The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Squad Showoff Thread

Comments

• BrentfordFC
    13151 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    What could i even do with 650k to improve? :/ I know first world problems, but i hate having coins i can do nothing with. The reason i started R9 was because i thought it would drain my club but i ended up doing him for less than 1m so still ledt with 650k and a few high rated untradeables

09719-9846be98-06b2-4d19-bace-fc37b752ec3d.png

@Orison sort this out plz

@ORANGEeffect05 Whut ya in bout mert. I fit in with tha mEtA!

That is for our meta doctor to decide.

There's just too much to say.

DOOO ITTTT!

Unfortunately 650k isn't enough to fix that tragedy, because I guess most of it is untradeable as well.

Youre god damn right! Only Alisson and Mendy are tradeable. Seriously though what is so wrong with it :open_mouth:

R9, Socrates, Messi, Zanetti, Alves, Kimpembe and Alisson (although keepers are subjective so if he's good for you then whatever)

ImAgInE iMpRoViNg A sQuAd In JuLy WiTh YoUr AdViCe :trollface:
  • Ulook92
    14705 posts Has That Special Something
    What could i even do with 650k to improve? :/ I know first world problems, but i hate having coins i can do nothing with. The reason i started R9 was because i thought it would drain my club but i ended up doing him for less than 1m so still ledt with 650k and a few high rated untradeables

DOOO ITTTT!

Unfortunately 650k isn't enough to fix that tragedy, because I guess most of it is untradeable as well.

Youre god damn right! Only Alisson and Mendy are tradeable. Seriously though what is so wrong with it :open_mouth:

R9, Socrates, Messi, Zanetti, Alves, Kimpembe and Alisson (although keepers are subjective so if he's good for you then whatever)

I dont get the dislike for Socrates. He is brilliant.

Messi is a bit of a disappointment but youre not just gonna chuck a 99 rated untradeable away when he can actually come up with the odd moment of magic.

Zanetti can be a bit of a liability but also surprises me a lot. He is mainly in the team for nostalgic reasons. The meta slaves would simply not understand.

Kimpembe was put into the team as i sold Militao to fund R9. I could get him back but Kimpembe has actually been brilliant. He is great in the air and has geat positioning.

Goalkeepers is a touchy subject as we all know but Alisson has been by far the best for me. Even on 8 chem he is great. I wouldnt mind swapping him for someone else but will probably end up being a downgrade. Was thinking Yashin but heard terrible things.
  • WFCBagnall
    75583 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

DOOO ITTTT!

And what's wrong with those for the other 99% of people?

Nothing.

What do you mean? He asked what he can improve :joy:

In the eyes of a normal player, not a meta merchant.

Absolutely nothing wrong with five of the seven players you listed.
  • Orison
    52963 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

DOOO ITTTT!

Nothing.

@WFCBagnall that doesn't make sense whatsoever. You could be the biggest casual in the world and would still agree that TOTS CR7 is an upgrade over TOTS Quagliarella for example.

There is something wrong with the players I named hence why I named them. If he improves them that's down to him, but claiming that there is nothing to improve would be stupid.

"Nothing wrong" lol. If it hinders you at the level you play is down to you, but there is still something wrong with the players compared to others.
  • Scutch
    13281 posts Has That Special Something
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Team and bench sorted. Waiting on TOTS Goretzka now. Then done.

629ce89b58f834a3c325732ab99fc07c.jpg

1d5c4126878bca0c85cb59a6388cae20.jpg

Oh, maybe a new keeper, but tbh this NIF Dave has been great.

Who would Goretzka replace @Scutch

Nice team btw

Vieira. But now it looks like Futties Pogba is coming.
  • Ulook92
    14705 posts Has That Special Something

DOOO ITTTT!

Nothing.

@WFCBagnall that doesn't make sense whatsoever. You could be the biggest casual in the world and would still agree that TOTS CR7 is an upgrade over TOTS Quagliarella for example.

There is something wrong with the players I named hence why I named them. If he improves them that's down to him, but claiming that there is nothing to improve would be stupid.

"Nothing wrong" lol. If it hinders you at the level you play is down to you, but there is still something wrong with the players compared to others.

Thats the mEtA opinion and mentality though.

I agree theres plenty that could improve it, but not so much with 650k.

I think im gonna gut my club and get TOTY DDG tbh. Only possible improvement over Alisson who is the only player i feel can be upgrades apart from Alves who i dont want to get rid of.
  • Tsarov
    4938 posts Big Money Move
    @WFCBagnall Can you show your team? I think you did not show your squad in a long time.
  • WFCBagnall
    75583 posts Moderator
    Tsarov wrote: »
    @WFCBagnall Can you show your team? I think you did not show your squad in a long time.

8xnhSGr.jpg
  • Muzza11
    9452 posts Has That Special Something
    29fxgk4.png

Just need a bit more for PIM Eusebio and it’s complete :)
  • Orison
    @Muzza11 futties pogba for modric (and then swap Mbappe and Neymar for chem)?
  • Jonboyparker
    5587 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2019
    @Orison TOTY Marcelo or Tots Telles? TOTY Varane or Militao?
  • Orison

Telles

But sandro>telles for me
  • Jonboyparker
    edited July 2019

Telles

But sandro>telles for me

Yeah that’s what I though. Regret not doing Sandro now. Could do with that CR7 link too but oh well.

Think I’ll sell Marcelo and save the coins for Futties Pogba. He’s only going on my 2nd team 😮

Thanks
  • Ian_Ando08
    9641 posts League Winner

Telles

But sandro>telles for me

Yeah that’s what I though. Regret not doing Sandro now. Could do with that CR7 link too but oh well.

Think I’ll sell Marcelo and save the coins for Futties Pogba. He’s only going on my 2nd team 😮

Thanks

might re-release maybe?
  • Jonboyparker
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Telles

But sandro>telles for me

Thanks

might re-release maybe?

Would be good but not holding my breath
  • Muzza11

Modric > Gullit > Vieira
  • jenksiee123
    23224 posts Club Captain
    Would 4222 not get Modric on full chem? Mbappe Eusebio at ST, Neymar LAM, Havertz RAM, Vieira LDM, Modric RDM
  • Muzza11
    Would 4222 not get Modric on full chem? Mbappe Eusebio at ST, Neymar LAM, Havertz RAM, Vieira LDM, Modric RDM

Omg, you legend. I tried everything lol. I will change it tonight <3
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Meta Slave FC! ;) (I know I need to swap Gullit and Vieira for chem eventually).

CMpNE8O.jpg
    AZZzY7G.jpg
  • James Libby
    6505 posts Big Money Move
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Meta Slave FC! ;) (I know I need to swap Gullit and Vieira for chem eventually).

CMpNE8O.jpg
    AZZzY7G.jpg

Sick team and bench, man.

The wannabe FIFA hipsters can go pound salt.
  • Delvinho
    1921 posts Play-Off Hero
    Couldn’t quite scrape the Invincibles together for this WL so this is the team for this week

957-B647-F-D10-D-4358-8-C8-D-6-B0920-F12669.jpg[\img]
  • Orison
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Modric > Gullit > Vieira

Atleast start in 4222 then, the 8chem on Modric is triggering me :#

You could also aim for TOTS CR7 instead of Mbappe then you would only have Neymar on 8chem ;)
  • Waldog94
    2162 posts Fans' Favourite
    GL wrote: »
    48b70e4bf3bc957d79a73e31ce37f19a.jpg

Okay now I'm done

As good as it is (and its amazing) i just cant help but look at it and think walker ruins it
  • GL
    9761 posts League Winner
    edited July 2019
    Waldog94 wrote: »

Okay now I'm done

As good as it is (and its amazing) i just cant help but look at it and think walker ruins it

Haha as in card design-wise or no dynamic image?

Or just because it’s Kyle Walker :joy:
  • Waldog94
    2162 posts Fans' Favourite
    Waldog94 wrote: »

Okay now I'm done

Haha as in card design-wise or no dynamic image?

Or just because it’s Kyle Walker :joy:

Bit of all three i think 😂😂😂
  • seBozz
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    6h3qty.jpg

No FP spent. Only SB played and trading.
    Pogba will replace Schweini soon.
  • Tsarov
    seBozz wrote: »
    6h3qty.jpg

No FP spent. Only SB played and trading.
    Pogba will replace Schweini soon.

I respect that so much. In FIFA 18 I have not played a single FUT Champions game and still my team was very solid at the end of the game.

But on the other hand, Ballack as a CAM and Matthaus (who is a little more suitable there)?
  • seBozz
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ballack can play any Position.
  • Tsarov
    What would you change in this boring sweat festival team?

98179890f3f5bb73c64d6022e82c6adbb7590e0e5650560a234fceff1e822c719812ebcf.jpg
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    Tsarov wrote: »
    What would you change in this boring sweat festival team?

98179890f3f5bb73c64d6022e82c6adbb7590e0e5650560a234fceff1e822c719812ebcf.jpg

Find a way to get Havertz, he’s so damn good