappe is the only one that would slot straight into my team. Stayed 352 the whole weekend also, it plays against the 4231 sheep very well. How many games did you play in total @Littleland95 ? You usually have a sick record
  • Littleland95
    16545 posts Moderator

Started 6/2 Friday, ended up 15/8 on Saturday so had 7 left to play, was hoping to get 20, lost my first 2 so it was unlikely, ended up making 3 people rage quit with 2 left to play, only went and done it so I’m happy about that, hopefully the player picks pay off but if I’m honest I’m not sure who I really want out of them, Mbappe is the only one that would slot straight into my team. Stayed 352 the whole weekend also, it plays against the 4231 sheep very well. How many games did you play in total @Littleland95 ? You usually have a sick record

14-6 this WL. Not good to play in pain. :joy:

• Littleland95
    16545 posts Moderator

Current team and CTs:

17Uts4A.JPG

Need the complete URL address buddy.

6rRF82a.jpg

Address like this:

https://i.imgur.com/6rRF82a.jpg
  • Khangaskhan17
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    Had family stuff all weekend so couldn’t play. Hope everyone’s sweatfest went well. :)
  • Carlos181

Was out all weekend, but made it back with 5 hours left and made it to G2.

Will still get a duplicate Oblak and Bernardo.
  • Shingalallada

Current team and CTs:

17Uts4A.JPG

6rRF82a.jpg

Address like this:

My apologies -

Will send you links for my CTs when I am back home too.

UjxyAUI.jpg

• Littleland95
    16545 posts Moderator
    edited June 24

Current team and CTs:

17Uts4A.JPG

6rRF82a.jpg

Address like this:

My apologies -

UjxyAUI.jpg

Wrong link buddy.
  • Shingalallada
    edited June 25
    cbFAdL1.jpg
  • Littleland95
    16545 posts Moderator

Current team and CTs:

17Uts4A.JPG

6rRF82a.jpg

Address like this:

My apologies -

UjxyAUI.jpg

bWfQBn2.jpg

URL should be this: https://i.imgur.com/bWfQBn2.jpg
  • Lepiricus
    17 posts Ball Boy

Pepe looks great!

I'm convinced that pack luck is better on pc or mobile than console. I've no proof of this however but I've convinced myself that pack odds AR manipulated on consoles because of the direct connection to EA servers is different than the connection of web app. Ive probably opened 75% on console but packed most my good cards off console.
  • Lepiricus
    17 posts Ball Boy
    I really like this forum, thank you to everybody that contributes. Often I find myself switching away from the 4-4-1-1 and trying something else for a bit but I always come back to it and to this forum.
  • Littleland95
    16545 posts Moderator
    Good luck to everyone doing the TOTS sbc later. :)

Hope you pack someone awesome. :)
  • Carlos181
    Good luck to everyone doing the TOTS sbc later. :)

Hope you pack someone awesome. :)

Lots of bad picks over in the Xbox section, so I’m nervous to open mine 😂
  • Littleland95
    16545 posts Moderator
    Got Alisson. One of the worst GKs I've used.