TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

  • Reus
    22754 posts Club Captain
    dudders wrote: »
    Lizardo wrote: »
    dudders wrote: »
    Kane0 wrote: »
    dudders wrote: »
    Edu wrote: »
    The market is slow today. Any reason for that?

    everyone's banned

    Happened just now?

    lol don't know about everyone but within the last hour I have been banned

    Just market banned, or account blocked, mate?
    yeh just market banned I can do everything else
    0nCKjPE.png

    Could be selling all the blues for max triggered their system
  • Kane0
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Reus wrote: »
    dudders wrote: »
    Lizardo wrote: »
    dudders wrote: »
    Kane0 wrote: »
    dudders wrote: »
    Edu wrote: »
    The market is slow today. Any reason for that?

    everyone's banned

    Happened just now?

    lol don't know about everyone but within the last hour I have been banned

    Just market banned, or account blocked, mate?
    yeh just market banned I can do everything else
    0nCKjPE.png

    Could be selling all the blues for max triggered their system

    Don’t think it’s this as I’ve sold over 200 for max
  • MoodyYeti
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    This method works so well for me that I got my account blocked for coin buying.



    Post edited by MoodyYeti on
  • Richard
    11476 posts Has That Special Something
    MoodyYeti wrote: »
    This method works so well for me that I got my account blocked for coin buying.



    Hey, new here, what method?

    :joy:
  • Hippyboy6
    16902 posts World Class
    MoodyYeti wrote: »
    This method works so well for me that I got my account blocked for coin buying.



    Hey, new here, what method?

    Read the very first post mate.
  • MoodyYeti wrote: »
    This method works so well for me that I got my account blocked for coin buying.



    Hey, new here, what method?

    Seriously??
  • lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    fkin hell @dudders thats some bs right there
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    Quite slow for me today but still managed to get 20 sales which has pulled in between 20k-25k for me.

    Went and bought a OTW Higuain for 163k since everyone was panic selling him because of not getting in to TOTW, he was 230k before the crash so should almost certainly make a decent chunk off that.

    Bought some IFs as well from this TOTW, Hofman (x3) and Stuani (x4) for around the 12k mark. Hopefully get to the stage that I have 30% of my TP as IF and the other 70% with this method.
  • dudders
    2392 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tell me about it bud , it’s been like a addiction the last few years , getting withdrawal symptoms, lol
    I know the rules and terms of service and have done for years and would never put my account at risk , I spend too much time and effort to just throw it away, I know I have done nothing wrong and hopefully have it back soon . I have 60k coins and all my players, as everything was invested just don’t have transfer access. Well it gives u a opportunity to catch me up on the transfer profit, lol
  • rickir1
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Slow day for me with minimal relists as was out and about

    Opening TP: 873,248

    Ángel (IF) 17.0
    Fährmann 3.1
    Iniesta 16.75
    Di María 6.5

    Closing TP: 888,198
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    We’re all about to get banhammered lads, twas a good run
  • lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    dudders wrote: »
    Tell me about it bud , it’s been like a addiction the last few years , getting withdrawal symptoms, lol
    I know the rules and terms of service and have done for years and would never put my account at risk , I spend too much time and effort to just throw it away, I know I have done nothing wrong and hopefully have it back soon . I have 60k coins and all my players, as everything was invested just don’t have transfer access. Well it gives u a opportunity to catch me up on the transfer profit, lol

    just saw that they've reverted it.
    don't think I would catch you even if you we're out for a month :joy:
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    when are the rivals rewards out??
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    ok, just found out.. about an hour from now.. >.<
  • LennySUFC
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can’t decide whether to take the 32k reward and invest it, or to take the untradeable 6 packs and then use for potential SBC?
  • Lizardo
    923 posts Semi-Pro
    LennySUFC wrote: »
    Can’t decide whether to take the 32k reward and invest it, or to take the untradeable 6 packs and then use for potential SBC?

    Take the money mate. I'm pretty sure that you'll regret if you take those packs...
  • Hodor
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sold Leno 7,800
  • LennySUFC
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    Had a decent start to the day

    Lacazette 22,750 bought for 16500
    Brahimi 7000 bought for 3500
    Payet 4500 bought for 2000
    Verratri 13000 bought for 8300
  • Baldo_Maldini
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    Screenshot_20181011_100153.jpg
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    MTubjzz.png
    rd9jRVZ.png
    Awz8wwG.png
    RTRiovG.png
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    zmQjqJT.png
    QFCOLc6.png
  • Hayter
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lizardo wrote: »
    LennySUFC wrote: »
    Can’t decide whether to take the 32k reward and invest it, or to take the untradeable 6 packs and then use for potential SBC?

    Take the money mate. I'm pretty sure that you'll regret if you take those packs...

    I took the tradable packs and packed Modric 😀
  • Fantastiko
    70 posts Park Captain
    Just as i told in previous pages market is keep falling, it will continue tomarrow too when there is no potm sbc, it's time to invest for me but there is a little chance that they maybe release an otw sbc since they gave away an otw player free last week. So invest some 83-84s today then invest for other things tomorrow.
  • dudders
    2392 posts Fans' Favourite
    MTubjzz.png
    rd9jRVZ.png
    Awz8wwG.png
    RTRiovG.png

    Amazing sales, is that overnight or today?
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    dudders wrote: »
    MTubjzz.png
    rd9jRVZ.png
    Awz8wwG.png
    RTRiovG.png

    Amazing sales, is that overnight or today?

    Yeah, all overnight sales apart from the Lucas one.
  • MoodyYeti
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When people list, are you all listings for one hour? I made my first sale today, only started yesterday, a rose for 4.5k
  • RBailss
    12463 posts Has That Special Something
    MoodyYeti wrote: »
    When people list, are you all listings for one hour? I made my first sale today, only started yesterday, a rose for 4.5k

    Yes, always one hour.
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime icons sbc tonight or no? What are people thinking?
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime icons sbc tonight or no? What are people thinking?

    imo, nothing’s coming and they’ll screw us over like they did this exact time last year.
  • Cloudio7
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prime icons sbc tonight or no? What are people thinking?

    I tend to think taht this year we won't have any prime icon sbc at all.
Sign In or Register to comment.