TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    vqGeMsr.gif

• ColeWorld
    10518 posts Has That Special Something
    08b1b-d2c22cb5-76a4-4e96-bf34-d4f76d3febf8.png
  • BeefyRabouter
    1055 posts Professional
    @dudders your UCL player sales are intriguing to say the least. What is the average profit you aim for per card?
  • Vinny1979
    4048 posts National Call-Up
    @dudders your UCL player sales are intriguing to say the least. What is the average profit you aim for per card?

i always triple sub 10k UCL and quadruple 82/83s. 85+ add 20-30k
  • dudders
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite

depends on the player to be honest I can make anywhere between 5k to 100k on a player , may get more sales lowering margins but that's too much work restocking, also if a scbc hit's I don't get caught out
  • BeefyRabouter
    1055 posts Professional
    dudders wrote: »

depends on the player to be honest I can make anywhere between 5k to 100k on a player , may get more sales lowering margins but that's too much work restocking, also if a scbc hit's I don't get caught out

Very impressive mate, how much profit do you reckon you have made on these thus far?
  • dudders

Very impressive mate, how much profit do you reckon you have made on these thus far?

well im at above 28 mill transfer profit i would probably say 60 to 70% from UCL
  • WonderMouse

well im at above 28 mill transfer profit i would probably say 60 to 70% from UCL

Looks like I've been sleeping on UCL it seems. See what happens at 6 tonight
  • tom00
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So, what to do with these UCL cards? An SBC has dropped, should I buy them?
  • Dodds
    7842 posts League Winner
    S2FRSdt.png
    nifhhFx.png
    yPirLAN.png
  • Castonnn
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    tom00 wrote: »
    So, what to do with these UCL cards? An SBC has dropped, should I buy them?

What SBC?
  • WonderMouse
    Pity the new sbcs are untradeable, no chance to stock up
  • HeroBent
    4649 posts National Call-Up
    Pity the new sbcs are untradeable, no chance to stock up

Tradable one tomorrow?
  • ccooaattssyy
    7914 posts League Winner
    I’m such a noob at UCL trading.
  • DelBono
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Packed Pogba and his price keeps rising at the moment. Should I sell friday or do we expect that he will keep rising the upcoming weeks?
  • azuzvrd
    50 posts Park Captain
    Just one single UCL sale today
    I'm pretty sure my account is flagged
  • Dalez84
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect

I don't know how you get some of these sales. I just noticed some of yours have sold at higher prices than what I keep relisting....
  • How Many cards of each player do u Guys list? And relist every hour?
  • Vinny1979
    UCL Lucas 35k

Again lol
  • tom00
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    UCL Lucas 35k

Again lol

How many of a player do you actually buy?
  • DelBono
    edited November 2018
    DelBono wrote: »
    Packed Pogba and his price keeps rising at the moment. Should I sell friday or do we expect that he will keep rising the upcoming weeks?

Anyone? When do we expect that pogba, KDB etc will go down in price? When toty come out or?
  • dudders

Anyone? When do we expect that pogba, KDB etc will go down in price? When toty come out or?

He should be fine to hold over the next couple of weeks then i would expect he would come down when futmas starts, what price u get him for
  • DelBono

He should be fine to hold over the next couple of weeks then i would expect he would come down when futmas starts, what price u get him for

Packed him yesterday and still waiting to buy my whole team including KDB, Kante, Pogba, Neymar etc. Prices for these players are so inflated at the moment. I can buy them all but then I have no money left for trading.
  • dudders
    if u need a team for weekend league I suggest u just buy like I said it will be a couple of weeks before they come down again .
  • DelBono
    if u need a team for weekend league I suggest u just buy like I said it will be a couple of weeks before they come down again .

Yes, I will use my backup team for the coming weeks.
  • Vinny1979
    UCL Lucas 35k

Again lol

One or two mate
  • DelBono
    UCL Lucas 35k

Again lol

One or two mate

Yes, sometimes max 3.
  • HeroBent
    4649 posts National Call-Up
    We think there migth be a tradable UCL SBC today? A bit scared to restock
  • Castonnn
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    HeroBent wrote: »

I think there's been one every game week of UCL? So I'd wait until later when prices go down
  • dudders
    HeroBent wrote: »

just stick to the cheap rares , still reasonably priced, the fact they didn't include tradable in the marquee matchups suggest what we had at the weekend flash sbc's might be it .
    May be wait till tonight and see what happens if their is no tradeable tonight they will just rise .
    I think they will be needed when TOTT is released.