TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• AdamTheBlade
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    time to restock since most sbcs are over?
  • BagelBlue
    725 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prices are still a little high for me.
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    Prices are still a little high for me.

• Hollandman
    2370 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prices are maybe to high, but if you have a few sales it doesn't matter. Think I restock tomorrow
  • AdamTheBlade
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    anyone restocked
  • Hollandman
    anyone restocked

I did,had a few sales already
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not yet, Robben is still out, prices are up right now, will wait till monday probably
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m holding off. Unfortunately the Bailey SBC has picked up some prices.

Are we expecting any promo tomorrow?
  • Sjaban
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sold 25 NIF today. All spanish 85s for max bin😄
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    Decided to chuck another 700k back at this 84-88 rated players... hopefully some good SBC's raise the prices with TOTS coming soon too.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14057 posts Has That Special Something
  • BagelBlue

Just joined👍
  • BeefyRabouter
    1025 posts Professional

Just joined👍

Dont man, Andy is ruling With an iron fist in there :o :p
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14057 posts Has That Special Something

Just joined👍

Dont man, Andy is ruling With an iron fist in there :o :p

BAN
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    Sale in the first cycle, not bad!

@dudders where you at?
  • dudders
    2343 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dodds wrote: »

@dudders where you at?

still here bud ,did join that discord group but pretty pointless as my kids always on my phone , then just busy with new job , This thread has been pretty dead so didn't think their was any point in posting . How's the trading going ?
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    dudders wrote: »
    Dodds wrote: »

@dudders where you at?

still here bud ,did join that discord group but pretty pointless as my kids always on my phone , then just busy with new job , This thread has been pretty dead so didn't think their was any point in posting . How's the trading going ?

Good to hear mate, yeah I stopped when the thread died. Just loaded up again last night!
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    6vFCa7R.png
    g4r6az4.png

Great first day...
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @dodds good sales man.

@dudders how much transfer profit you up to now?
  • dudders
    2343 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mattitude wrote: »
    @dodds good sales man.

@dudders how much transfer profit you up to now?
    51 mill at the moment on the new account , if I had combined the 2 accounts would of been hitting 100 mill roughly
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    gLdb1SX.png
    C6iMjOD.png
    qVAEoZf.png
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    E3Pjrnu.png
    Nz0ZVva.png
    crsqwty.png
    20vtIcR.png
    33GiaOk.png
    66fdIKq.png
  • BagelBlue
    Anyone bought any UCL?
  • CR7>007
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone bought any UCL?

Ya mainly sub 5k players from the BPL

• Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    Anyone bought any UCL?

86-88 only bought about 15-20 though.
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys do we think we'll have a big crash Friday?
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    0avK0xi.png
    aGEUoE8.png
    CeeHkRp.png
    bEnrXLp.png
    W3HMvuL.png
    qsFaiqp.png
  • SimenHP
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cheap rare bpl gold cards doesn't seem to sell at all this week. Last week I invested in Watford and Newcastle players for MM (BIG FAIL!!!) all was bought (mostly bidded on) for 700-850 coins, buy now price for them was around 900-1k.

This week I try to sell them all (around 1500 cards) for 700-750 coins and if lucky 5/100 sells. It looks like tots really f****d the market when it comes to cheap players
  • Hollandman
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Cheap rare bpl gold cards doesn't seem to sell at all this week. Last week I invested in Watford and Newcastle players for MM (BIG FAIL!!!) all was bought (mostly bidded on) for 700-850 coins, buy now price for them was around 900-1k.

This week I try to sell them all (around 1500 cards) for 700-750 coins and if lucky 5/100 sells. It looks like tots really f****d the market when it comes to cheap players

You bought 1500 players from Newcastle and Watford???? Jeez you need some trading tips
  • SimenHP
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hollandman wrote: »
    SimenHP wrote: »

You bought 1500 players from Newcastle and Watford???? Jeez you need some trading tips

Because those two teams played one big match each last weekend + Manchester United and City had already been in MM the last two weeks (and both weeks they both went up 4-5x their normal price, their opponents did too), so I expected either Chelsea or Liverpool this MM, but EA said for the first time in a LONG time, "No bpl in MM this week"

- Newcastle played Liverpool which was a match Liverpool had to win and Newcastle v Liverpool is always a big match

- Watford played Chelsea, which was the main match (with City - Leicester) this weekend. Watford needed the win to get up to 8th place, while Chelsea played to be in CL next year.

I personally couldn't see any other BPL match that deserved MM (because City were just in MM), more than those two matches, so I hoped for one of them. I did the same last week (but only with 400k) and doubled the profit in 2 days