TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Vinny1979
    3703 posts National Call-Up
    good work
    I sniped one for 19k for ballack sbc thought i did well lol
  • BeefyRabouter
    750 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Ok, so I’ve just made about 100k profit in 15 minutes buying a player on bid and listing him at 2/3k lower than his current lowest bin 😂

The player goes for about 25k, and I got a few for under 5k 😮

Did it for a second time! 😂

Pick a player worth 25-30k and see how many you can win on bids around on the hour, with loads of packs getting ripped there’s more on the market and not everyone sees every card.

I’m maybe 200k up today already just from spamming one player for just over half an hour.

Seems to have dried up with not as many packs getting ripped, but here’s the only pic I remembers to take.

I got maybe 4 below 5k, another 8/10 below 10k and another 10 between 10-15k.

B84-C17-A8-06-D3-4-E84-8311-F94-DF1767-E4-A.png

Nice quick flips, but even 20K for a 87 rated player is too low haha

His bin was 21,250, so just stuck one up at a time and they insta sold. I could have sat on them for a bit, but with more packs getting opened the next week I decided the profit was good enough. Made 15k on some of the cards!

Very nice mate :D Did you just mass buy the players for a certain price or just kept one-upping the other bidders?
  • Horlj
    78 posts Park Captain
    edited January 9
    What are people doing about UCL players? Leaving them until they're re-released into packs again? Or just restocking on really cheap ones?
  • Sjaban
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Horlj wrote: »
    What are people doing about UCL players? Leaving them until they're re-released into packs again? Or just restocking on really cheap ones?

I have stopped restocking ucl players. Only thing im restocking is 85s and other high rated carfs
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sjaban wrote: »
    Horlj wrote: »

I have stopped restocking ucl players. Only thing im restocking is 85s and other high rated carfs

I’m not restocking until they are released again. Only have a few left and then a number of discards for SBC fodder
  • oregano
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Screenshot-2019-01-05-15-53-57.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-05-21-22-08.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-06-22-12-34.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-07-12-28-46.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-07-15-16-16.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-07-17-09-04.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-07-20-40-46.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-07-20-41-03.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-08-10-41-31.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-08-11-43-33.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-08-17-10-27.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-08-18-40-55.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-09-17-22-46.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-09-20-50-41.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-09-21-56-09.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-10-13-41-46.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-10-17-33-16.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-10-18-53-05.png
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 10
    Few sales this cycle with Isco and Hamsik... seems to have risen with the hype of flashback and Bale..
  • dudders
    2330 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had an amazing day yesterday for sales and pushed my transfer profit on new account to 3 mill

Bit of a dilemma , if I could get some opinions , I am still waiting for a outcome on the investigation on my main account ,now obviously I have a transfer ban on that account and the account at the moment is sitting dormant .

I have 10 to 15 mill at the moment in investments in my unassigned pile and due to this am unable to open any packs. I have moved what I can to my transfer list and sent what I could back to my club.
    I Have used whatever duplicate cards I could and did some icon sbc's for the ultimate packs and jumbo rare packs but am unable to do anymore as I don't have the required cards in the club.

Now at the moment if I want to get a TOTY the only way to do it is by opening packs , what I am tempted to do is to discard everything I have in my unassigned pile so that I can open packs . I would be able to open the packs I have stacked and then, when that was done I would use all my coins and use them to open ultimate packs .

Not sure what to do , obviously if I keep waiting and it turns out that they won't lift my transfer ban then I have lost the opportunity to pack a TOTY. opening packs after toty is not appealing as the value back from packs wouldn't be that great and I would just end up leaving that account as it is till tots .

Any opinions appreciated
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13539 posts Has That Special Something
    @dudders how much would you be losing by discarding that unassigned pile? Disgrace that you're still banned
  • RebelRob
    4619 posts National Call-Up
    @dudders

Nah you can’t do that dude, just keep at them and don’t give up.

What I imagine you have, you’ll be able to buy a few anyway so just stick with it.

Don’t let them win!
  • dudders
    @dudders how much would you be losing by discarding that unassigned pile? Disgrace that you're still banned

I would be discarding 10 to 15 mill roughly in high rated nif , modric,godin,oblak kroos and the coins I would get back is roughly 200k
  • Andy99TradeZ
    dudders wrote: »

I would be discarding 10 to 15 mill roughly in high rated nif , modric,godin,oblak kroos and the coins I would get back is roughly 200k

I can understand why you want to do it, but that's far too much to just discard.

@EA_Andy help the guy please
  • dudders

I can understand why you want to do it, but that's far too much to just discard.

Cheers bud , have messaged @EA_Andy and got no reply , was even more tempted when I seen u pulled Mbappe, congrats bud
  • Andy99TradeZ

Cheers bud , have messaged @EA_Andy and got no reply , was even more tempted when I seen u pulled Mbappe, congrats bud

Yeah was a great pull cheers :)
  • ITSSPENO
    1910 posts Play-Off Hero

Not worth it by any chance. You could buy TOTY players after the event?

Certainly wouldn't be lining their pockets while my acc was banned
  • MoodyYeti
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have 5 million and am away for the next week, any ideas in what to put it into?
  • dudders
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

Not worth it by any chance. You could buy TOTY players after the event?

Certainly wouldn't be lining their pockets while my acc was banned

that would depend on whether or not they lift the ban obviously if the ban remains then can't purchase anything .
  • Dodds
    7644 posts League Winner
    Still a joke that you're banned @dudders.

@EA_Andy sort it out for the fella man!
  • dudders
    I know @Dodds , sick of waiting , u still trading bud , spent any of those hard earned coins on players yet
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    I don't think Andy could do much on this besides pass on something they already have looked into it. If they have looked into your account 2-3 times and the decision stands , it's likely the account will stay banned unfortunately .
  • dudders
    Blarix wrote: »
    I don't think Andy could do much on this besides pass on something they already have looked into it. If they have looked into your account 2-3 times and the decision stands , it's likely the account will stay banned unfortunately .

yeh I know @EA_Andy messaged me before and said their is really nothing that he can do , fine with that , just have to sit tight.
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do i relist now so it ends just after 6pm :#
  • Dodds
    7644 posts League Winner
    I know @Dodds , sick of waiting , u still trading bud , spent any of those hard earned coins on players yet

Nope and nope, I didnt expect the prices of the TOTY to be as high... although the coins in circulation is probably 10x what it has been in the past.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    You know what’s funny?

How quickly EA were able to sort out that guy who submitted a bunch of players into an SBC, but can’t lift your transfer ban.

Surely it’s just a coincidence the other guy bought FIFA points?
  • oregano
    edited January 12
    @dudders as @Blarix said, if they looked into it more than once it super unlikely they will lift the ban. Their policy of mystery is extremely frustrating and it actually looks for me that someone could win a lawsuit against them on the grounds of discrimination or at least consumer rights, having good lawyers.

Anyway, if I were you I in this situation I would do 2 things:
    - discard all and open the packs - TOTY cards are sick-good and you might have another couple months enjoying them (if you can enjoy the delayed gameplay :) ). TOTS is much far away and it will give you maybe a month of joy if you get one.
    - don't get attached to the game again to the level you did before. EA does a lot to show people reasons not to improve in the game on multiple levels: gameplay has delays, disconnections, bugs, and players are punished for them no matter how much time they commit to skill up; trading - we all know here how they treat those who commit a lot of time to make coins this way (pure webapp, bans, messing up with the market releasing OTW cards as SBC); single player - insane AI at highest levels with clear cheating; support - we have EA Andy who is just a one-way postman; All-in-all if you don't want to commit your life to the game (pro-players), any attempts to improve are not worth it because EA;
  • dudders
    oregano wrote: »
    @dudders as @Blarix said, if they looked into it more than once it super unlikely they will lift the ban. Their policy of mystery is extremely frustrating and it actually looks for me that someone could win a lawsuit against them on the grounds of discrimination or at least consumer rights, having good lawyers.

Anyway, if I were you I in this situation I would do 2 things:
    - discard all and open the packs - TOTY cards are sick-good and you might have another couple months enjoying them (if you can enjoy the delayed gameplay :) ). TOTS is much far away and it will give you maybe a month of joy if you get one.
    - don't get attached to the game again to the level you did before. EA does a lot to show people reasons not to improve in the game on multiple levels: gameplay has delays, disconnections, bugs, and players are punished for them no matter how much time they commit to skill up; trading - we all know here how they treat those who commit a lot of time to make coins this way (pure webapp, bans, messing up with the market releasing OTW cards as SBC); single player - insane AI at highest levels with clear cheating; support - we have EA Andy who is just a one-way postman; All-in-all if you don't want to commit your life to the game (pro-players), any attempts to improve are not worth it because EA;

well they haven't looked at it more than once if they had done I would accept it and move on but getting fed up with waiting . Been logging in multiple times a day to see if their has been any response and nothing , their communication has been shocking I would be fine if they just sent a update or something to say they are still investigating .
    In the meantime I am missing out on arguably the most exciting time of fifa 19 so far and currently not being able to participate is frustrating.
    I said to myself I would give them till the end of the day to get back to me if I get no reply by the end of the day I am going to start submitting all my high rated nif's in to any sbc's I can for packs .
    Already submitted a few in to icon sbc's for the ultimate packs and jumbo rares .
    Then when those run out will use my millions of coins in the hope of packing a toty and if I get nothing then will use the players to get to finish some Icon sbc's .
    I would still have 10 to 15 mil sitting in the club if they do overturn my ban . Fortunately things are going well on my new account and almost up to 4 mill transfer profit so seven if I pack nothing on my main account I should be able to buy whoever I want within the next month on my second account ,

thanks for the advice bud, appreciated
  • wau2
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Is it time to stock up on 83s and 84s?
  • ShinyDitto
    68 posts Park Captain
    Things have picked up for me, 15 sales today, 35k profit yass. Road to gullit :sweat_smile:

@dudders man dont give up, tweet whoever you can and get their attention. How is it fair that youre getting banned for nothing. The whole 'I will accept it' should not even be there mate
  • oregano
    Screenshot-2019-01-10-20-03-45.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-10-23-59-21.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-11-13-16-35.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-11-20-28-47.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-11-23-34-44.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-12-02-10-24.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-12-20-37-45.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-12-23-23-06.png
    Screenshot-2019-01-13-09-39-24.png
  • dudders
    well ended up discarding probably about 4 to 5 mill to be able to open packs and packed TOTY Mbappe and finished stoichkov so not all bad . I would complete more icons but it is such a mission doing the bronze and silver teams had to open a few hundred thousands worth of silver and bronze packs.
    On another note sales are going really well hope it continues.