TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Coins all in trade pile but have about 115k worth :)

Same here mate. Just waiting for the sales now

Been getting sales and reinvesting. Gonna set aside 20-30k for a team to play with after work.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13616 posts Has That Special Something
    starblaze wrote: »
    What is the method? It says permission problem when I click the link

Method is explained in first post.

Link is just to a spreadsheet to calculate profits
  • ITSSPENO
    1943 posts Fans' Favourite

@starblaze sorry looks like all of last year's threads have been deleted??? Didn't realise!

Will sort OP later today.

Buy popular players at a lowish price, double them and relish as often as possible.

• Ian_Ando08
    7307 posts League Winner
    more sales ! literally a sale or 2 every cycle! method is booming already and we aint even at release
  • TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    Coins all in trade pile but have about 115k worth :)

Same here mate. Just waiting for the sales now

Been getting sales and reinvesting. Gonna set aside 20-30k for a team to play with after work.

Same mate. I think if I sold everything at listed prices I would be at around 150k, but they are heavily inflated prices in listing at lol
  • starblaze
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

@starblaze sorry looks like all of last year's threads have been deleted??? Didn't realise!

Will sort OP later today.

Buy popular players at a lowish price, double them and relish as often as possible.

Thanks. I've been listing them for a few hundred profit, grinding coins.
    Hopefully this way works!
  • Mid cycle atm sold a gueye sissoko and lerma! Its starting of really good
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Iirc there isn’t an august POTM? I thought it starts with Septembers player?
  • my best cycle.

CHz6IkO.jpg
  • Absting159 wrote: »
    my best cycle.

CHz6IkO.jpg

Nice one, i already upped my pile by 12 players today. We are going to make bank the first months!
  • Tropicaz XBL
    3883 posts National Call-Up
    a074f47dc7be8852ec3a683482c71a2a.png

cba shook
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    The first link in the OP says I don't have permission. Any ideas?
  • TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    I have just had the best representation of this method. Bought 2 Lucas earlier for 11k each. Listed one at 18750 and one at 17750 straight after each other. Mid cycle the 18750 one sold... :lol:
  • RBailss
    11638 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    Nicku32 wrote: »

The old forums have been vaulted, @ITSSPENO will make a tutorial soon I guess.
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    a074f47dc7be8852ec3a683482c71a2a.png

cba shook

What even is that :tired_face:
  • The links need updated @ITSSPENO

All the FIFA 18 stuff was archived to the Archive section!!!
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    RBailss wrote: »
    Nicku32 wrote: »

The old forums have been vaulted, @ITSSPENO will make a tutorial soon I guess.

My bad I started reading through the pages to find this info. Is this method essentially just buying a number of the same players for their going rate then listing both of them several thousand above the market value hoping an impatient person buys them?
  • Actually yeah you’re right. Lol. Crap I thought they just got moved.
  • This should work fine for ps4 too right?
  • Xipfius wrote: »
    This should work fine for ps4 too right?

Some prices are very different as the PS4 market is a lot bigger but the idea works, yes.

Just be careful on the prices and pictures.
  • selb
    5759 posts Big Money Move
    Screenshot_20180920-151419_Chrome.jpg

Brought for 3k
  • Can someone explain how u guys are doing this? Would be nice. Can't open the thread from last year.
  • selb
    Can someone explain how u guys are doing this? Would be nice. Can't open the thread from last year.

I think it's pretty self explanatory, buy low sell high, find some popular players, fast players whatever, buy them for less than the lowest bin and relist at a higher price
  • Carswell
    7992 posts League Winner
    selb wrote: »
    Can someone explain how u guys are doing this? Would be nice. Can't open the thread from last year.

I think it's pretty self explanatory, buy low sell high, find some popular players, fast players whatever, buy them for less than the lowest bin and relist at a higher price

• selb wrote: »

Oooh alright, really thought you had some specific method. Thanks, should be able to do that haha.
  • Carswell
    7992 posts League Winner

Oooh alright, really thought you had some specific method. Thanks, should be able to do that haha.

Trust me I was always thinking “no way that works” etc. until the first week of fifa 18 when I started doing it. I worked my way from like 10 cards to a full TP in a day or two and then was getting a stupid amount of sales per cycle for the next couple of weeks. People just don’t take the time to look for the cheapest player, they buy what they see on the first page.
  • Carswell wrote: »

Trust me I was always thinking “no way that works” etc. until the first week of fifa 18 when I started doing it. I worked my way from like 10 cards to a full TP in a day or two and then was getting a stupid amount of sales per cycle for the next couple of weeks. People just don’t take the time to look for the cheapest player, they buy what they see on the first page.

They problem is that im always in my mind with ' gonna buy the lowest' and im always thinking everyone does that.

But going to try some players out. Haven't got a really big amount of coins but after monday everything will be different propably.
  • selb
    Carswell wrote: »

Same here man, I never realised how many lazy buyers there were!! I made 11.5 mil profit on 18 and it was mainly from this method, you gotta remember to keep relisting every hour and patience is paramount, just coz you don't sell something in one cycle doesn't mean you won't sell 10 in the next
  • selb wrote: »
    Carswell wrote: »

Same here man, I never realised how many lazy buyers there were!! I made 11.5 mil profit on 18 and it was mainly from this method, you gotta remember to keep relisting every hour and patience is paramount, just coz you don't sell something in one cycle doesn't mean you won't sell 10 in the next

Exactly. Sometimes you hit a jackpot aswell when a sbc drops. I remember 1 time i sold 35 players in 1 cycle due to a sbc last year!
  • ITSSPENO
    1943 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can't see where it was moved too? All 18 posts seem to ha e been removed completely.

I'll do it when I'm back, but if anyone's got time right now would they mind putting the link in the way back machine and copying the OP for me please?

Cheers