4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Carlos181
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Stopping at 15-2 . Just went against some top 100 who beat me 4-0. 3 of those goals were that stupid 5* Skill + Cross where my defenders just slid, and left his CR7/Socrates wide open.

So ridiculous that it’s easier to score from that then 1 on 1s. Well done though at 15-2!

Very ridiculous, and super annoying because he could’ve beat me without having to abuse a mechanic. And thanks! Hoping to hit back-to-back E3 tomorrow.
  • Khangaskhan17
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    What is the defensive tactical counter to opponents who use fast build up?
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional
    Finished the week 17-8, not playing anymore now, I’ll take that considering Wednesday and Thursday I played 8 and lost 7 😂 found my groove again and enjoying my team. 91 Griezzy is a beast, 88 Matthaus runs that midfield wit Kante sweeping up the scraps ! Good luck everyone else 👍🏼
  • CovLee_Candice
    4009 posts National Call-Up

High press might work.
  • Khangaskhan17

High press might work.

With Press After Possession Loss or just Balanced/ PafterHT with a high line?
  • Khangaskhan17
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »
    Finished the week 17-8, not playing anymore now, I’ll take that considering Wednesday and Thursday I played 8 and lost 7 😂 found my groove again and enjoying my team. 91 Griezzy is a beast, 88 Matthaus runs that midfield wit Kante sweeping up the scraps ! Good luck everyone else 👍🏼

Would you mind giving a quick review of 88 Matthaus compared to other icon CMs?
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional

Would you mind giving a quick review of 88 Matthaus compared to other icon CMs?
    He’s the only icon CM I’ve used if I’m honest but he’s all over the show, he’s there in defence and when I counter attack he’s in the heart of it whether it’s a long shot or feeding the ball to the wings or through to the CF or ST. He’s really impressed me, best box to box I’ve used this year, definitely recommend him
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    I loved Matthaus. Best value in the game imo.
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    16-4 now. Lost 2 games where i was 2-0 up. Conceded a pen in each game where i didnt press tackle but the striker ran straight into me... good times.

Gonna retire on 17 again as its just boring outplaying people for them to score via stupid exploits like 2 men stepping over a free kick and then receiving a pass and tapping in.

Won 1 game with 9 men due to every tackle being a yellow card. Cracked me up seeing him still have 6 players set to stay back against 9 men..... the state of this community is unreal.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4009 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 10

High press might work.

With Press After Possession Loss or just Balanced/ PafterHT with a high line?

Prefer balanced and activate pad-> team press

If opponent play fast build up when opponent player control the ball his team mate will make run forward no matter what and easier to intercept imo.
  • Littleland95
    16630 posts Moderator
    What tactics is everyone running with this WL?

Going with:
    Balanced
    5width
    6depth

Possession
    8width
    5pib

Defensive CM - stay back
    Fullbacks - balanced and overlap

Using my CTs from front page. :)
  • Carlos181
    Finished on 23 wins. Mad at myself; made it to 23 with 4 games left, and I lost them all.
  • Selletta
    61 posts Park Captain
    Finished on 23 wins. Mad at myself; made it to 23 with 4 games left, and I lost them all.

with 4411?
  • DeanoZoff
    Finished on 20-7. Got 3 wins in a row last night which i couldnt believe.

Came up against 3 kn0bs that move their goalkeeper but managed to throw em off and shoot in the other corner.

Ready to pack absolutely sod all like i do every time i get gold 1
  • Littleland95
    16630 posts Moderator
    edited February 11
    Ended on 17-6. Too much pain in my back to play more then.

Just beat that Youtuber Marshall 89 guy in Rivals:

EeXqEYy.jpg

Should have scored more goals.

He had a Barca themed side with Ronaldinho, Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Scream Busquets and subbed in Zlatan as well.
  • Khangaskhan17

EeXqEYy.jpg

He had a Barca themed side with Ronaldinho, Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Scream Busquets and subbed in Zlatan as well.

Looks like you didn’t get enough shots on target :sweat_smile:

Diggin’ that club name :smiley:
  • Batman_Llanber
    1161 posts Professional

EeXqEYy.jpg

That's amazing !!! Im struggling so bad in Div 3 everyone plays 4231 with drop back
  • nextqprmanager
    3322 posts National Call-Up

EeXqEYy.jpg

Hoping to see you in his next video !, he probably only shows himself winning though
  • Littleland95
    16630 posts Moderator

EeXqEYy.jpg

Hoping to see you in his next video !, he probably only shows himself winning though

Doubt he'll put it in. :joy:
  • Carlos181
    Selletta wrote: »

with 4411?

Yeah
  • Selletta
    61 posts Park Captain

with 4411?

Yeah

Great result. CT and team?
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    anyone used TOTY Mbappe ?
  • Carlos181

with 4411?

Yeah

Great result. CT and team?

Thanks!

3fmh0.png

I changed the width to 3. The my attacking CM to Balanced, and both cover center. Also on my attacking I have for both fullbacks to join the attack when I’m down on goals, or can’t break my opponents defense.
  • DeanoZoff

EeXqEYy.jpg

That is brilliant.

He croquetas like crazy
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional

EeXqEYy.jpg

I see Hamsik got a 9.4, how you finding him ? Good work beating him, repping the 4411 !
  • Littleland95
    16630 posts Moderator

EeXqEYy.jpg

I see Hamsik got a 9.4, how you finding him ? Good work beating him, repping the 4411 !

Hamsik is very good. Excellent passing and shooting. Good at winning the ball back as well. Not the best header, but I'm very happy I did the SBC.
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional

EeXqEYy.jpg

Hamsik is very good. Excellent passing and shooting. Good at winning the ball back as well. Not the best header, but I'm very happy I did the SBC.
    Good to hear, I’ve done the SBC but yet to use him, only cost me around 50k in the end after having a fair few players untradable then packing a 30k player so no brainer for me. I’ll build my next team around him 👍🏼
  • RealHammer
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is it possible to use Torres in this formation?

What position would be best. He is M/M
  • RealHammer wrote: »
    Is it possible to use Torres in this formation?

What position would be best. He is M/M

I have used FB Torres 28 matches as ST. 89 Cruyff behind him.

Scored 39 goals and have 18 assists. :)
  • Khangaskhan17

EeXqEYy.jpg

Really want to get him. Looks like a perfect LCM but can’t figure out the links and don’t have enough icons to cover it.