4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Littleland95
    16918 posts Moderator
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    The tactics and instructions on page 1 seem really dated by now. They were before the patch that nerved the finess shots, right?

Anyone who has recent tactics and instructions (viable for Div.1 gameplay) might want to share them ?

As i have the 99 Messi, i think he would make a perfect CF, wouldnt he?

Thanks a lot.

hxr8m2w.jpg

Mine now. I'm in Div. 1 and 2196 SR points.

• EisenErmin
    5783 posts Big Money Move
    The tactics and instructions on page 1 seem really dated by now. They were before the patch that nerved the finess shots, right?

Anyone who has recent tactics and instructions (viable for Div.1 gameplay) might want to share them ?

Thanks a lot.

hxr8m2w.jpg

Thanks for sharing. It has been a while since i played the 4411, so i need something to start with. Any instructions you are using ? I dont like the "drop back" and depth below 5 in general, but i will start with it as i can change it if needed anyway. I guess you finish Gold1 in WL with it, or better ?
  • Littleland95
    16918 posts Moderator

Thanks a lot.

hxr8m2w.jpg

Thanks for sharing. It has been a while since i played the 4411, so i need something to start with. Any instructions you are using ? I dont like the "drop back" and depth below 5 in general, but i will start with it as i can change it if needed anyway. I guess you finish Gold1 in WL with it, or better ?

I went 16-1 this WL before having to retired with back pain.

Played my best WL as well.

Usually Gold 1if I play all matches. Am 45 years old so might be too slow for Elite. :joy:

Can use Balanced if you're decent at defending. :)

I have Stay back on Fullbacks.

Balanced on CM with H/H and stay back on Gullit (he'll bomb forward anyways.

LM and RM is balanced and Get In Behind. Have Cut Inside on the best shooter.

CF is on False 9 I think or just Stay Forward and Get In Behind.

ST is on Stay Forward and Get In Behind.
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move

Thanks a lot.

hxr8m2w.jpg

Usually Gold 1if I play all matches. Am 45 years old so might be too slow for Elite. :joy:

I'm sure you have already posted but what's that squad look like? I am using Gullit at CF right now and I've never been so amazed at his passing.....you have him at CM?

• EisenErmin
    5783 posts Big Money Move

Thanks a lot.

hxr8m2w.jpg

Thanks a lot. Really good result getting 16-1 before your "retirement" I hope you are well now. I am 37 years old, so i am on the "veteran players list" myself :smile:

As i have TOTY Marcello he will get "join attack" like in any formation as he is wasted on stay back. I will try the tactics immediately
  • Tininho87
    69 posts Park Captain
    Oh I am young with 31 :)

Actually I have no wingers in my team so I have to try which player I can play at LM and RM

2019-06-06-13-27-52-FUT-Web-App-EA-SPORTS-Official-Site.png

• Littleland95
    16918 posts Moderator
    QceCapo wrote: »

Thanks a lot.

hxr8m2w.jpg

I'm sure you have already posted but what's that squad look like? I am using Gullit at CF right now and I've never been so amazed at his passing.....you have him at CM?

Am in between teams now.

Used the following in the WL:

TOTS Lacazette
    PIM Pele
    Prime Nedved - Flashback Firmino - Prime Gullit - NIF Mbappe
    TOTS Telles - TOTS Militao - POTY VVD - TOTS Alexander Arnold
    TOTGS DDG

• Littleland95
    16918 posts Moderator

Thanks a lot.

hxr8m2w.jpg

Thanks a lot. Really good result getting 16-1 before your "retirement" I hope you are well now. I am 37 years old, so i am on the "veteran players list" myself :smile:

As i have TOTY Marcello he will get "join attack" like in any formation as he is wasted on stay back. I will try the tactics immediately

Hope they work for you as well :)
  • Littleland95
    16918 posts Moderator
    Tininho87 wrote: »

Actually I have no wingers in my team so I have to try which player I can play at LM and RM

Team looks great :)
  • Tininho87
    69 posts Park Captain
    Tininho87 wrote: »

Team looks great :)

Yeah of course but there are no wingers
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move

Thanks a lot.

hxr8m2w.jpg

Am in between teams now.

TOTS Lacazette
    PIM Pele
    TOTGS DDG

That team is stacked bro...nice!!!!
  • Littleland95
    16918 posts Moderator

Thanks a lot.

hxr8m2w.jpg

Am in between teams now.

TOTS Lacazette
    PIM Pele
    TOTGS DDG

That team is stacked bro...nice!!!!

• Khangaskhan17
    3904 posts National Call-Up

Thanks a lot.

hxr8m2w.jpg

Am in between teams now.

TOTS Lacazette
    PIM Pele
    TOTGS DDG

Awesome team! What chem style are you running on Nedved?
  • Chalmo
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hello @Littleland95

I am new to this thread and I have a few questions regarding the team I'm building.
    I got some untradables that I would like to build around (the bold are the untradables that I posses, the italic are the potential I coudld buy) :
    Prime Raul
    Neymar UCL - Bernardo Silva TOTS - Sancho TOTS
    Fabinho RTTF - Goretzka TOTS
    Salah Birthday - Van Dijk 88 - PIM Blanc - Kimmich TOTS
    De gea

I could build this and still have around 2.5M left in the bank.

1/ Is the team suited for the formation ? With Bernardo as the CF ?

That is not really the team of my dreams. I would very much build this instead if I can (and I think I can) get the coins needed:

Prime Raul
    Dembele TOTS - Lacazette TOTS - Sancho TOTS
    Pogba HL - Goretzka TOTS
    De gea

2/ Is this team suited for the formation ? What about Lacazette at CF ? Would Raul fit better ?

Thanks a lot for your advice :)

Cheers
  • Delboy13710
    4809 posts National Call-Up
    Going to give this Formation a spin this weekend , Used it alot last year but haven't really had the players so far .

Going to try this over the weekend
    Screenshot-20190606-160853-Companion.jpg

All Untradeable apart from pogba not sure if I should swap him for Kante ? Only played 1 game and him and Vieira seem super slow on recovery .
  • Littleland95
    16918 posts Moderator

Thanks a lot.

hxr8m2w.jpg

Am in between teams now.

TOTS Lacazette
    PIM Pele
    TOTGS DDG

Awesome team! What chem style are you running on Nedved?

Engine on mine. :)
  • Littleland95
    16918 posts Moderator
    Chalmo wrote: »
    Hello @Littleland95

I am new to this thread and I have a few questions regarding the team I'm building.
    I got some untradables that I would like to build around (the bold are the untradables that I posses, the italic are the potential I coudld buy) :
    Prime Raul
    De gea

That is not really the team of my dreams. I would very much build this instead if I can (and I think I can) get the coins needed:

Prime Raul
    Pogba HL - Goretzka TOTS
    De gea

2/ Is this team suited for the formation ? What about Lacazette at CF ? Would Raul fit better ?

Cheers

Bernardo should be good as CF.

Neymar might be a bit wasted as a LM, but he's good there if you cut inside and shoot.

Sancho weakfoot might be a problem and not the best workrates.

Raul is good, but would consider a stronger ST with those players around.

I have Lacazette as ST great there. Will probably work as CF, but Raul might not be the best partner.

• Littleland95
    16918 posts Moderator
    Going to give this Formation a spin this weekend , Used it alot last year but haven't really had the players so far .

Going to try this over the weekend
    Screenshot-20190606-160853-Companion.jpg

All Untradeable apart from pogba not sure if I should swap him for Kante ? Only played 1 game and him and Vieira seem super slow on recovery .

I'd consider a more agile player next to Vieira yes.
  • Chalmo
    Hello @Littleland95

Prime Raul
    De gea

Prime Raul
    Pogba HL - Goretzka TOTS
    De gea

Cheers

Bernardo should be good as CF.

Neymar might be a bit wasted as a LM, but he's good there if you cut inside and shoot.

Sancho weakfoot might be a problem and not the best workrates.

Raul is good, but would consider a stronger ST with those players around.

I have Lacazette as ST great there. Will probably work as CF, but Raul might not be the best partner.

Well that's not the news I wanted to hear ahahah.

I don't think I have enough budget to put Raul on the bench.

And about Sancho, I did not find better solution on full chem.

Hmm ...
  • Carlos181
    3813 posts National Call-Up
    Not getting anything good from WL rewards as usual. I may have enough fodder to shave 5-700k for Gullit SBC though.
  • Felbouya
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 7
    Finally have time to play fifa again; not sure if it's a good or bad thing tbh haha.

Keep finishing on 22 wins with 4222 and it's demoralising. Going back to the trusty 4411, It should play decent like this, I think.

6Fv4D7k.png

Edit* Chem Formation;
    LxaqNSf.png

Have 400k to make changes, who would you change here?
    Post edited by Felbouya on
  • Littleland95
    16918 posts Moderator
    Felbouya wrote: »
    Finally have time to play fifa again; not sure if it's a good or bad thing tbh haha.

Keep finishing on 22 wins with 4222 and it's demoralising. Going back to the trusty 4411, It should play decent like this, I think.

6Fv4D7k.png

Edit* Chem Formation;
    LxaqNSf.png

RB for me.
  • Chalmo
    Hey @Littleland95
    Who would you suggest me as RW if not Sancho. Not a lot of choice left on full chem without changing the rest of the team (few post back).
    I currently run Gnabry TOTS but he's not that good. I was thinking PIM Figo maybe?

Also, I tried 4411 last night a bit (in Squad Battles tho...). And I kinda liked it :)
  • Littleland95
    16918 posts Moderator
    Hey @Littleland95
    Who would you suggest me as RW if not Sancho. Not a lot of choice left on full chem without changing the rest of the team (few post back).
    I currently run Gnabry TOTS but he's not that good. I was thinking PIM Figo maybe?

Also, I tried 4411 last night a bit (in Squad Battles tho...). And I kinda liked it :)

PIM Figo is great as RM. :)
  • Vaporduff777
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hi @Littleland95 and @Khangaskhan17 I’m back to the forums after some months away how are you? If you remember I gave up the game just wasn’t fun for me but for the love of football I’m back and have been playing for about a month and doing ok. Been using the 4411 and just trying to improve and have fun. I hope you have had good pack luck and having fun.

Current team atm and will upgrade to a version of Pique and De Gea when I can. I sub Ibra on at the start and only bale, walker and Firmino on 8 chem. Love bale but couldn’t get on with his card at rm felt like I needed someone more agile there, he really does well at lb as an attacking full back. Happy to be back part of this thread.

v4w86v.jpg
  • Delboy13710
    4809 posts National Call-Up
    Currently 8-1 must say I'm really enjoying the formation and my team 🙂
    Most fun I've had in the WL in ages , plus gameplay has been really smooth .
    Changed my team up looks like this in game
    20190607-212128.jpg
    Only weak link Is Vieira , going to start Gullit and throw him into the SBC I think
  • Littleland95
    16918 posts Moderator
    Awesome teams guys. :)
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner
    Felbouya wrote: »

6Fv4D7k.png

Edit* Chem Formation;
    LxaqNSf.png

ronaldinho CF, sancho RM, rashford ST
  • Carlos181
    3813 posts National Call-Up
    Lost to a full NIF team in my 1st game, highest rated player was Mane 😂. I can see how this WL will go 😭
  • Littleland95
    16918 posts Moderator
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Lost to a full NIF team in my 1st game, highest rated player was Mane 😂. I can see how this WL will go 😭

I more scared facing those teams than fully stacked ones. :joy: