TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Sjaban
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RebelRob wrote: »
    @Sjaban you on pc? If not, sick sales!

Not on pc. Xbox 🙂
  • tallandlong
    73 posts Park Captain
    Been a mad evening, sold half my transfer pile. Must be the Torres SBC. About 350k profit from it all. Paid nicely for Curtrone for my Serie A team.
  • Vinny1979
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    Diego costa x 2 again
    Martial x 2 9k
  • oregano
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Marlos wrote: »
    What's his way?

Well I was just referring to setting ridiculous price for UCL cards, I never believed people would buy them then, but they do :D
  • tallandlong
    73 posts Park Captain
    Best rotation ever today

Suso (Headliners) Sold 250k, restocked 114k
    Zapata (Headliners) Sold 150k, restocked 98k
    Chiellni 75k not restocked

a cool 188k profit from the two headliner cards. Thanks for the coins :D
  • Sjaban
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    4cSWMIp.png
    RNfWmgf.png
    MiUvYNo.png
    XdsGFA4.png
  • Vinny1979
    matic 39k
  • wau2
    45 posts Park Captain
    I bought like 50 matic at 19. Sold all for 30. Surprised no one thought of it. High rated Man U for rashford
  • Vinny1979
    wau2 wrote: »
    I bought like 50 matic at 19. Sold all for 30. Surprised no one thought of it. High rated Man U for rashford
    Matic 39k
    Fekir 20k
  • Aguy9916
    816 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 9
    Ben chillwell IF 84 sold for 79k 😮😮

Who buys these cards for so much I bought yesterday for 32k and was holding onto him for a couple of weeks in the hope he would reach 70+.... Just looked on market and average price is 40k?? Why would someone pick the most expensive one on the market? Lol

Im new to trading and its blowing my mind sometimes some of the sales 😂
  • Dodds
    7817 posts League Winner
    H3fU5ra.png
    6XCc8gI.png
    t3BuOuo.png

Only 11 players left in the TP, think I'm gonna dive back in and get some more 84/85/86...
  • Dann
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Why is Kondogbia’s price up so high? I bought about 20 french Kondogbia last night for 700-1900, just for the nation change knowing he would go up. I wasn’t expecting it this quick!
  • Marlos
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dodds wrote: »
    H3fU5ra.png
    6XCc8gI.png
    t3BuOuo.png

Only 11 players left in the TP, think I'm gonna dive back in and get some more 84/85/86...

When?
  • Dodds
    7817 posts League Winner
    H3fU5ra.png
    6XCc8gI.png
    t3BuOuo.png

When?

Today probably they’ll always sell!
  • Marlos
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    H3fU5ra.png
    6XCc8gI.png
    t3BuOuo.png

When?

Aren't they quite high though? Like Fernandinho sold for 28, he's like 26 now. You would sell for like 40k now? Or wait til he drops a bit.
  • Dodds
    7817 posts League Winner
    H3fU5ra.png
    6XCc8gI.png
    t3BuOuo.png

When?

Aren't they quite high though? Like Fernandinho sold for 28, he's like 26 now. You would sell for like 40k now? Or wait til he drops a bit.

I'll probably just go for the ones who haven't moved much, a lot of the 84's are still around the same as I picked up last week.
  • Dodds
    7817 posts League Winner
    PO6x64m.png
    BM0qtUv.png
    3WFkQTX.png
  • lbezza
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PO6x64m.png
    BM0qtUv.png
    3WFkQTX.png

Did you pick these up today?
  • Vinny1979
    I would imagine last few days, its easy to make coins

FYI just sold a dzeko for 20k, he is 12k lowest.
  • Vinny1979
    edited February 10
    so just gone in over a million into 84 and 85s

Mainly diego costa, aspas, leno, di maria, etc

My usual good sellers

Hoping to have Prime matthaus with the week if sales go well or prime socrates, would partner ballack and draxler.

• Dodds
    7817 posts League Winner
    lbezza wrote: »
    PO6x64m.png
    BM0qtUv.png
    3WFkQTX.png

Yesterday mate. Picked a few more up today, up to about 40 again.
  • Hollandman
    2374 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im only trading with 85s.Made 950k profit last week, happy days, aiming for 8k profit a card and every hour I have 2-5 sales and not have a full tp
  • Hollandman wrote: »
    Im only trading with 85s.Made 950k profit last week, happy days, aiming for 8k profit a card and every hour I have 2-5 sales and not have a full tp

85s seem to me to be the most profitable and least stable which is great... I think the fact they tend to be around 20-30k means people are more likely to buy without examining prices properly and that team at also gives good scope for decent mark up... anything over 70k I'm finding it difficult to get mark up on and anything below 10 it's difficult to get more than a few k profit .... 84 - 86s are perfect.
  • Surfy
    1105 posts Professional
    Went in big and got a fresh headliner Pogba for 2.1m. Hoping to flip him for 2.5m+
  • lbezza
    Aguy9916 wrote: »
    Hollandman wrote: »

85s seem to me to be the most profitable and least stable which is great... I think the fact they tend to be around 20-30k means people are more likely to buy without examining prices properly and that team at also gives good scope for decent mark up... anything over 70k I'm finding it difficult to get mark up on and anything below 10 it's difficult to get more than a few k profit .... 84 - 86s are perfect.

Everything seems inflated atm though?
  • lbezza
    PO6x64m.png
    BM0qtUv.png
    3WFkQTX.png

Yesterday mate. Picked a few more up today, up to about 40 again.

Yeah alot of the cards I've been selling have gone up. Waiting for them to come down before restocking.

Anyone going to get UCL cards again this week?
  • lbezza wrote: »

It is to be fair because of all the sbcs but there's still profit to be made, although I'm holding off restocking until they drop a little, keeping my eye on it for a few days.
  • Hollandman

Still buying a lot of Robert's, Koke, Sterling and selling for 24k.Picking up for max 16
  • Hollandman
    Roberts is Riberys
  • Vinny1979
    Sales sales sales

Costa and aspas selling 22k