The Squad Showoff Thread

Comments

  • Ibte10
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Alberciq wrote: »
    CR pissed me off this weekend :D so, this squad will work? Any changes? Butra untradable. 41212(2) and 4231 ig.

    4c22bcfb7e7b51cffca8a6c61ddf1740.png

    There's literally no point in putting Butragueno at CM and Pogba at ST. It makes no difference. **** hell.

    Lol why not Kante in Cm and Pogba Cam?
  • DarthGrowler
    13189 posts Has That Special Something
    Roast me

    1h2s5l.jpg

    I love that squad mate

    Because George is in there?
  • Andybelfast
    10905 posts Has That Special Something
    Roast me

    1h2s5l.jpg

    I love that squad mate

    Cheers mate

    I didn't like George best this year. Was so dissappimed wanted to do his sbc :disappointed:
  • Gyan_33
    23474 posts Club Captain
    Ibte10 wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Alberciq wrote: »
    CR pissed me off this weekend :D so, this squad will work? Any changes? Butra untradable. 41212(2) and 4231 ig.

    4c22bcfb7e7b51cffca8a6c61ddf1740.png

    There's literally no point in putting Butragueno at CM and Pogba at ST. It makes no difference. **** hell.

    Lol why not Kante in Cm and Pogba Cam?

    It even works in 433 (4) which would play perfectly fine in game. But yeah just throw everything in 451 with a ST at CM and vice versa because that's what the cool kids do.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    24886 posts Club Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Ibte10 wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Alberciq wrote: »
    CR pissed me off this weekend :D so, this squad will work? Any changes? Butra untradable. 41212(2) and 4231 ig.

    4c22bcfb7e7b51cffca8a6c61ddf1740.png

    There's literally no point in putting Butragueno at CM and Pogba at ST. It makes no difference. **** hell.

    Lol why not Kante in Cm and Pogba Cam?

    It even works in 433 (4) which would play perfectly fine in game. But yeah just throw everything in 451 with a ST at CM and vice versa because that's what the cool kids do.

    We’ve found ourselves another 🐑
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    5630 posts Big Money Move
    Roast me

    1h2s5l.jpg

    How’s Ibra at CDM ?
  • DarthGrowler
    13189 posts Has That Special Something
    Roast me

    1h2s5l.jpg

    How’s Ibra at CDM ?

    He's quality mate. Can't get a ball passed him lol. I think you know how my team ends up :)
  • DarthGrowler
    13189 posts Has That Special Something
    Roast me

    1h2s5l.jpg

    I love that squad mate

    Cheers mate

    I didn't like George best this year. Was so dissappimed wanted to do his sbc :disappointed:

    @Andybelfast he is good alright but not 1.5 mill good. Could never part with him though
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    5630 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 10
    Roast me

    1h2s5l.jpg

    How’s Ibra at CDM ?

    He's quality mate. Can't get a ball passed him lol. I think you know how my team ends up :)

    No chance he’s losing headers off goal kicks then
  • DarthGrowler
    13189 posts Has That Special Something
    Roast me

    1h2s5l.jpg

    How’s Ibra at CDM ?

    He's quality mate. Can't get a ball passed him lol. I think you know how my team ends up :)

    No chance he’s losing headers off goal kicks then

    Nope. One of the bigger advantages of the big man is when you have a gk you just pump it to him instead of risky shorter balls
  • AntraXxX
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Finally bought 91 Cruyff :smile:

    Schermafbeelding-2019-02-10-om-00-19-43.png

    Ingame I switch to 352 and play like this:
    Ibrahimovic - Cruyff
    Kluivert - De Jong - Ziyech
    Rijkaard - Blind
    Tagliafico - De Ligt - Dumfries




  • ccooaattssyy
    3556 posts National Call-Up
    AntraXxX wrote: »
    Finally bought 91 Cruyff :smile:

    Schermafbeelding-2019-02-10-om-00-19-43.png

    Ingame I switch to 352 and play like this:
    Ibrahimovic - Cruyff
    Kluivert - De Jong - Ziyech
    Rijkaard - Blind
    Tagliafico - De Ligt - Dumfries




    That is a sensational team.
  • McRaven
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Play 433(4) in game with Di Maria Zlatan Mbappe up top. Vieira is amazing, but I feel he's not worth all my coins, even though he's the best defensive mid I've played with. Don't know what to change though.

    dabfbb9b-2d90-4181-9277-0196c52a6605.png
  • jenksiee123
    20037 posts Club Captain
    edited February 10
    AntraXxX wrote: »
    Finally bought 91 Cruyff :smile:

    Schermafbeelding-2019-02-10-om-00-19-43.png

    Ingame I switch to 352 and play like this:
    Ibrahimovic - Cruyff
    Kluivert - De Jong - Ziyech
    Rijkaard - Blind
    Tagliafico - De Ligt - Dumfries




    That's screaming out (no pun intended) for TOTY Van Dijk instead of Blind
  • Falafelmonster
    4548 posts National Call-Up
    @mcraven maybe Neymar instead of Di amaria?
    Better LB than Aanholt?
  • AntraXxX
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 10
    -edit-

  • ccooaattssyy
    3556 posts National Call-Up
    AntraXxX wrote: »
    Finally bought 91 Cruyff :smile:

    Schermafbeelding-2019-02-10-om-00-19-43.png

    Ingame I switch to 352 and play like this:
    Ibrahimovic - Cruyff
    Kluivert - De Jong - Ziyech
    Rijkaard - Blind
    Tagliafico - De Ligt - Dumfries




    That's screaming out (no pun intended) for TOTY Van Dijk instead of Blind

    True, but price I guess.
  • DeanoZoff
    3730 posts National Call-Up
    Sooo many 451's with 2 legends in cam.

    Just show us how it looks in game instead of wasting your time explaining what you do
  • Skybluestu
    701 posts An Exciting Prospect
    aAoWP4O.png

    Play any of 4312, 433-4, 41212 and 4411 in game.
  • Gyan_33
    23474 posts Club Captain
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Sooo many 451's with 2 legends in cam.

    Just show us how it looks in game instead of wasting your time explaining what you do

    Or just don't show it at all
  • McRaven
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    @mcraven maybe Neymar instead of Di amaria?
    Better LB than Aanholt?

    @Falafelmonster I've got FB Baines as well and they are both very decent! Thought about Neymar as well, but his crossing is low compared to Di Maria. Before anyone starts about the new crossing meta, I've been crossing since the beginning before it was cool :joy:

    I am thinking about selling Vieira and getting 91 Cruyff, but it's very hard to get everyone I have in one team without it being unbalanced.
  • Gyan_33
    23474 posts Club Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Sooo many 451's with 2 legends in cam.

    Just show us how it looks in game instead of wasting your time explaining what you do

    Or just don't show it at all

    Why because you don't like it? King gyan

    Spot on!
  • DeanoZoff
    3730 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Sooo many 451's with 2 legends in cam.

    Just show us how it looks in game instead of wasting your time explaining what you do

    Or just don't show it at all

    Yea that will do
  • shaunlouison
    198 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pretty much all untradeable - 1.1 in coins to fill LB - CB & CDM -

    I was thinking of FS Mendy, FS Militao and 85 Seedorf.

    5x1i86.png

    Subs -

    2qxw4tf.png

    Cheers! :)
  • ccooaattssyy
    3556 posts National Call-Up
    Why not use Rijkaard/‘?
  • shaunlouison
    198 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why not use Rijkaard/‘?

    I find him too stiff.. Waiting for a Lothar or Socrates SBC to put him in too!
  • FreddieKane
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    E1XXtMP.png

    Just picked up Juan Jesus with the SB Rewards, hope he works out! Not a massive fan of Donnarumma, seems to let in a few easier shots - will probably replace him with Handanovic again soon enough.

    I wish Serie A had a better pure CDM, Matuidi is fine but just lacks a little something. Flashback De Rossi would be ideal, besides that I have 700k to upgrade, maybe FS Bentacur for Naingollan or upgrade Alex Sandro..
  • ColeWorld
    8304 posts League Winner
    Hard time being a SBC addict. Actually have 3k in the Bank and no players or consumables in the Club lol

    DzFcjbYX0AAWgPe?format=jpg&name=small
  • I'm getting bored of using the same old players, so looking for some suggestions on what squad to build/players to use whilst still being playable lol

    The untradable players I have are as listed:

    Red IF Cancelo
    Red IF Donnaruma
    Prime Rio
    POTM Hazard
    Prime Best
    UCL Sandro
    UCL Ramos
    FB Carvajal
    FB Ibra
    OTW Promes
    SB Dumfries

    I have a budget of 7.7m and the listed players above (however they don't all have to be used)

    Don't mind what formation!

    Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.