4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

  • Littleland95
    17693 posts Moderator
    57sZzRb.jpg

    From WL rewards.
  • Selletta
    61 posts Park Captain
    Very lucky. Congrats
  • Carlos181
    4052 posts National Call-Up
    Amazing pull. Selling or keeping?
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Just need to finish off PIM Blanc to fit him in:

    Screenshot-20190517-175035-Companion.jpg
  • Littleland95
    17693 posts Moderator
    Thanks guys!

    I'm selling him. :) Need the coins.
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    57sZzRb.jpg

    From WL rewards.

    Wow. Massive congrats!
  • Carlos181
    4052 posts National Call-Up
    Thanks guys!

    I'm selling him. :) Need the coins.

    Good choice. Not sure if they have updated his price range because it looked like he was extinct at 2M. Definitely nice coinage to improve your squad.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Just popped in to say how utterly insane the Saudi tots quad of petros, heldon, hamaldah and tawamba are.

    Tawamba as st on targetman and hamadah as cf gib


    Screenshot-2019-05-18-22-11-15.png[/url]
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just popped in to say how utterly insane the Saudi tots quad of petros, heldon, hamaldah and tawamba are.

    Tawamba as st on targetman and hamadah as cf gib


    Screenshot-2019-05-18-22-11-15.png[/url]

    They look amazing, stat-wise, but both 3 stars weak foot and skill moves turn me off. The Brazilian guy Petros and Helder are both nice players though.
  • Littleland95
    17693 posts Moderator
    Just popped in to say how utterly insane the Saudi tots quad of petros, heldon, hamaldah and tawamba are.

    Tawamba as st on targetman and hamadah as cf gib


    Screenshot-2019-05-18-22-11-15.png[/url]

    Hello buddy!

    Team looks cool!

    Did you sell CR7?
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Just popped in to say how utterly insane the Saudi tots quad of petros, heldon, hamaldah and tawamba are.

    Tawamba as st on targetman and hamadah as cf gib


    Screenshot-2019-05-18-22-11-15.png[/url]

    Hello buddy!

    Team looks cool!

    Did you sell CR7?

    Aye sold him straight away gave me a chance to try loads of diff icons.

    Tbh most were a let down the only one i really liked was prime kluivert and the Gerrard I'm still using others just didn't feel any better than a decent nif gold.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Boerieboys wrote: »
    Just popped in to say how utterly insane the Saudi tots quad of petros, heldon, hamaldah and tawamba are.

    Tawamba as st on targetman and hamadah as cf gib


    Screenshot-2019-05-18-22-11-15.png[/url]

    They look amazing, stat-wise, but both 3 stars weak foot and skill moves turn me off. The Brazilian guy Petros and Helder are both nice players though.

    Yeah hamdallah is probably going to get changed for that reason. Tawamba rarely uses his feet lol.
  • Littleland95
    17693 posts Moderator
    Just popped in to say how utterly insane the Saudi tots quad of petros, heldon, hamaldah and tawamba are.

    Tawamba as st on targetman and hamadah as cf gib


    Screenshot-2019-05-18-22-11-15.png[/url]

    Hello buddy!

    Team looks cool!

    Did you sell CR7?

    Aye sold him straight away gave me a chance to try loads of diff icons.

    Tbh most were a let down the only one i really liked was prime kluivert and the Gerrard I'm still using others just didn't feel any better than a decent nif gold.

    Tried Cruyff? If not you should. He's made for CF in this formation.
  • MayneNL
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hello guys.
    I packed TOTS Robertson after starting fifa again, didn’t play for a few months but now back to it and using 4411 as always. Now I got 700k after selling Robertson but not sure if I should go BPL or Serie A as my team. Any suggestions? If I would go for Serie A has anyone tried Cancelo as RM? Or even switch Cancelo ingame to RB with Florenzi going RM. Could also just get Headliner Suso but not sure. And who would be best to get as CF for both leagues? (In my budget). Thanks!
  • Littleland95
    17693 posts Moderator
    MayneNL wrote: »
    Hello guys.
    I packed TOTS Robertson after starting fifa again, didn’t play for a few months but now back to it and using 4411 as always. Now I got 700k after selling Robertson but not sure if I should go BPL or Serie A as my team. Any suggestions? If I would go for Serie A has anyone tried Cancelo as RM? Or even switch Cancelo ingame to RB with Florenzi going RM. Could also just get Headliner Suso but not sure. And who would be best to get as CF for both leagues? (In my budget). Thanks!

    Cancelo and Florenzi are great.

    CF come down to preference. Can be agile or a taller guy.
  • Littleland95
    17693 posts Moderator
    Got Gold 1 this WL and I'm happy with that. :)
  • Carlos181
    4052 posts National Call-Up
    Got Gold 1 this WL and I'm happy with that. :)

    Same. Bottled E3 after only needing 1 win out of my last 2 games.
  • Littleland95
    17693 posts Moderator
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Got Gold 1 this WL and I'm happy with that. :)

    Same. Bottled E3 after only needing 1 win out of my last 2 games.

    Unlucky man.

    It was hard out there this WL.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2019
    @Littleland95 so bored with UT..hardly play. so ...do i build an arsenal team with Henry, Vieira, Bergkamp, Pires in 4411 ? or too many M/M players in there ?
  • Littleland95
    17693 posts Moderator
    Xtc wrote: »
    @Littleland95 so bored with UT..hardly play. so ...do i build an arsenal team with Henry, Vieira, Bergkamp, Pires in 4411 ? or too many M/M players in there ?

    PIM Bergkamp is H/M. He's awesome. I have him.

    Heard good things about Pires.

    I'd do it for the fun if nothing else seems cool to try. :)
  • Carlos181
    4052 posts National Call-Up
    Pulled Bernardo from the PL SBC. Fully expected worse, and I can use him as an offensive CM if I’m down on goals.
  • Littleland95
    17693 posts Moderator
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Pulled Bernardo from the PL SBC. Fully expected worse, and I can use him as an offensive CM if I’m down on goals.

    Nice pull!

    Happy with mine as well:

    FXsRfVz.jpg
  • Carlos181
    4052 posts National Call-Up
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Pulled Bernardo from the PL SBC. Fully expected worse, and I can use him as an offensive CM if I’m down on goals.

    Nice pull!

    Happy with mine as well:

    FXsRfVz.jpg

    Ooo, very nice! Will need to let us know how he plays.
  • Littleland95
    17693 posts Moderator
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Pulled Bernardo from the PL SBC. Fully expected worse, and I can use him as an offensive CM if I’m down on goals.

    Nice pull!

    Happy with mine as well:

    FXsRfVz.jpg

    Ooo, very nice! Will need to let us know how he plays.

    Will do!
  • MayneNL
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got 500k to spend on an icon. 88 Seedorf CAM/CM, 87 Socrates CAM or PIM Litmanen CAM? 4411(2) or anyone else?
  • Tininho87
    82 posts Park Captain
    2019-05-22-12-03-37-FIFA-19-Squad-Builder-site-title.png

    Actually playing with these players. I dont know which player I should play on LM.

    Should I change Socrates and Cruyff?

    I also have 2.2 millions.

    Not sure which tactics I would play.

    Do you have problems against 4231 with this formation? Actually it should be good against the meta.
  • Littleland95
    17693 posts Moderator
    MayneNL wrote: »
    Got 500k to spend on an icon. 88 Seedorf CAM/CM, 87 Socrates CAM or PIM Litmanen CAM? 4411(2) or anyone else?

    88 Seedorf. Very good card.
  • Littleland95
    17693 posts Moderator
    Tininho87 wrote: »
    2019-05-22-12-03-37-FIFA-19-Squad-Builder-site-title.png

    Actually playing with these players. I dont know which player I should play on LM.

    Should I change Socrates and Cruyff?

    I also have 2.2 millions.

    Not sure which tactics I would play.

    Do you have problems against 4231 with this formation? Actually it should be good against the meta.

    I'd swap Socrates and Cruyff.

    Try Future Star Vinicious as LM?

    Great team!

    Lots of CTs on Page 1 and Post 3 you can try.

    I can cope fine vs. 4231 with this formation.
  • Tininho87
    82 posts Park Captain
    Thx @Littleland95 but I thought about TOTS SON ;Eusebio ,POTY Mbappe; TOTS Mane

    By the way which camera settings are you playing? I play Coop, you see a lot with this. But sometimes it is a problem I think
  • Littleland95
    17693 posts Moderator
    Tininho87 wrote: »
    Thx @Littleland95 but I thought about TOTS SON ;Eusebio ,POTY Mbappe; TOTS Mane

    By the way which camera settings are you playing? I play Coop, you see a lot with this. But sometimes it is a problem I think

    I use Coop and Custom. Max height and zoom.

    TOTY Mbappe is very good. Same with Eusebio.
Sign In or Register to comment.