4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Carlos181
    4067 posts National Call-Up
    SF8orsC.jpg

From Community TOTS sbc.

Very nice! I got Tagliafico, which saves me 150k because I already had his tradeable version.
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    SF8orsC.jpg

From Community TOTS sbc.

The one card I wanted the most. I got Roussillion instead.
  • Littleland95
    17704 posts Moderator
    Ecr8on wrote: »
    SF8orsC.jpg

From Community TOTS sbc.

Nice, would’ve loved to pull him, I got Alderweireld, only way I can use him is if I put FB Luiz at RB and I’m not sure that interests me. Fun to do regardless

Can use Alderweireld in BPL TOTS sbc :)
  • Littleland95
    17704 posts Moderator
    Some great LB pulls here :)
  • Ecr8on
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ecr8on wrote: »
    SF8orsC.jpg

From Community TOTS sbc.

Nice, would’ve loved to pull him, I got Alderweireld, only way I can use him is if I put FB Luiz at RB and I’m not sure that interests me. Fun to do regardless

Can use Alderweireld in BPL TOTS sbc :)

He’s actually probably headed for the Lothar sbc, I’ve packed some untradeable efl tots in my rewards last week though to do the EPL and Bundes sbc’s!
  • Khangaskhan17
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    How’s PIM Lothar in this formation?
  • Ecr8on
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero

I love him as a left CM, he’s only missing height but it doesn’t bother me, he’s everywhere, a complete player offensively and defensively
  • Littleland95
    17704 posts Moderator

Only used his Base (swapped with Prime Rijkaard) and it worked really well with both.
  • IAIK7
    If you're playing WL this weekend with TOTS Telles, do let us know how he is @Littleland95. He's almost definitely going to be my end-game LB when I pull the trigger.
  • Littleland95
    17704 posts Moderator
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    If you're playing WL this weekend with TOTS Telles, do let us know how he is @Littleland95. He's almost definitely going to be my end-game LB when I pull the trigger.

Used him already and he's great. Best LB that I've tried so far. :)
  • IAIK7
    IAIK7 wrote: »

Used him already and he's great. Best LB that I've tried so far. :)

That's good to know. Thanks.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2019
    Who would you guys pick to play alongside kante in midfield, nif pogba or nif de bruyne?
  • Littleland95
    17704 posts Moderator
    Who would you guys pick to play alongside kante in midfield, nif pogba or nif de bruyne?

Pogba.
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Just waiting to see what RM’s we get from TOTS. Oh and hopefully TOTS De Ligt on Friday.

LqEuJrf.jpg
  • Littleland95
    17704 posts Moderator
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Just waiting to see what RM’s we get from TOTS. Oh and hopefully TOTS De Ligt on Friday.

LqEuJrf.jpg

Looks great!

How's Ibra compared to his Flashback?
  • SJR440
    5058 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone still using @Shingalallada 's custom tactics? Can't see any player instructions for them so assuming they are all left default?
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    Is anyone actually getting elite or t100 with the 4411? If so please share your tactics and instructions
  • Littleland95
    17704 posts Moderator
    SJR440 wrote: »
    Anyone still using @Shingalallada 's custom tactics? Can't see any player instructions for them so assuming they are all left default?

Still very good and player instructions:

Player Instructions:

FB; Marcelo - join attack, overlap; Aurier: SBWA, overlap

CM; De Jong - free roam, LM10: SBWA, stay on edge of the box

RM; Promes - get in behind, get into box,
    LM; Pepe: get in behind, cut inside, come back on defense

CF: Depay - get in behind,
    ST: Crespo - stay forward, get in behind
  • Littleland95
    17704 posts Moderator
    Raider wrote: »
    Is anyone actually getting elite or t100 with the 4411? If so please share your tactics and instructions

We have several getting Elite here.

Can't remember who it was, but hopefully they see this and can share CTs.
  • SJR440

Player Instructions:

Ah class, thanks for including those :)

Did you complete the EoE RVP @Littleland95 ? I'm very tempted to put him up top with my PIM Berg at CF behind.
  • Littleland95
    17704 posts Moderator

Player Instructions:

Did you complete the EoE RVP @Littleland95 ? I'm very tempted to put him up top with my PIM Berg at CF behind.

Happy to help. :)

Not doing RVP. Saving for Mbappe sbc I think on Sunday. I have Flashback Zlatan and doubt RVP will be better than him for me.

Did Rabiot though and he's great.
  • andy1987
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Hi All, had a scan through the forum and like the look of this formation, i think it would really suit my play style. What are the best and current custom tactics and instructions that work well with it?.

Cheers in advanced

Andy
  • Littleland95
    17704 posts Moderator
    andy1987 wrote: »
    Hi All, had a scan through the forum and like the look of this formation, i think it would really suit my play style. What are the best and current custom tactics and instructions that work well with it?.

Cheers in advanced

Andy

Check Page 1 and Post 3. Lots there. :)

• SJR440
    edited May 2019

Player Instructions:

Not doing RVP. Saving for Mbappe sbc I think on Sunday. I have Flashback Zlatan and doubt RVP will be better than him for me.

Hmm that's a good point actually, probably going to be some epic TOTS cards to come out that will completely trump RVP...

With that being said, any thoughts on who would be the perfect striker to put in front of Bergkamp @Littleland95 or anyone else in the thread? :) My overall team budget is 450k on PS4 bear in mind though aha
  • Littleland95
    17704 posts Moderator

Player Instructions:

Hmm that's a good point actually, probably going to be some epic TOTS cards to come out that will completely trump RVP...

With that being said, any thoughts on who would be the perfect striker to put in front of Bergkamp @Littleland95 or anyone else in the thread? :) My overall team budget is 450k on PS4 bear in mind though aha

I use Flashback Ibra. A strong player in front to hold up the ball and Bergkamp can shoot and score from anywhere.
  • SJR440

Player Instructions:

I use Flashback Ibra. A strong player in front to hold up the ball and Bergkamp can shoot and score from anywhere.

Issue I have there is links to him - haven't done the Vela or the SBC Alessandrini either but suppose I could think of some way to get him in.
  • Littleland95
    17704 posts Moderator
    I use two Icons to box in Ibra in 451 and switch to 4411 using dpad when game starts.
  • SJR440
    I use two Icons to box in Ibra in 451 and switch to 4411 using dpad when game starts.

Ah ok, suppose that is an option actually but means me having to buy or complete another icon to do so.
  • Carlos181
    4067 posts National Call-Up
    As much as I dislike Liverpool, this looks too juicy to pass up. I still get anxiety when I see Wijnaldum.

29zztef.png
  • Littleland95
    17704 posts Moderator
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    As much as I dislike Liverpool, this looks too juicy to pass up. I still get anxiety when I see Wijnaldum.

29zztef.png

:joy:

Team looks great though.