TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Hollandman
    2390 posts Fans' Favourite
    RBailss wrote: »
    Also bought about 30 Sommer for 3k

Think the middle icon Sbcs is gonna be 86,87,88 rated squads
  • BeefyRabouter
    1046 posts Professional
    Hollandman wrote: »

Way too expensive mate. Take in mind that ath the time of the base icon, Pele and Cruyff were still around 2 mil. Most base icons were 600K. Nowadays most mids are around 500K with a few being above 2 mil.
  • Hollandman

Way too expensive mate. Take in mind that ath the time of the base icon, Pele and Cruyff were still around 2 mil. Most base icons were 600K. Nowadays most mids are around 500K with a few being above 2 mil.

Baby icon was 84,85,86
  • BeefyRabouter
    1046 posts Professional

Baby icon was 84,85,86

Im kind of expecting more ore less the same requirements. Maybe add some IF's or something to up the price a bit.
  • AdamTheBlade
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    should have bought more 86s ffs
  • Sjaban
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Players are selling left and right. 450k profit so far and still loads to sell.
  • Dodds
    7837 posts League Winner
    9eWmM6i.png
    Fyn2Mla.png
    Uq0gT66.png
    OTiQvje.png
    sX0TOcz.png
    e0X8eid.png
    B6ux055.png
    PpT06DE.png
    hSuIUua.png

Only down to 20 players, I feel bare...
  • Hollandman
    Shame we can't restock, last cycle 32 sales. 1.1mil profit this week
  • GBUHR
    59 posts Park Captain
    edited March 29
    Do we reckon this is the peak of the promo? I'm caught between selling up, and not wanting to get burned by them releasing something I really want over the weekend.
  • oregano
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does Henry SBC mean that prices will stay inflated? We could make money on new player price ranges then?
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    anyone still holding to see if they drop another big icon like (gullit, R10 or cryuff) and up the ranges? There's still 3 icon SBCs left this promo and you'd figure they'd end strong
  • Hollandman
    anyone still holding to see if they drop another big icon like (gullit, R10 or cryuff) and up the ranges? There's still 3 icon SBCs left this promo and you'd figure they'd end strong

Promo ends Monday right? So Saturday, Sunday icons
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Surely just sell slowly aiming to still sell a couple k higher than min bin over the weekend?
  • Sjaban
    GBUHR wrote: »
    Do we reckon this is the peak of the promo? I'm caught between selling up, and not wanting to get burned by them releasing something I really want over the weekend.

Depends on the icon and flashback/fut birthday sbc tomorrow and sunday. But dont think prices are going down this weekend

• Sjaban

Still have loads left, my 85-86 that I have is listed at max BIN. 87s around 45k+. 88 55k+, 89 70kish and 90s 80k++
  • Hollandman
    The hype of the icon sbc is now over. Prices only dropping for now
  • Jordanlippy
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Literally everything sold today 👌 about 2 mil profit easily the most I've done in a day!
  • WonderMouse
    The hype of the icon sbc is now over. Prices only dropping for now

2/3 more PIM icon sbcs yet to come
  • WonderMouse
    prices wills tay the same this weekend at a minimum, most likely rise a little. Still crazy high demand and no supply, with more SBCs on their way
  • SimenHP
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    Players (especially 84s) keeps going down in price. Sommer is down to 2.4k atm. I'm still waiting for him to go up to around 4k. I don't understand why 84s were more expensive when icon mid sbc came in the code (around 3.5k for Sommer and Ziyech) compared to what they were when the sbc was released
  • WonderMouse
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Players (especially 84s) keeps going down in price. Sommer is down to 2.4k atm. I'm still waiting for him to go up to around 4k. I don't understand why 84s were more expensive when icon mid sbc came in the code (around 3.5k for Sommer and Ziyech) compared to what they were when the sbc was released

Not desirable enough, I'm still selling Gimenez at 8k
  • SimenHP
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite

And it makes no sense, seeing as chemistry is only 65 for the 84, 85 and 86 rated icon sbc and Sommer is in all of the cheapest Futbin (84, 85 and 86 rated) squad, which usually is why players go up.
  • WonderMouse

And it makes no sense, seeing as chemistry is only 65 for the 84, 85 and 86 rated icon sbc and Sommer is in all of the cheapest Futbin (84, 85 and 86 rated) squad, which usually is why players go up.

NOt sure then, most of my 84s are around 6-7k, with a few like sule being higher
  • BeefyRabouter
    1046 posts Professional
    Maybe A totw sbc tonight?
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Now sold all my investments from a few weeks ago. Taken me a day and a half to clear it out. Was wondering where the end of my unassigned pile was.

Can’t grumble at 5 mil profit though, just a pain waiting 4 weeks to offload.
  • WonderMouse
    Mattitude wrote: »
    Now sold all my investments from a few weeks ago. Taken me a day and a half to clear it out. Was wondering where the end of my unassigned pile was.

Same I'm about finished selling up.

Club value went from 8.4 mill to 13 mill
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 31

It’s nice to see a good profit from the waiting we’ve endured.

Now I’ve done it though I got itchy feet again. Want to try some players but also reinvest, haha.

Have just opened all my packs whilst unassigned was empty. IF Pjanic, Isco, Buffon, Casemiro and Sterling were best pulls.
  • WonderMouse

It’s nice to see a good profit from the waiting we’ve endured.

Now I’ve done it though I got itchy feet again. Want to try some players but also reinvest, haha.

Have just opened all my packs whilst unassigned was empty. IF Pjanic, Isco, Buffon, Casemiro and Sterling were best pulls.

opened all mine too, 84 gundogan best
  • Hollandman
    I really want to invest again. 1mil short for Pim Henry😝. Should I do it now or wait till the Robben SBC is over?
  • Drussell743
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What’s the price level people are looking for to go back in? Are there any expected bumps the next few weeks?