TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

  • RBailss wrote: »
    7064e9ed8f7f007fa3dcc8d47b34b208.png


    The google sheet isn't working correctly either btw, look at the attached data. It doesn't match up.

    Can confirm. Seems to be a problem with the 11th row.

    2LnUS.png
  • SKhan31
    1028 posts Professional
    So it begins good luck boys
  • ITSSPENO
    1957 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seems like the games up for some people and web app will follow.

    Interesting to see who make a mil first and how long it takes!

    Can't believe Dave hasn't got his sheet ready in time tbh, poor planning...
  • Carswell
    8187 posts League Winner
    Made so much with probably 30% effort last year. Gonna really give it 70-80% this year. Won’t even be playing for the first few months though so I will need to trade well to have a nice team when I start playing.

    Is it true even if we haven’t pre ordered we can use the web app for a couple weeks?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Carswell wrote: »
    Made so much with probably 30% effort last year. Gonna really give it 70-80% this year. Won’t even be playing for the first few months though so I will need to trade well to have a nice team when I start playing.

    Is it true even if we haven’t pre ordered we can use the web app for a couple weeks?

    Yes lad that is correct.

    "Early access to the Web and Companion Transfer Market ends at 11:59 p.m. GMT on October 10. "

    More info in this thread thanks to our friend @EA_Andy

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408619/fut-early-web-and-companion-start/p1
  • RBailss
    11838 posts Has That Special Something
    Web app live.. First two players bought!
  • Carswell
    8187 posts League Winner
    Carswell wrote: »
    Made so much with probably 30% effort last year. Gonna really give it 70-80% this year. Won’t even be playing for the first few months though so I will need to trade well to have a nice team when I start playing.

    Is it true even if we haven’t pre ordered we can use the web app for a couple weeks?

    Yes lad that is correct.

    "Early access to the Web and Companion Transfer Market ends at 11:59 p.m. GMT on October 10. "

    More info in this thread thanks to our friend @EA_Andy

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408619/fut-early-web-and-companion-start/p1

    Thank ya my lad
  • rickir1
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Everyone starting the method already? Or holding off a few days?

    I'll be getting started with op non rare golds for smaller profits using this method
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    ^^ yeah what I’m focusing on. I have between 1-3,000 coins atm so don’t have much choice for a few weeks Haha
  • rickir1
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've got about 7 or 8k transfer profit with roughly less than an hour on web app. Lots of players in the transfer list and a few k from match earnings.

    Hoping I can put a little more time in tomorrow to push 20-30k profit for the day
  • Surfy
    1022 posts Professional
    Loading up on loads of LB and RB in PL. Seem to be making 500 a card very easily!
  • dopetothemax
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Going full no money spent this year so this method will be key for me! I’ve been sticking with non rares for 350 bid and building my way up from there.
  • zzachzx
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    Looking forward to coming back and making some coins with you guys. :)
  • Absting159
    6686 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    My early thoughts on super cheap x3 price resalers.

    Walcott
    Pulisic

    Bailey (more expensive, but might go for double or more)

    Anyone else have thoughts on 3k or less players?
  • Guesteelneck
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Time to get back in :D 9 items in trade pile so far.
  • ITSSPENO
    1957 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did 3k Fifa points got almost nothing but discard trash. Painfully trying to offload them, got 2/3 players that might go for around 5k on release but at the minute I'm struggling.
  • Guesteelneck
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2018
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Did 3k Fifa points got almost nothing but discard trash. Painfully trying to offload them, got 2/3 players that might go for around 5k on release but at the minute I'm struggling.

    Always a struggle in the beginning, then it starts ramping up once you got a decent amount in your TP.

    My goal is to avoid buying any FP at all, we'll see how that goes :P
  • RBailss
    11838 posts Has That Special Something
    The struggle is part of the fun!
  • Currieman
    4920 posts National Call-Up
    Got sod all from welcome back packs and only have 2k coins so I'm gonna have to try and find a player and then try to flip them :lol:

    Maybe Van Aanholt?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7471 posts League Winner
    Currieman wrote: »
    Got sod all from welcome back packs and only have 2k coins so I'm gonna have to try and find a player and then try to flip them :lol:

    Maybe Van Aanholt?

    prbs recommend doing the easy sbcs that are tradeable for some coin if you can
  • Currieman
    4920 posts National Call-Up
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Currieman wrote: »
    Got sod all from welcome back packs and only have 2k coins so I'm gonna have to try and find a player and then try to flip them :lol:

    Maybe Van Aanholt?

    prbs recommend doing the easy sbcs that are tradeable for some coin if you can

    I'm trying that as well and struggling :lol:
  • RBailss
    11838 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone know if the spreadsheet has been fixed? @WeahProtein @ITSSPENO
  • RBailss
    11838 posts Has That Special Something
    @SocratesMe can you set that macro up for the new updated google sheet?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7471 posts League Winner
    edited September 2018
    27e614957fcbd1a378cc6904b115795a.png

    and it begins

    bought for 4500
  • So just buy now guys? Ive done this method like half way from fifa 18. This the first time in the beginning. 3k for van aanholt seems alot, isnt he going to lower in price on release?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7471 posts League Winner
    LenKikk wrote: »
    So just buy now guys? Ive done this method like half way from fifa 18. This the first time in the beginning. 3k for van aanholt seems alot, isnt he going to lower in price on release?

    if anything most sweaty players will go up due to people making first teams
  • Jordon Lukaku - 3200

    My only sale so far from my crappy packed cards.
  • selb
    6360 posts Big Money Move
    I'm in on this, made tonnes last year at the beginning
  • Ian_Ando08
    7471 posts League Winner
    bba299bed0896d821a8b08e9c80d344e.png

    bought for 2700
  • @Ian_Ando08 who are your targets atm? Do you like Walcott?
Sign In or Register to comment.