TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    Are you guys bothering to re-stock still or just emptying your tp of 85’s now?

HOLD

Im holding everything until its at least 40% up, and I believe it will happen, might take a month but it will happen

lol... holding a month when there is profit today

Depends when you bought honestly. Some people bought at 85s at 10-11k the week before carniball dropped so no profit for them yet
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move

HOLD

Im holding everything until its at least 40% up, and I believe it will happen, might take a month but it will happen

Depends when you bought honestly. Some people bought at 85s at 10-11k the week before carniball dropped so no profit for them yet

That’s why my remaining 85s are up at almost max. Offloaded all my IFs though, don’t care if it’s little 2-9k profits I want my coins back for FUT birthday
  • Hollandman
    2368 posts Fans' Favourite
    When I had 100 players of 85 rated sometimes a had 2 sales a day. Now with 50 players of 83,84 have every hour a sale or more. When I have the coins I'm doing it different with 83-90rated cards and informs. More variaty is better I think
  • kfcbucket21
    2 paulihnos near max (one yesterday and 1 just now)
  • CervezaNL
    1271 posts Professional
    Hollandman wrote: »
    When I had 100 players of 85 rated sometimes a had 2 sales a day. Now with 50 players of 83,84 have every hour a sale or more. When I have the coins I'm doing it different with 83-90rated cards and informs. More variaty is better I think

Variation is always better, I mix it up 84-90, and fill the rest with informs/special cards
  • Hollandman
    Hollandman wrote: »

Variation is always better, I mix it up 84-90, and fill the rest with informs/special cards

Gonna try more after rewards
  • kfcbucket21
    Get in lol
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    ZywIKHp.png
    0fuk6JC.png
    x1P0O0b.png
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cards are now shifting at least. These are just from my last cycle, I have sold 2 or 3 each cycle today so happy to be getting rid of some of these cards.

Dzeko 14.5k
    Khedira 16.5k
  • xShelton
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are there any expected trends with the market on the run up to and during FUT birthday itself?
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    Down to 30 something items now. Finally shifting some Albiols.
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite

HOLD

Not playing the game right now so If I'm not holding any investments then I'm making zero coins over the next month
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 17

HOLD

Not playing the game right now so If I'm not holding any investments then I'm making zero coins over the next month

I’m not rushing into offloading. I am listing as often as I can and getting some sales so that’s enough right now. I fully expect an SBC to arrive to boost the higher rated cards and hopefully that happens during FUT birthday.
  • kfcbucket21
    Laca max
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Sold Dybala for 84k. Love lazy buyers.
  • kfcbucket21
    Costa 19k
  • Hollandman
    Witsel 15k
    Keita 2.9k
    Luiz 6k
    Mandzukic 6k
    Since yesterday 70k profit, R9 here we come 😁
  • Jordanlippy
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do we see 85-90s going up during FUT Birthday or dropping because the number of packs being opened?
  • kfcbucket21
    Laca max

Another one this morning
  • RBailss
    12046 posts Has That Special Something
    Once I've finished Lothar, i'll be short of coins so going back in on this method... probably with 1-3k players to start.
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    hxsBeL9.png
    OikPG5F.png
  • BagelBlue
    725 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone investing for fut birthday?
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    BagelBlue wrote: »

I've stil got my investments from like 2 weeks ago, so yes I guess
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes but started selling them about a week ago.

Got about 150 cards left on TP, TT and unassigned to get rid of so can finally start opening some packs again then depending on prices will either clear my club or do the SBCs
  • BeefyRabouter
    1024 posts Professional

I've stil got my investments from like 2 weeks ago, so yes I guess

Need to sell 450 more lol, mostly 85s
  • BagelBlue
    725 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I still have 60 odd on the tp but tempted to restock some 85s
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    I still have 60 odd on the tp but tempted to restock some 85s

Yeah I'm very tempted but I've got 166 packs waiting to get opened cos my unassigned was a black hole for a week or two :joy:
  • Finesse_4days
    7185 posts Big Money Move
    My plan is to wait until packs are opened for Fut birthday on Friday, then invest in 85s -90s with good SBC links if their are no SBCS to inflate their prices immediately. I will look to get 90s for under 50k and players like costa and Asensio for around 8k.
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    l57jggD.png
  • RBailss
    12046 posts Has That Special Something
    Think its time I reinvested... Have my team until TOTS now so time to grind.