TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

  • AdamTheBlade
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    time to restock since most sbcs are over?
  • BagelBlue
    725 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prices are still a little high for me.
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    Prices are still a little high for me.

  • Hollandman
    2370 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prices are maybe to high, but if you have a few sales it doesn't matter. Think I restock tomorrow
  • AdamTheBlade
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    anyone restocked
  • Hollandman
    2370 posts Fans' Favourite
    anyone restocked

    I did,had a few sales already
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not yet, Robben is still out, prices are up right now, will wait till monday probably
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m holding off. Unfortunately the Bailey SBC has picked up some prices.

    Are we expecting any promo tomorrow?
  • Sjaban
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sold 25 NIF today. All spanish 85s for max bin😄
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    Decided to chuck another 700k back at this 84-88 rated players... hopefully some good SBC's raise the prices with TOTS coming soon too.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14057 posts Has That Special Something
  • BagelBlue
    725 posts An Exciting Prospect

    Just joined👍
  • BeefyRabouter
    1025 posts Professional
    BagelBlue wrote: »

    Just joined👍

    Dont man, Andy is ruling With an iron fist in there :o :p
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14057 posts Has That Special Something
    BagelBlue wrote: »

    Just joined👍

    Dont man, Andy is ruling With an iron fist in there :o :p

    BAN
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    Sale in the first cycle, not bad!

    @dudders where you at?
  • dudders
    2343 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dodds wrote: »
    Sale in the first cycle, not bad!

    @dudders where you at?

    still here bud ,did join that discord group but pretty pointless as my kids always on my phone , then just busy with new job , This thread has been pretty dead so didn't think their was any point in posting . How's the trading going ?
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    dudders wrote: »
    Dodds wrote: »
    Sale in the first cycle, not bad!

    @dudders where you at?

    still here bud ,did join that discord group but pretty pointless as my kids always on my phone , then just busy with new job , This thread has been pretty dead so didn't think their was any point in posting . How's the trading going ?

    Good to hear mate, yeah I stopped when the thread died. Just loaded up again last night!
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    6vFCa7R.png
    g4r6az4.png

    Great first day...
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @dodds good sales man.

    @dudders how much transfer profit you up to now?
  • dudders
    2343 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mattitude wrote: »
    @dodds good sales man.

    @dudders how much transfer profit you up to now?
    51 mill at the moment on the new account , if I had combined the 2 accounts would of been hitting 100 mill roughly
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    gLdb1SX.png
    C6iMjOD.png
    qVAEoZf.png
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    E3Pjrnu.png
    Nz0ZVva.png
    crsqwty.png
    20vtIcR.png
    33GiaOk.png
    66fdIKq.png
  • BagelBlue
    725 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone bought any UCL?
  • CR7>007
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    Anyone bought any UCL?

    Ya mainly sub 5k players from the BPL

  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    Anyone bought any UCL?

    86-88 only bought about 15-20 though.
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys do we think we'll have a big crash Friday?
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    0avK0xi.png
    aGEUoE8.png
    CeeHkRp.png
    bEnrXLp.png
    W3HMvuL.png
    qsFaiqp.png
  • SimenHP
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cheap rare bpl gold cards doesn't seem to sell at all this week. Last week I invested in Watford and Newcastle players for MM (BIG FAIL!!!) all was bought (mostly bidded on) for 700-850 coins, buy now price for them was around 900-1k.

    This week I try to sell them all (around 1500 cards) for 700-750 coins and if lucky 5/100 sells. It looks like tots really f****d the market when it comes to cheap players
  • Hollandman
    2370 posts Fans' Favourite
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Cheap rare bpl gold cards doesn't seem to sell at all this week. Last week I invested in Watford and Newcastle players for MM (BIG FAIL!!!) all was bought (mostly bidded on) for 700-850 coins, buy now price for them was around 900-1k.

    This week I try to sell them all (around 1500 cards) for 700-750 coins and if lucky 5/100 sells. It looks like tots really f****d the market when it comes to cheap players

    You bought 1500 players from Newcastle and Watford???? Jeez you need some trading tips
  • SimenHP
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hollandman wrote: »
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Cheap rare bpl gold cards doesn't seem to sell at all this week. Last week I invested in Watford and Newcastle players for MM (BIG FAIL!!!) all was bought (mostly bidded on) for 700-850 coins, buy now price for them was around 900-1k.

    This week I try to sell them all (around 1500 cards) for 700-750 coins and if lucky 5/100 sells. It looks like tots really f****d the market when it comes to cheap players

    You bought 1500 players from Newcastle and Watford???? Jeez you need some trading tips

    Because those two teams played one big match each last weekend + Manchester United and City had already been in MM the last two weeks (and both weeks they both went up 4-5x their normal price, their opponents did too), so I expected either Chelsea or Liverpool this MM, but EA said for the first time in a LONG time, "No bpl in MM this week"

    - Newcastle played Liverpool which was a match Liverpool had to win and Newcastle v Liverpool is always a big match

    - Watford played Chelsea, which was the main match (with City - Leicester) this weekend. Watford needed the win to get up to 8th place, while Chelsea played to be in CL next year.


    I personally couldn't see any other BPL match that deserved MM (because City were just in MM), more than those two matches, so I hoped for one of them. I did the same last week (but only with 400k) and doubled the profit in 2 days
Sign In or Register to comment.