TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• RealM
    5055 posts Big Money Move
    I had 4k Friday afternoon and just mass buying SBC players on bid and selling for BIN's, I'm at 280k. Have made around 50k from packs doing League SBC's also given the prices of some players. :)
  • AdamTheBlade
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CR7>007 wrote: »
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    CR7>007 wrote: »
    Just relooking at the TA method. Why do they need to add contracts and chemistry style to sell them at the price they do so pointless imo

You're making 30-50k on cheap players, which is ok given that the game is basically dead. Using TA, I made almost 2m on certain days (500k+ on "normal" days) when I stocked up on popular players.

IF trading was dead this year - maybe someone can explain why - but NIF trading (specifically TA) worked wonders for me. I'll probably get to 1m profit within a few days in FIFA 20. I'll make a TA thread if I'm still here then. I noticed little things some users did which generated more sales, which I'll share. I just need to look through my posts to save myself from typing the same shizz.

Dumb question, but what are referring to as "TA"?

Tech avion

What does the TA method consist of doing then? Is it similar to the regular NIF method?

Basically buying a player and either adding a chemistry if it hasn't already and add contracts or 99 contracts
  • MoodyYeti
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any advice on trading? used to do tech avion many months ago, and gave up on FIFA, have 170k rn and wanted tto get back into it
  • Sjaban
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Damn. People still trade? I stopped trading back In february
  • tallandlong
    68 posts Park Captain
    This method is still paying out. Its helped fund my full icon team and currently sitting with 3M in coins
  • AdamTheBlade
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This method is still paying out. Its helped fund my full icon team and currently sitting with 3M in coins

Tech Avion or Lazy Buyers
  • Xmrburnzo
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've been away from trading since about February, what's good right now?
  • WonderMouse
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ugh I'm going to be 300k short ish of my goal. Anyone still on this?