4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Littleland95
    16694 posts Moderator
    Ended on Gold 1 again this WL.

Happy with that after the horrific start.
  • Carlos181
    3790 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 17
    22 wins for me. Last two players absolutely vile players with god teams.

1st opponent spammed La Croqueta, and El Tornado crosses with Neymar/Mbappe to PIM Socrates. Was able to beat him in the end.

2nd opponent spammed flick up volleys to PIM Henry, and had a hat trick of headers from those. Ended up losing 4-3.
    Post edited by Carlos181 on
  • Bevlarrrr
    978 posts Professional
    Carlos181 wrote: »

1st opponent spammed La Croqueta, and El Tornado crosses with Neymar/Mbappe to PIM Socrates. Was able to beat him, but not my last opponent.

2nd opponent spammed flick up volleys to PIM He ry, and had a hat trick of headers from those. Ended up losing 4-3.

Those players are the ones that ruin Fifa, I just don’t get how people can have fun playing like that. Going through a rut at the moment. Might have to give 4411 another go, gonna try 433(4) also
  • Littleland95
    16694 posts Moderator

1st opponent spammed La Croqueta, and El Tornado crosses with Neymar/Mbappe to PIM Socrates. Was able to beat him in the end.

2nd opponent spammed flick up volleys to PIM Henry, and had a hat trick of headers from those. Ended up losing 4-3.

3 of my losses was to players like that. I could never play like that in the game. I try to emulate football and not Street Fighter combos. :joy:
  • Bevlarrrr
    978 posts Professional

3 of my losses was to players like that. I could never play like that in the game. I try to emulate football and not Street Fighter combos. :joy:

Street fighter combos 😂😂 hit the nail on the head !
  • Khangaskhan17
    3851 posts National Call-Up
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »

2ewytfm.jpg
  • Littleland95
    16694 posts Moderator

2ewytfm.jpg

:joy:
  • Littleland95
    16694 posts Moderator
    Did Aouar sbc and he's great. Using him and Gullit as CMs. Not much protection at the back, but VVD and Militao did well.

Gonna try VVD and TOTS De Ligt to get Dumfries on full chem. Can sub in Militao as defensive CM if I need that.

:)
  • Bevlarrrr
    978 posts Professional
    edited June 17
    Did Aouar sbc and he's great. Using him and Gullit as CMs. Not much protection at the back, but VVD and Militao did well.

Gonna try VVD and TOTS De Ligt to get Dumfries on full chem. Can sub in Militao as defensive CM if I need that.

Aouar looks so good ! Where I’m in a rut at the moment I’m not sure what to do with what players etc. I’ve got 93 Eusebio, 91 Pele and FB Bobby at the moment who I’m loving but don’t wanna get rid of Pele, the other 2 are untradable so I’m thinking about dropping Bobby back to CM then using Pele CF and Eusebio up top, not sure if that would be too lightweight tho. Need to adapt to playing 4411 again, especially against these 4231 sheep
  • gresh1978
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite
    Morning guys, hope you're all well.

Want to come back to 4411 again trying so many different formations. What are the current best tactics to use? Will be using a hybrid team of Liga Nos, Prem and Serie A.
  • Littleland95
    16694 posts Moderator

Aouar looks so good ! Where I’m in a rut at the moment I’m not sure what to do with what players etc. I’ve got 93 Eusebio, 91 Pele and FB Bobby at the moment who I’m loving but don’t wanna get rid of Pele, the other 2 are untradable so I’m thinking about dropping Bobby back to CM then using Pele CF and Eusebio up top, not sure if that would be too lightweight tho. Need to adapt to playing 4411 again, especially against these 4231 sheep

Bobby is great as CM.

Pele CF and Eusebio ST is awesome as well.
  • Littleland95
    16694 posts Moderator
    gresh1978 wrote: »

Want to come back to 4411 again trying so many different formations. What are the current best tactics to use? Will be using a hybrid team of Liga Nos, Prem and Serie A.

Can try the newest on Page 1 and Post 3. :)
  • Did Aouar sbc and he's great. Using him and Gullit as CMs. Not much protection at the back, but VVD and Militao did well.

THANK you I needed to read that about Aouar haha. I sold Prima Vieira, gonna spice my defence up a bit with that cash. Running Gullit and Auouar in the middle.
  • 32e56edf93db2521bf29c510ba11f228.jpg

Running like this ingame now, with Eusebio as a shadow striker and Mbappe as a CF running in behind, Pretty specific setup a lad in our discord came up with. Works really well, also with Ronaldo at LM. Cruyff is the playmaker here.
  • Bevlarrrr
    978 posts Professional
    32e56edf93db2521bf29c510ba11f228.jpg

Running like this ingame now, with Eusebio as a shadow striker and Mbappe as a CF running in behind, Pretty specific setup a lad in our discord came up with. Works really well, also with Ronaldo at LM. Cruyff is the playmaker here.

Looks class that. How you finding Eusebio at ST ?
  • Bevlarrrr
    978 posts Professional

Bobby is great as CM.

Pele CF and Eusebio ST is awesome as well.

I’ll give it a try then, cheers mate
  • Bevlarrrr wrote: »

Ingame he's actually more running at CF than ST. Eusebio drops back to the midfield, while Mbappe runs through on goal. It works very well.
  • Bevlarrrr
    978 posts Professional

Ingame he's actually more running at CF than ST. Eusebio drops back to the midfield, while Mbappe runs through on goal. It works very well.

It’s all about Mbappe then. Does Eusebio get many goals ? Or is he just more involved in the build up where he drops back ?
  • Bevlarrrr wrote: »

It’s all about Mbappe then. Does Eusebio get many goals ? Or is he just more involved in the build up where he drops back ?

Weirdly enough if hè does score its usually A hattrick. Really Dig the card
  • Carlos181
    3790 posts National Call-Up
    @Khangaskhan17 Have you got to use Aouar yet? If so, how you liking him?
  • Bevlarrrr
    978 posts Professional

Weirdly enough if hè does score its usually A hattrick. Really Dig the card

Ye I love the 93 Eusebio. I had him up front with FB Bobby and he was tearing it up, however I got 91 Pele and he seems to be outshining him now, this was playing 41212(2) tho
  • gresh1978
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite

Are your new ones any good that were posted a few pages back?
  • Littleland95
    16694 posts Moderator

Are your new ones any good that were posted a few pages back?

Got Gold 1 in the WL and I'm almost 2200 SR points in Rivals. So for me, they're good. :)
  • Vaporduff777
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey guys only managed 16 games this week 11 and 5 so happy with that. Actually tried out 433-5 and had a lot of success so gonna stick with that for a bit. Still be in here but gotta go with what works. Hope all is well
  • Bevlarrrr
    978 posts Professional
    Hey guys only managed 16 games this week 11 and 5 so happy with that. Actually tried out 433-5 and had a lot of success so gonna stick with that for a bit. Still be in here but gotta go with what works. Hope all is well

Not bad that. I’ve heard 433(5) is decent, was thinking about giving it a try. I was playing 41212(2) but gone 352 now. 4411 just doesn’t seem to click for me at the moment, I haven’t given it a proper go tho to be fair. Same as you tho, I’ll still be checking in here
  • Khangaskhan17
    Can’t say enough good things about Aouar. Was saving for PIM Matthaus but for now, Aouar is doing a stellar job at LCM.
  • Bevlarrrr
    978 posts Professional
    Can’t say enough good things about Aouar. Was saving for PIM Matthaus but for now, Aouar is doing a stellar job at LCM.

He looks so good ! I was gonna wait until my player picks, if I get anyone decent then I’ll contemplate doing Aouar I think
  • Littleland95
    16694 posts Moderator

He's a great card.

Who do you have next to him?
  • Khangaskhan17

He's a great card.

Vieira. Still looking for a CF and an ST. Hopefully I’ll be able to afford some of the big boys after everything sells :)
  • Bevlarrrr
    978 posts Professional

He's a great card.

Vieira. Still looking for a CF and an ST. Hopefully I’ll be able to afford some of the big boys after everything sells :)

What’s your budget ? Thought about Aouar at CF ?