Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Batman_Llanber
    1007 posts Professional
    What would you guys do with 600k? I have one team already. Build another one?
  • Littleland95
    15367 posts Moderator
    Benzarian wrote: »
    How does Prime Keane play for everyone? Have a ton of untradeables and thinking of doing him for packs during TOTY and as a defensive CM, as I am using Futmas Torreria next to pogba right now and he is too weak for me. Also need an icon to turn in for a future icon SBC.

Very good for me. Only thing is long shots have no power. Rest is very good :)
  • Littleland95
    15367 posts Moderator
    What would you guys do with 600k? I have one team already. Build another one?

Upgrade players or get an Icon.
  • HelloDearie
    1920 posts Play-Off Hero
    What's people's opinions on selling Messi. If i sell Messi, I can use FB Tevez at CF and then get Rui Costa and Keane for the 2 x CM slots. Atm I just have Partey and Vidal at CM.

Messi is stunning tho which would be a wrench to let him go.

You're gonna miss Messi.

I just can’t let the little magician go. Played a few test games with Tevez and the loans. Tevez is good. But he’s not Messi.
  • Littleland95
    15367 posts Moderator
    What's people's opinions on selling Messi. If i sell Messi, I can use FB Tevez at CF and then get Rui Costa and Keane for the 2 x CM slots. Atm I just have Partey and Vidal at CM.

Messi is stunning tho which would be a wrench to let him go.

You're gonna miss Messi.

I just can’t let the little magician go. Played a few test games with Tevez and the loans. Tevez is good. But he’s not Messi.

Yep.

If it works then maybe not change unless you can upgrade the player?
  • EisenErmin
    2979 posts Fans' Favourite
    Took a break for the last days from Fifa and just played the first two games with the beloved 4411. Two clean sheet wins and completely dominated my opponents squads. 4-0 and 2-0 and the first team had 3 prime Icons. What really helped me in these games was sprinting way less than usual. There are so many passing options and if you think ahead 3 or 4 passes you can really destroy the defense. But it only works for me when i slow it down a bid. full speed all the time makes me miss a lot of good passing options and possibilities to overload some areas on the pitch.
  • Littleland95
    15367 posts Moderator
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Took a break for the last days from Fifa and just played the first two games with the beloved 4411. Two clean sheet wins and completely dominated my opponents squads. 4-0 and 2-0 and the first team had 3 prime Icons. What really helped me in these games was sprinting way less than usual. There are so many passing options and if you think ahead 3 or 4 passes you can really destroy the defense. But it only works for me when i slow it down a bid. full speed all the time makes me miss a lot of good passing options and possibilities to overload some areas on the pitch.

Noticed the same. Opponents used to facing 4231, 433(4) or 41212(2) so facing 4411 makes some pretty clueless.
  • sjncomic
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 9

i try to sprint less but every game I feel like I have to chase them down while defending and the minute I make a pass their player is on mine. Makes it hard to not hold the RT all game.
  • Shingalallada
    2071 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guys - I packed IFs: Rashford, Digne and Walker Peters. Anyone tried any of them? At least Rashford and Digne?
  • Frencis7
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Yes agree. The only problem is when there’s fast gameplay (sweatfest), then trying to play reasoned real football simply becomes 1. Impossible 2. Ineffective
    Really hate the game when this happens, usually in rivals not WL
  • Tennster10
    1425 posts Professional
    Cant believe my eye! Open rank 2 untrade on my phone and out came 90 Best.
    Any recommendations for chem style? Will sell 90 figo.
  • Littleland95
    15367 posts Moderator
    Tennster10 wrote: »

Congrats!

Sell 90 Best and do Prime SBC? :)

Hawk or Sniper on Best for me.
  • Tennster10
    1425 posts Professional

Congrats!

Fogot to say he’s untrade! I am selling figo and pogba. Might try to bring prime Ballack in instead?
    Or any suggestion to pair with kante?
    Any one will fit budget 1.5 play cm or cdm :)
  • Xtc
    4870 posts Big Money Move

i agree, but when you get speed up lag, dodgy bounces and button delay its hard not to try and compensate.
  • High420
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    anaEqJs.png

Hi all, couple of team questions.

Have rejigged my team and sold everyone to get Ronaldinho Prime- hyped to use him.

Is trying to fit Tevez + Auba into this team being too ambitious (Chemistry Wise)?
    Does anyone have any suggestions for the last two spots on my team? Have about 250K left to spend. Also have Bellerin to do a job, so happy to spend the rest on the CM.

RM is a bit of an issue as well, but will just sub him off for an untradeable someone i guess.
  • Bevlarrrr
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    Been having a nightmare lately changing formations etc, went 41212(2) for a bit and it worked some games but other games I seemed to be all over the show, I just miss having that width so back to 4411 it is I think, currently got the midfield 3 of RTTF Kondogbia, Kante and IF Pog so ones gotta go and I’m thinking Kondogbia, need to keep Kante really for the defensive work rate and Pogba for me is one of the best CM’s on the game I’ve had so far. Anyone got any recommendations for LM ? I’ve got 91 Griezzy also so debating on him at CF or ST
  • Littleland95
    15367 posts Moderator

Congrats!

Fogot to say he’s untrade! I am selling figo and pogba. Might try to bring prime Ballack in instead?
    Or any suggestion to pair with kante?
    Any one will fit budget 1.5 play cm or cdm :)

Ballack is bad.

Scream Fellaini is much better than Prime Ballack.

85 Seedorf is good.
  • Frencis7
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How can prime Ballack be bad?
  • Benzarian
    86 posts Park Captain
    What camera settings does everyone use? I've been use tele broadcast but heard co-op is pretty good.
  • Littleland95
    15367 posts Moderator
    Frencis7 wrote: »

He feels awful runnning around. He has good passing, shooting and heading, but when he's on the ball. Painful. At least for me.
  • Bevlarrrr
    edited January 11
    Got the little magician back last night ready for the WL, only thing that’s annoying me so much at the moment is the high pressure on me, I can’t seem to string 2 passes together at times, how do you guys cope ? Change something in your custom tactics ? Pass the ball back to your keeper ? Even when I try to counter attack their players are bang on me and I can’t get any space and if I try to counter they seem to have loads of players back. Probably the worst patch for me this year, Win 1 lose 3
  • sjncomic
    I just packed 85 Zola in my DR untradeable rewards. 4 matches, 2 RQs and he has 4G and 1A. He is so good on the ball. I am using Nainggola and Futmas Matuidi in the middle. Do you think Prime Keane is an upgrade to either one of them? I see so many mixed reviews on him. I can do him for 450 and still have 900k left to upgrade. Thanks for any help as always. You guys make this game fun!
  • Littleland95
    15367 posts Moderator
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »
    Got the little magician back last night ready for the WL, only thing that’s annoying me so much at the moment is the high pressure on me, I can’t seem to string 2 passes together at times, how do you guys cope ? Change something in your custom tactics ? Pass the ball back to your keeper ? Even when I try to counter attack their players are bang on me and I can’t get any space and if I try to counter they seem to have loads of players back. Probably the worst patch for me this year, Win 1 lose 3

Pass to the side and back and change sides. Long and short passes. Do 1-2s. Be patient and don't stress. Let go of sprintbutton as well.
  • Bevlarrrr

Pass to the side and back and change sides. Long and short passes. Do 1-2s. Be patient and don't stress. Let go of sprintbutton as well.
    Ye every time I try to pass to the side their players just run infront of me and intercept it, I’m thinking of maybe having the drop back tactic on and maybe stay wide on the LM and RM so I can spray the balls wide ?
  • Xtc

He feels awful runnning around. He has good passing, shooting and heading, but when he's on the ball. Painful. At least for me.

strange how some players are like that for some users. i just sold 86 Vieira .All things considered, in the worst 5 players i have used this year
  • sjncomic

Ye every time I try to pass to the side their players just run infront of me and intercept it, I’m thinking of maybe having the drop back tactic on and maybe stay wide on the LM and RM so I can spray the balls wide ?

@Bevlarrrr what a lot of people recommend to do is to use the Dpad tactic HUG SIDELINES. That will spread your players out to the side for wider passing options.
  • Cowboysfan22
    98 posts Park Captain

I run into the same thing a lot. Even if I cross it from left to right at full power to switch sides, the defender pushing up the pitch sometimes wins the ball. Not sure how they don't seem to get worn out from the pressure.
  • Tennster10
    1425 posts Professional
    Xtc wrote: »

strange how some players are like that for some users. i just sold 86 Vieira .All things considered, in the worst 5 players i have used this year

Who’s another 4?
  • Xtc
    Xtc wrote: »

Who’s another 4?

all considered - so price, expectation etc

86 Vieira, UEL Kondogbia, Ibra, 90 Henry, Martial

• Littleland95
    15367 posts Moderator

Driven passes?