The Squad Showoff Thread

Comments

• Scutch
    11595 posts Has That Special Something
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    See a lot of 4231 formations, is that THE formation?

For sheep yeah

I know but all the pro's play it so it much be a good formation

I can't use it anymore. 41212(2) or 433(4) for me.
  • Hollandman
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scutch wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    See a lot of 4231 formations, is that THE formation?

For sheep yeah

I know but all the pro's play it so it much be a good formation

I can't use it anymore. 41212(2) or 433(4) for me.

My problem is I can't defend, playing 4321 atm and in div 3.Wl is mostly gold 2 and sometimes gold 1.I score every game but I don't want to be the noob that let the al defend for me. So maybe with 4231 I concede less goals
  • Maverick
    4963 posts Big Money Move
    I've been using 4231 the past couple months and have been mediocre. Went back to my favorite 41212(2) and played much better.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7928 posts League Winner
    352 all the way guys...use it and youll never look back :) so much fun!!
  • Scutch
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

I used it a fair bit over the weekend and it was decent, but it's so exposed on through balls and wing play, even when trying to widen the defensive stance. Games were ending up 6-5.
  • Joestoe
    5138 posts Big Money Move

Loving the 352 in the draft. Haven't quite mastered it but it's really fun.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7928 posts League Winner

I used it a fair bit over the weekend and it was decent, but it's so exposed on through balls and wing play, even when trying to widen the defensive stance. Games were ending up 6-5.

Find the total opposite only got exposed if I was against a really good player mate
  • Ulook92
    13454 posts Has That Special Something
    @Scutch how is Donnarumma?
  • Scutch
    Ulook92 wrote: »

He started off brilliantly mate. He replaced De Gea and he was great, but was always getting nutmegged (few people have said this about him). Lately he can make silly mistakes like all keepers.

The best keeper I've used is NIF/non-rare Areola. I've got his UCL card which is cheap as chips, so may well go back that one if I find Donnarumma plays up.
  • Ulook92
    13454 posts Has That Special Something

He started off brilliantly mate. He replaced De Gea and he was great, but was always getting nutmegged (few people have said this about him). Lately he can make silly mistakes like all keepers.

The best keeper I've used is NIF/non-rare Areola. I've got his UCL card which is cheap as chips, so may well go back that one if I find Donnarumma plays up.

Yeah when i used his IF he was terrible and got rid of him right away. Shame because he is one on my fav GKs of thr past few years.
  • Scutch

Yeah when i used his IF he was terrible and got rid of him right away. Shame because he is one on my fav GKs of thr past few years.

I mean it was De Gea always getting nutmegged (it's the flaw with his card). Donnarumma started off much better. Keepers this year can all GTFO anyway.

I only use him because it's a nice red card and looks good on the squad screen. Think I'll go back to Areola.
  • CPFC16
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have a bit of a dilemma. Want a couple icons in the team and I’m wondering should I go 90 Veron and 92 Bergkamp (RCM & CAM/CF), 89 Ballack and a low tier icon CAM.. or should I just get baby Cruyff or baby Ronaldinho and use a different CM?

I’m thinking Veron and Bergkamp probably the best idea. Haven’t used any of them so some advice would be appreciated.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    Have a bit of a dilemma. Want a couple icons in the team and I’m wondering should I go 90 Veron and 92 Bergkamp (RCM & CAM/CF), 89 Ballack and a low tier icon CAM.. or should I just get baby Cruyff or baby Ronaldinho and use a different CM?

I’m thinking Veron and Bergkamp probably the best idea. Haven’t used any of them so some advice would be appreciated.

Cruyff is fun
  • CPFC16
    edited March 27

Cruyff is fun

He sure looks it. I do really want to try him; but I literally only have 1m, 1.1 at a push, is he worth that? Or could I get better value for money
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move

Cruyff is fun

He sure looks it. I do really want to try him; but I literally only have 1m, 1.1 at a push, is he worth that? Or could I get better value for money

If you have other upgrades to make in your team I say do that, but if you’re just looking to have fun then definitely give Cruyff a go
  • CPFC16

Cruyff is fun

If you have other upgrades to make in your team I say do that, but if you’re just looking to have fun then definitely give Cruyff a go

Cheers mate, appreciate it
  • hjdjydyufu
    8372 posts League Winner
    Im between CR7 (which Ive used and is amazing) or Eusebio who I havent used.

My attack would be either of these (92 Griezman or 90 Doug Costa)

77a829ee7d8ce27a4a8c2e44ccf9ca58.png

OR

5166d7f31f2afb524f47e1c270112446.png

Which one?
  • Maverick
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

OR

Which one?

Try out Eusebio.
  • WFCBagnall
    71450 posts Moderator
    Two
  • Finesse_4days
    7697 posts League Winner

Cruyff is fun

90 Del piero was better for me, much more clinical and reliable with his shooting and passing , 89 Cruyff didn't feel elite for me but 90 ADP felt like a killer in front of goal.
  • Tsarov
    3706 posts National Call-Up
    A or B? In team B Zlatan would be converted to CM. 5.5 mil in the bank waiting for R9 or Cruyff.

A

5227067182a2b74c7f12fbd9901c2003ea3a3b018e6a8b454c0ec4e6c555fb685c27847e.jpg

B

117704133c83e8d1e895307a41460c5a47e1fe96c13e904b09448c180448d7a18c0c2bac.jpg
  • Maverick
    B
  • hjdjydyufu
    8372 posts League Winner
    Maverick wrote: »

OR

Which one?

Try out Eusebio.

@WFCBagnall @Maverick

I appreciate it. I just miss the feeling of CR7 heading. It feels like he is dunking on someone and its the best feeling. Feels as godo for me as scoring a long range shot.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Messing around with this, only Cruyff and Florenzi are tradable.

RdQiy4y.jpg
  • hjdjydyufu
    8372 posts League Winner
    TheDreamer wrote: »

RdQiy4y.jpg

Got rid of CR7 heh
  • TheDreamer
    edited March 27

RdQiy4y.jpg

Got rid of CR7 heh
    Yeah, after more than 500 games with CR7 I thought I might get someone better. :smile:

Big Edin has 9 in 7 so far. <3
  • hjdjydyufu
    8372 posts League Winner
    edited March 27

RdQiy4y.jpg

Got rid of CR7 heh
    Yeah, after more than 500 games with CR7 I thought I might get someone better. :smile:

Dzeko that good? @TheDreamer

I haven't found anybody better for under 2 million...have you?
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    @hjdjydyufu that 92 Griezmann is bonkers. Much better in the air than I expected
  • hjdjydyufu
    8372 posts League Winner
    @hjdjydyufu that 92 Griezmann is bonkers. Much better in the air than I expected

I bet his NIF is amazing at heading
  • TheDreamer

RdQiy4y.jpg

Got rid of CR7 heh

Dzeko that good? @TheDreamer

I haven't found anybody better for under 2 million...have you?
    @hjdjydyufu
    Nah, hes pretty bad, his dribbling is extremely bad, not impressed with his heading too, doesnt feel to strong either, but I can live with that, what I absolutely hate is his finishing though, he misses so many clear cut chances, he has 93 finishing, but doesnt feel like that. But he makes me play in a way Im uncomfortable with, so I can hopefully improve a bit while using him and actually slow down my play a bit.

I dont think there is anyone better than CR7, I need someone with decent first touch, height, strength and perfect finishing. CR7 fits the bill and adds the near post corners, hes the perfect ST for me.

This is my main team (waiting for rewards to afford Courtois) :joy:
    Jwr0Ls0.jpg