- KDB - Arnautovic

??

Arnautovic and Aguero.
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    So then guys. Here's the current team and coin balance.

4HZ8bsk.jpg

Not the best or most expensive I know, but I've wasted so many coins chopping and changing so far.
    What should I do next, upgrade now and who, or build on coin balance for better upgrade? Or should I do some SBCs and hope to get lucky on the packs?

What should I do guys?

SIF Chilwell for LB?

Thanks mate, he was someone I was looking at getting. What would you do with Ibra and Arnie, who would you play where and what do you think the best instructions would be for them?

Ibra ST and Arnie CF? Arnie always score longshots vs me.

Stay Central, Forward and Get In Behind on Ibra.

False 9 on Arnie.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 8
    Xtc wrote: »
    just signed a new player

69d2133900bb6e603f6111506e59febd.png

UNREAL ....

Better than NIF Neymar?

MILES better and so much fun to use. Great runs, unique dribbling and can really finish. 98 stamina as well.
  • Xtc
    New team ..

620c83ac946fee9a968d6c103c231ac9.png

41212 or 352 in game...

obvious comment, but Messi is unreal. way better that Neymar as a CAM and VJ is better than Neymar at ST.

VJ is like TOTY Mbappe. A step below. As a partner to FB Ibra, i prefer VJ to NIF CR7.
  • gresh1978
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite
    So then guys. Here's the current team and coin balance.

4HZ8bsk.jpg

Not the best or most expensive I know, but I've wasted so many coins chopping and changing so far.
    What should I do next, upgrade now and who, or build on coin balance for better upgrade? Or should I do some SBCs and hope to get lucky on the packs?

What should I do guys?

SIF Chilwell for LB?

Thanks mate, he was someone I was looking at getting. What would you do with Ibra and Arnie, who would you play where and what do you think the best instructions would be for them?

Ibra ST and Arnie CF? Arnie always score longshots vs me.

Stay Central, Forward and Get In Behind on Ibra.

False 9 on Arnie.

Thank you @Littleland95
  • gresh1978
    New team ..

41212 or 352 in game...

obvious comment, but Messi is unreal. way better that Neymar as a CAM and VJ is better than Neymar at ST.

VJ is like TOTY Mbappe. A step below. As a partner to FB Ibra, i prefer VJ to NIF CR7.

Are you still using the same CTs and instructions for the 41212(2) or have you changed them to suit the new patch?
  • Xtc
    New team ..

41212 or 352 in game...

Are you still using the same CTs and instructions for the 41212(2) or have you changed them to suit the new patch?

im not at home. i will IM you my CTs as soon as I get home
  • gresh1978
    New team ..

41212 or 352 in game...

im not at home. i will IM you my CTs as soon as I get home

Thanks mate.
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    New team ..

41212 or 352 in game...

Wish VJ was half the price he is now.
  • Xtc
    New team ..

41212 or 352 in game...

being objective, game lacks top wingers no ? he is a little over priced, but not crazy
  • Tennster10
    1764 posts Play-Off Hero
    Whos is better as super sub?
    FB tores replace FB Ibra ST
    Or
    I push prime socrates to ST and sub in Nakata as CF
    🤔
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    New team ..

41212 or 352 in game...

being objective, game lacks top wingers no ? he is a little over priced, but not crazy

I'm using Prime (SBC) Rivaldo. Considering Prime Nedved. Want Prime Ronaldinho.

VJ is cheap compared to Ronaldinho. But is he almost 1mill better than NIF Neymar?
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    Whos is better as super sub?
    FB tores replace FB Ibra ST
    Or
    I push prime socrates to ST and sub in Nakata as CF
    🤔

Both Ibra and Torres score a lot for me as ST.

I have 89 Cruyff as CF. So a nimble player behind Torres or Ibra is my suggestion.
  • Xtc
    New team ..

41212 or 352 in game...

I'm using Prime (SBC) Rivaldo. Considering Prime Nedved. Want Prime Ronaldinho.

VJ is cheap compared to Ronaldinho. But is he almost 1mill better than NIF Neymar?

Not how it works tho..the marginal cost of improvement is massive in UT.
  • Help me with the best option, CF-ST:
    - Aguero - Aranutovic
    - Aranutovic - Aguero
    - KDB - Aguero
    - KDB - Arnautovic

??

Arnautovic and Aguero.

Thx, I will go this way.

Another question: for my fitnes on CM Wijnaldum vs. Firmino?

• Robinflex
    1855 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any tips on being countered to death?
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    Help me with the best option, CF-ST:
    - Aguero - Aranutovic
    - Aranutovic - Aguero
    - KDB - Aguero
    - KDB - Arnautovic

??

Arnautovic and Aguero.

Thx, I will go this way.

Another question: for my fitnes on CM Wijnaldum vs. Firmino?

Firmino.
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    Scoring some lovely goals this weekend, playing free flowing passing football.

Seems to really cheese people off judging by the messages im receiving
  • Robinflex
    1855 posts Fans' Favourite
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

CT’s and instructions? :-)
  • DeanoZoff
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »
    Since changing to possession, instructing cms to stay back and wide mids to stay forward and cut inside, I have won 9 and lost 1 of my last 10.

The cms still get forward but 1 usually covers the other now.

Hoping to improve on last WL result as i had a shocker adapting to the patch. (Played 1 game all week).

The formation allows you to play in so many different ways and score a variety of goals.

When my opponent has started predicting my actions, I change it up and it brings success most of the time

Plus FS Militao is a huge my ct's are pressure on heavy touch, 4, 5.
    Posession, 5, 5, 3, 2

St- gib, stay forward
    Cf- stay forward
    Cm's- sbwa, cover centre
    Lm/rm- cut inside, gib and in box for crosses
    Lb/rb- balanced, overlap

Had lm and rm on stay forward for a while but it only works against average players
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional

Good to hear mate ! Makes Fifa enjoyable when you score good team goals with this formation i find. Haven’t yet to try your custom tactics yet but I’ve got them set up on the d-pad, still running @Littleland95 currently 11-4. How you getting on ?
  • DeanoZoff

Good to hear mate ! Makes Fifa enjoyable when you score good team goals with this formation i find. Haven’t yet to try your custom tactics yet but I’ve got them set up on the d-pad, still running @Littleland95 currently 11-4. How you getting on ?

Yea the variety of goals is a joy.

Decent start mate, what do you usually get?

Ive started 12-2 so far so im expecting some absolute sweat fests soon.
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional

For sure ! Especially when you manage to squeeze out of the high press and counter them ! Good start for you mate. To be honest I never get to play the full 30 games so I usually stop on 14/17. Best I’ve got is 20. You ?
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    Back hurting still so not played well and sitting on 9-4. Need 4 more wins to unlock Futswap Jesus.

Will try to get Gold 3 if I manage to play.
  • DeanoZoff

For sure ! Especially when you manage to squeeze out of the high press and counter them ! Good start for you mate. To be honest I never get to play the full 30 games so I usually stop on 14/17. Best I’ve got is 20. You ?

Exactly the same... only done the full 30 games 4 times and got 20 wins 3 times and 19 the other.

Will see how the next few go and that will decide if i bother with all 30 this weekend
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional

Exactly the same... only done the full 30 games 4 times and got 20 wins 3 times and 19 the other.

Will see how the next few go and that will decide if i bother with all 30 this weekend
    Ye it’s not worth the stress sometimes, especially when you see so many people get better player picks for 14 wins than 17/20 ! Keep us posted mate

• Carlos181
    3770 posts National Call-Up
    Stopping at 15-2 . Just went against some top 100 who beat me 4-0. 3 of those goals were that stupid 5* Skill + Cross where my defenders just slid, and left his CR7/Socrates wide open.
  • Khangaskhan17
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Stopping at 15-2 . Just went against some top 100 who beat me 4-0. 3 of those goals were that stupid 5* Skill + Cross where my defenders just slid, and left his CR7/Socrates wide open.

So ridiculous that it’s easier to score from that then 1 on 1s. Well done though at 15-2!
  • Khangaskhan17
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    What tactics is everyone running with this WL?

Going with:
    Balanced
    5width
    6depth

Possession
    8width
    5pib

Defensive CM - stay back
    Fullbacks - balanced and overlap