TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Okay so just bought an ismaily for 1.7 and sold him for 2.9... already, whats going on hahaha
  • selb
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Okay so just bought an ismaily for 1.7 and sold him for 2.9... already, whats going on hahaha

Nice one
  • selb
    LenKikk wrote: »
    selb wrote: »
    Carswell wrote: »
    selb wrote: »
    Can someone explain how u guys are doing this? Would be nice. Can't open the thread from last year.

I think it's pretty self explanatory, buy low sell high, find some popular players, fast players whatever, buy them for less than the lowest bin and relist at a higher price

Oooh alright, really thought you had some specific method. Thanks, should be able to do that haha.

Trust me I was always thinking “no way that works” etc. until the first week of fifa 18 when I started doing it. I worked my way from like 10 cards to a full TP in a day or two and then was getting a stupid amount of sales per cycle for the next couple of weeks. People just don’t take the time to look for the cheapest player, they buy what they see on the first page.

Same here man, I never realised how many lazy buyers there were!! I made 11.5 mil profit on 18 and it was mainly from this method, you gotta remember to keep relisting every hour and patience is paramount, just coz you don't sell something in one cycle doesn't mean you won't sell 10 in the next

Exactly. Sometimes you hit a jackpot aswell when a sbc drops. I remember 1 time i sold 35 players in 1 cycle due to a sbc last year!

For me, this is the most consistent method, I tried various methods in 18 but none were as good as this, even the IF method went stale quite quickly for me
  • Victory is mine.
    f3lFiv4.jpg

That’s a margin.
  • But when the trade pile list is going up to 100 monday, and you can put 100 players on your trade pile how are u going to do that? Buy 100 times 1 player, or make a selection of 5-10 players?

And i dont think you are listing everyone at the same time? I assume that, when you buy like 20 ismaily's, you won't list them all 20 in one hour, as they propably wont sell?
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class
    But when the trade pile list is going up to 100 monday, and you can put 100 players on your trade pile how are u going to do that? Buy 100 times 1 player, or make a selection of 5-10 players?

And i dont think you are listing everyone at the same time? I assume that, when you buy like 20 ismaily's, you won't list them all 20 in one hour, as they propably wont sell?

Go for 5-10 of each player (unless one is selling very well) you want to keep listing at the same time as it looks like it is there going rate if there is a few at the same price. Also much easier to hit relist every hour than keep adding & removing players.
  • RBailss
    11801 posts Has That Special Something
    But when the trade pile list is going up to 100 monday, and you can put 100 players on your trade pile how are u going to do that? Buy 100 times 1 player, or make a selection of 5-10 players?

Me personally, 100 different players.
  • selb

I personally don't like the multiple card method, depending on the player you make some big losses, happened to me in 17 when i tried it
  • @Dexter_Morgan

A few different methods within the same method.

I buy 2-3 of a player and list at 3 different inflated prices. I slowly build to a full tradepile. I’m at 47 ish right now. It’s all about numbers. The more players and items you have the more likely someone takes the bait.

Some people get 10 of each. Some people play on a specific player being needed for an SBC and go hard. But this method relies on having ALOT of players constantly cycling.

Also I sold that Pulisic. Bought 2 more and reposted around the same stupidly high price. That’s how I’m slowly growing my TP.
  • Carswell
    8182 posts League Winner

100 dif players IMO
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    edited September 2018
    This is the most insane 75 rare i've ever seen

1695d2884891bee86f3c23bd31fee16e.jpg
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    I'll have 2 of a player max if he's a good seller but vary the price
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    yer gotta be 1 of each player for me 2 max as @FLASHFLUSH1 said
  • Currieman
    4919 posts National Call-Up
    I always worry that I'm not gonna sell players. However I dipped into this for a bit on 18 selling Adam Lallana and made some mad sales so def starting this again now.
  • UM4R
    3844 posts Moderator
    plan for tonight go home smash some games out with coins boosts, then start trading. Didnt get time to play yesterday.

2 hours to go :weary:
  • Shadowclan
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've dipped in and out of the IF method for years with varying success. Did this briefly in the third quarter last year and was impressed.

4 cycles today and really enjoying it. Working with Giroud, Pope and Rose so far and ticking over well :)
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    It’s annoying not being able to get to 100 TP as I’m on holiday, however BPM has got me up to around 30k with buying and selling of one player.

Gonna start putting some coin into this now once my bronze TP sells out.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    does the unassigned giltch work still ?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    dav lu gone for 10k kepa gone for 7k both restocked
  • Jayzy
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Few cycles but nothing yet, the wait continues haha
  • RebelRob
    5011 posts Big Money Move
    Literally bought one at 3.5k to see how he goes and sold in first cycle.

Hopefully they carry on like this!

3_A90_F6_B3_1_B8_C_4_A01_B668_57500_FE6_FFC1.png
    delete twitter account permanently
  • Im selling alot of Neves. Buy at 700 sell at 1800 - 2200. Its a good card buy one aswell guys!
  • RebelRob
    5011 posts Big Money Move
    Rebought el sha at 1200 and Hernandez at 400 :D

B7_E251_C9_85_D5_42_D2_A8_E2_00290322_FE59.png
    delete twitter account permanently
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    Last 2 cycles, at this point looking to get 30 more players to fill up the tp. Any suggestions?

Screenshot_20180920-180238.png

Screenshot_20180920-180243.png

Screenshot_20180920-180250.png
  • rickir1
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Koscielny selling consistently for me

Buying for 1200 or less. Selling at 2200.

Taking small profits for now to build up coin totals quicker. Will be getting greedier soon
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    i know someone asked about walcott earlier just sold one for 3k restocked for 1.3k seem some for 1k or below but couldnt snag!
  • CervezaNL
    1269 posts Professional
    O my... Looks like everybody forgot about last year, and the existense e of SBC. *ugh* 87 Iniesta at 9500
  • CervezaNL wrote: »
    O my... Looks like everybody forgot about last year, and the existense e of SBC. *ugh* 87 Iniesta at 9500

Didn't forget. . not at the point I can dump 10k into each player :)
  • Hodor
    1392 posts Play-Off Hero
    is it best to buy now or bid? both seem to be very similar on a lot of players atm
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20368 posts Club Captain
    Hodor wrote: »
    is it best to buy now or bid? both seem to be very similar on a lot of players atm

Been binning some bargains, takes a few searches sometimes but can get a nice discount